I need your help Veeky Forums

i need your help Veeky Forums

i got too much money dealing drugs online and i got sloppy, got caught and im going to get a 3 year sentence.

tell me what coins I should buy to hodl for those 3 years, I have 500k to invest

jibrel

Give it to the parents of the kids whose lives you've ruined, you monster.

buy bitbean, nigger

eth and xrp

here's my eth for safe keeping lad

0xa542bc65dbdc98737495f19e0fe47932bb891063

skycoin for sure t.me/Skycoin
apart from that maybe raiblocks, lisk, ark and then DYOR in general

25% LINK
25% FUN
25% ICX
25% REQ

You will be ridiculously rich if you hold those 4 for 3 years.

ICX and XRB.
cant fail with these nigga.

>Investing long term in the world's biggest speculative bubbles since Tulip Mania

Cryptos are not a long term investment user.

Hoping your anus gets brutally raped. Do everyone a favour and kill yourself.

>comparing tulips to technology that is currently starting to be implemented and will drastically dirsupt almost every industry

Imagine being this big of a brainlet.

>thinking bubble won't pop within 3 years

50% BTC
50% savings account

why wouldnt the fbi just seize your money

t. boomer tier brainlet

post story op

What is this fetish called?

they did, everything i have right now is laundered money

You trust a board full of teenagers who have $500 to their name and no financial sense over common sense and fundamental understanding of economics.

Just don't burn your parents' money anons.

thanks, idk about fun but those 3 other coins look like a good investment.

whats your email? ill give you 5% of my profits in 3 years.

>You trust a board full of teenagers who have $500 to their name and no financial sense over common sense and fundamental understanding of economics.

This board is making money at a faster percentage than any retarded boomer out there while the retarded boomers all scream tulip mania and bubble. They are desperate for a crash because they have no clue how this shit works. They can only hope it fails so they don't have to learn about it. We live in a time when traditions are literally being leveled daily. Don't be an idiot and miss out on one of the highest upside asset classes to ever exist.

WTC is set to release their shit in 2020 so if you're serious then buy that.
OMG is a safe bet.
XLM is pretty good too.
Buy (1) Vertcoin just in case

I'm not a boomer. I've made a pretty penny from this too, bought several Rolexes for different people just because I could. But that doesn't mean it's not a bubble.

Ride the wave but don't crash user. Good luck.

FUN is a punt, if it gets accepted by the gambling companies it might become the most profitable of all.

Just in case you're not larping:
[email protected]

kek

didnt ruin anyones lives, kid.

I only sold weed and hash, nothing less and nothing more.

stay poor

good luck watching it vanish, why didn't you make real research and go into sky if you want to stay green in your charts? t.me/Skycoin

500k is a bunch. Invest in Facebook stock and you'll double it. Crypto can wreck you if you can't touch the things for 3 years.

Or do you have sporadic internet access?

wow you bought rolex? kewl.

> bought several Rolexes
>I'm not a boomer

choose 1

500k is money i can lose.

im willing to take the risk of turning my 500k in 10m+ by holding. if i lose the 500k, it would suck but its not the end of the world for me.

Let's be serious, invest in everything in the top 20 (cut shit like bitcoin forks), put a small ammounts in projects you like or are hyper-promising if successful (like LINK)
So, 75% in:
BTC, ETH, XRP, ADA, ICX, NEO, REQ, XLM, LTC, NEM, DASH, XMR, QTUM, OMG

Then 25% in:
LINK, VECHAIN, KCS, MANA, WTC, WABI, MOD, GVT, ENG

Else you're rich as fuck by 3 years or crypto fails and you have nothing.

Send me the money and I'll day trade for you. We can split the profits 50/50 and I'll send back your initial capital.

Not OP, but if you had $16k, how would you spread it out among that first list

Tron

whats your problem fatty why u so mad?

Hold eth and zrx

RDN
VEN
BTM
CND
HVN
POLL
ETH
WTC
KNC
SPHTX
BLUE
DNA

Add EVE

everything you know is a lie

VECHAIN BRO. ALL IN. Thank me later, when you're a gorillionaire in 3 years

bitcoin cash

>gambling with your whole networth lel

nope its 500k i can lose

my net worth is way more than that

lol ive made money and im still fucking around on here.. On top of that bitcoins were shilled on Veeky Forums in like 2009 and 2010 lol.

Good. I'd said put a big chunk in XRP, it's jew-backed and it's gonna rise a lot. It's on a dip right now.

you made THAT much money dealing drugs? And only weed/hash at that? How?
Also just put it in mainstream altcoins: ETH, LTC, XRP
In 3 years they'll likely all be muuuuuuuch higher unless the entire crypto market crashes

>winners don’t use drugs
Kek

The most intelligent thing you can do at this point is to send the 500k to my ETH wallet OP, I will invest wisely on your behalf.
0x4376443Dff676a11513ed3B5E33f9305006bBB44

Someone get this boomer outta here

If the net proceeds of the crto gains ou held are from dealing drugs then the are not taxable under USC 26 7701 (a) 26.

ETH, NEO, XMR, XLM

I'd go 1/3 evenly in BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC and XMR, 2/3 evenly in the rest.

insane amount of orders since begin 2017. i was making around 5k profit a day.

yeah, that ruines lives. You are a scumbag. Whatever, so am I. Also, buy confido. 10/10 long-term hold, it's about to recover from a massive dip it had a few weeks ago with its new delisted rebranding. Soon user soon. All in that bitch.

Give it to me user Ill be your bit bean broker

uhh, invest in bitcoin?

Good luck giving sloppy bj's in jail faggot

There's only one choice.

MONERO.

Makes sense actually, given it is drug money.

Ethereum is safe, so are NEO and ADA. The great thing about leaving NEO in your wallet untouched for a long time is that it will accumulate GAS.

>>>reddit