ArmokCraft General

Welcome to ArmokCraft
ip:149.56.204.64:28657
Discord: discord.gg/eybgjfG
docs.google.com/document/d/1LkrKXAivUHOEsGkva0joFIwQgfed3VF5x_QmESsKlZY/edit?usp=sharing

Armokcraft is a minecraft server based around fantasy roleplaying for you fa/tg/uys. The setting is a dwarf fortress world. The server features custom recipes, crafting ingredients, races and classes. In the current iteration we're using a fairly small map to keep players closer together to promote trade and conflict between towns. Much of the map is dangerous and uninhabitable. It is currently in the beta stage, but the current map will be merged with the map from the next iteration.

I didn't expect to but so far have had a great time. Anybody looking to just make a small town and enjoy themselves I would recommend to this.
If you played Veeky Forumscraft this map is a lot smaller than the last iteration which is a big plus since everyone is actually close enough to interact.

weaver was here
connor's a loser

Come on by, we've got trade, warfare, and pigs!

Overview of civilization (solstheim not included)

Wrong picture, here's the real one

i thought this was dwarf fortress, why is everyone living above ground like savages?

>What are humans
>What are Orkz
>What are Elves

Not shown: Kobold holes

but how do i mod my special creation in?

no mods necessary, just subjugate the fuckers

but how do you make elf cheese?

i think elves are supposed to drop elf flesh on the server. Weaver said he'd get it working at least

Magic soon™

will i be able to join with a pie rat copy of mc?

>soon
its here right now

nah, srry

We have 16 playable races. This is sufficiently fluid for my gender.

Can I play a kobold?

Yeah man.

We're making a new map and we need help with worldpainter,

Is Chien willing to help us?

Threadly reminder to not fuck with mercenaries or ex-mercenaries

*/Teleport behind you*
*Ruins your balance*
Pssshhhh..... nothin personnel... Kid

the innamine needs to know: where is potato?

y not
pls

>What are Orkz
I thought this was dwarf fortress

>Anybody looking to just make a small town and enjoy themselves I would recommend to this.

How likely is my house to be burned down and robbed by some nigger?

Fairly unlikely unless you antagonise the wrong people

How does communicating work on this server? Is the chat global or just for people within a certain range of yourself? I imagine it can become quite spammy if it's global.

Theres local and global chat

>Fairly unlikely

Define. Give me a numerical percentage. I'm not going to waste even 1 hour on your garbage server if there's even a 10% chance that some bored teenager is going to ruin my fun.

What's a good name?

I can't use the /nick command to set a race and a name though. What do I do?

ask admeme

How? I'm not even allowed to use the /msg command nor /help lol

i dont wanna be a dick about it but is there a specific reason? its easy to change, just a true to false in the config

Useful notes for prospective players:

The admin will message you in an attempt to cause drama in the server, I.E. Blocking off the nether or attacking a town.

There are superpowers, they will kill you, you will have a hard time starting up a town on your own.

There will be a complete map reset soon.

The plugins are constantly changed.

PvP is still just a clicksfest, this hasn't been changed at all.

The administration is very spotty, and there are some biases.

The playercount is SUPER LOW. could be a good or bad thing depending on your style.

There are items in testing constantly, expect to be killed quickly and take a while to kill something at any time.

These are important to know if you're considering playing, you're welcome.

Will you save our buildings for the complete map reset? Some sign ingame said something to that effect.

This is just Vvardenfell, isn't it?

not the admin, but afaik his plan is that exceptional builds will be saved, otherwise deleted

Is thievery allowed?