Character art

Character art Part two

Part one:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/JPxCT
imgur.com/gallery/XwymE
imgur.com/a/O0MUf/layout/grid#24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Requesting bards, especially of the skald/college of valor variety.

Thanks!

Orc waifu is best waifu.

A female orc is called a forc.

Bump. I need some nice Paladins if anyone gets them. I need both Big fuck full plate stereotypes, and I need some more mage looking Paladins, like with clothes and magic looking runes or something.

Literally perfect!
All I have is this sexy orc to thank you with.

What constitutes as a Paladin is pretty subjective, but if you meant more of a Cleric type of guy for the latter I at least got this guy

Got a few more if you want more inspiration.

Admitedly it could just be a magic knight of sorts.
That's all I got I think.

I need pictures of psykers and inquisitor-psykers!

got one of the classics right here

here's the one I used for my Dark Heresy oneshot
a headshot of fantasy mages who are fucked up by magic can work too if you just need a picture for a token

>I have two personalities
>The nicest goblin you've ever met
>And twisted fucking psychopath

Not character art, but I need images of a sprawling, truly impressive-looking building that wouldn't be out of place in a vaguely steampunkish medieval fantasy.

Can a nice swordswoman find any young male artificers?

Something like this?

No, that's more of a weird occult kid. Crystals & steel & renaissance vibe. Nothing too modern or clockwork.

I'll never understand why people like ripped, green elves.

I need women in Napoleonic/Prussian military wear

Hello, I'm looking for a seriously evil looking necromancer / black knight

Not a saturday morning cartoon villain, a straight up mean looking motherfucker

Thank you very much

She looks pretty nice as far as necromancers go

What is your morphological definition of an orc then?

Orcs are ripped green elves, with tusks user. Those ladies have tusks. Don't be a faggot just because other people like to have lady orcs be more feminine than a gorilla.

This guy looks pretty mean. Presumably he's about to wreck up those nice houses.

Evil lookin' knights, you say?
imgur.com/gallery/JPxCT

>imgur.com/gallery/JPxCT
thank you very much user

I'm looking for a rather lightly armored warrior/warmage who covers as much of their skin as possible. I'd be thankful for some help.

My cup runneth over with albums of knights, user
It is my duty to share them
imgur.com/gallery/XwymE

Do you have anything more in that style? It doesn't need to be knights, I'm not that user, but I've been looking for that style of art for some characters.

My need lies in the realm of undead, lizardmen and Egypt. Can be in any combination.

I can help with that.

oh hey I also got trips

It's a personal favourite of mine, but I don't know that I have anything else in that style.
I've got knights, though
imgur.com/a/O0MUf/layout/grid#24

If you've got cyberpunk/shadowrun male elves, or anything like cyberpunk vampires or street sams, that'd be great.

Think I may have a few. Going to assume girls are fine, from the "their".

Got some straight warriors that might fit the bill too.

Last one.

Thank you, I can definitely work with those. Have a cute wizard.

Can I get some regular looking females for NPC usage? Not overly sexual or bloody from battle. Just normal

Oops, meant

Civilians or fighters?

Both, I'd appreciate workers too. Like dwarven barmaids or smiths. Library workers, miners. Etc.

thanks!

Okay, I think that hammer girl was the closest thing I have to a worker unless you count musicians, but I can dump a few more others.

Musicians would be fine too! Thanks user :)

Really just trying to diversify my NPC folder since I've noticed that 99% of the females in my world tend to be supermodel hot which breaks immersion a bit when I've got males of different sorts contrasting with them

Looking for a heavily armours character with shield and preferably a bludgeon, about to smash the ever-loving shit out of someone, like if police brutality was a a person and they live in the D&D setting.

Bonus points if i's a dwarf or of a build that can easily be squished to look the part.

OK, two of these...

Looking for wild-women of surpassing beauty, marked by animal/elemental features of the forest.

You mean something like this?

And another.

this is turning out harder than I thought, everyone has axes and swords