BOUNTY0X

Bounty dipped to 15c atm, perfect time to get in, probably jump to 20c within the next 8-12h

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/elainepofeldt/2017/12/30/is-bounty-hunting-the-next-high-paying-freelance-career/#f05ae1937708
discord.gg/C3GmEqn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off

16c and rising

Biz doesn't deserve bnty.

is it ever gonna stop fucking dropping

Seriously. Wish I sold at 28c. I’m still ahead now but not by fuckin much

Look I'd love to say this is true but this is pure delusion. Everything is tanking and BNTY is on kucoin only. It might go back up but if I find a better opportunity i'm selling.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THIS COORDINATED BAG HOLDER EFFORT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA PLZ BUY MY BNTY BAGS ITS G-GONNA MOON RIGHT SHERRIFS? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHHAHAH
U NIGGERS DIDNT CASH OUT HAHAHAHHA

Any special thing on this coin?

>selling just as the 50% retracement is near to completion and a few days before binance voting

Just Veeky Forums things

Just stop whaleshitter, you're really obvious now.
For the impatient user, just hold and don't fall for whale mind games, for new buyers this is a good place to buy, it has been fluctuating at this floor for awhile.

Bought at .13 and .16, iron hands steady

>BUY MY BAGS
Anyone with a half a brain can see this is going down to ico price soon

Kekekeke you fags didn't listen
This coin is going in the gutter, learn when to cut your losses. Stubbornness will get you to 1 cent. Enjoy

It's actually got a working product with high demand for it. Oh, and the cap is tiny. Moon mission.

Fuck off whalefaggot.

Nice just sold 100k

I SHAT THE SHERIF PAJEET

still at 10x ico price

not going down at all user LOL

kindly kill yourself fag

forbes.com/sites/elainepofeldt/2017/12/30/is-bounty-hunting-the-next-high-paying-freelance-career/#f05ae1937708
HUMMM WHALEKEKS??

Are you people idiots? Volume has been plummeting since 4 days ago. GET OUT, minimize your losses.

That Forbes artical in itself will cause a pump

wait this is actually pretty decent exposure

>4 days ago
>coin been out for three days
What did he mean by this?

discord.gg/C3GmEqn

Oh shit everyone on board?

I couldn't hold my bags since I just don't have belief in the project at all.

YUP. Whale just deleted his FUD thread.