Index fund vs rent income

lets say u make it

what is safer? i know nothing about stocks but i know that everybody needs a roof so appartments in any major city is safe.

maybe avoid super bubbles like london and shitplaces in general

what you think bizbros

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/terms/r/reit.asp
richunclesira.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

im talking passive income btw

The accuracy of this pepe is stunning.

whos making these pepes its glorious

Renting is a lot more work.
And there are risk involved in that as well as in many countries the law is almost always siding with the tenant.

Next time when you post shit like this, write a wallet address on it so you can get paid for memes

index has the least risk and easiest gains

with houses you have to worry about something happening to it, the people you rent it to, finding someone to rent it to, damages, taxes, etc

with indexes though you just put your money into it and dont worry about it

All of the above.

Buy index, land, individual companies.

holy fuckk i haven't laughed this hard at a pepe pic in a while thx OP

can someone post the original pic with the grill pls

I have heard that rich people invest in REITs. investopedia.com/terms/r/reit.asp

On satellite radio they're always advertising this company: richunclesira.com

Index funds are the standard advice. They're probably fine unless you suspect the whole stock market is about to implode.

I've been interested in municipal bonds but I've heard that buying corporate debt is superior because if the company goes under you still get something after all the companies assets are sold off. Whereas if a municipality run by incompetent leftists defaults you get nothing. I've heard muni bonds are tax free though.

I have no first hand knowledge of any of this stuff. I'm just a biztard who buys and holds crypto & PMs.

what is it based on?

MAIN -> pretty solid REIT that holds mostly business properties i believe. pays dividends monthly and special semi-annuals that are much bigger than the monthly

Every thot selfie on the net.

finest thirsty selfie I've seen in a minute, goddamn its easy peezy to squeeze a nut out to this horny slut. I need to get my ass on tinder already

There it is

lmao

not puffy enough

Buy to let is far too much hassle, just buy a dividend yielding stock like RDSB.

I keked when I saw this - so used to that samefag posting the same skank as the thread pic over and over.

Can we turn some of the other regular pics into pepes and turn this into a thing?

There are a few other ones at least - huge ass asian girl

Big tits Brazilian slut with tongue out etc.

what about buying and renting out expensive places? (thinking NYC or Chicago)

seems like a lot of the issues that you run into with broke-ass shitstains don't apply so much.

Just put it in a REIT fund. No hiring people, no worrying about tenants, no insurance, just a nice dividend.