Official JUSTED thread

Who else here is getting absolutely fucking justed today

I held 10k+ ada and dumped it for xrp yesterday and held through the crash and now cardano fucking would have made me much more money

No more fucking chasing rockets, I’m dumping and going cold storage for my whole portfolio and necking myself next year if I lose money

>was going to buy POE a week ago after seeing the shill threads here
>did some research, read the white paper, thought it was stupid, didn't buy
>was going to buy MOD a few days ago after seeing the shill threads here
>did some research, read the white paper, thought it was stupid, didn't buy
>now both up 100+%
>all the coins I pick up after research don't go anywhere
>all the coins I pick up with no research tank
never going to make it

That’s rough. Cardano was slowly sinking from .50 for a the past month seemed like it was going fucking nowhere idk what happened today couldn’t of predicted the that.

How much ADA did you sell off btw?

i feel similar, gotta think like a normie somehow. Normies have different reward centers, they seem to think very idealistically and yet always focused on whatever seems the most obvious reward even though it may not make any sense.
For example the upfiring torrent coin makes little sense, absolute bullshit usecase. People already are seeding just fine, only an utter spoiled child would care about "too few seeders" when he already gets free content for nothing.
Yet a normie doesnt seem to think like this, he just wants more and he wants it just like he is used to getting it, catered just to him.
For example IOTA also makes no sense, who gives a shit about IOT being on the blockchain? lol wow. Yet they think differently, they think like in the movies where everything will be skynet connected or shit like this.

So with this logic in mind, which coin would fare best in 2018 from current top 100?
Let's see.
I believe it will be:

1. BAT. It's perfect for normies to get behind and make it a $3 coin. Advertising is annoying blabla, we gotta all get paid for free for some reason and life should just hand us all a meal ticket. The ultimate normie coin.

2. Aeternity. It's a coin that is already pretty high up, has essentially what chainlink has except it's packaged as a regular coin with fast transactions blabla, conquer the world, we wuz revolution

So I believe if you buy $1k each of those two coins and wait a year, you will get x10.

Make 180k in crypto during fall my portfolio has been staying stagnant for two weeks while everybody is making sick gains without doing any work. Every daytrade I do gets cucked by btc acting up and my holds delay their deadlines.
Got so close but Im not going to make it.

Ripple obviously, but you faggots are to jelly and butthurt to accept that the normies are better in every way than you, and they beat you even in your made up fucking coins

>Tfw all your coins except NXT and viberate were green the entire time

>Tfw you doubled your btc stack and went up in USD while

lmao thats nothing i had 70k ada in october and sold at $0.03

While the market crashed*

I bought some GBYTE and am down 25% in a day. More than anything else I've tagged in blockfolio.

It's one of those situations where I bought near BTC ATL and USD ATH. So I might get really JUSTed. But whatever, I can tank it and I'll hodl until my grave if needed.

ripple is a x5 coin, not x10

i'm holding mostly CND and LINK, so i'm pretty comfy.

>stinky linky
perfect thread for you then

i'm up both in sats and $ though.

You traded btc for poomoney, now you have to carry around heavy bags of money made of poo every time you make a trade, stinking up the place with that shit nobody wants

>brown ID
I'm onto you, Pajeet

Aw shiet, im worse than that though, im australian

>now you have to carry around heavy bags of money made of poo

well, it's called "being filthy rich" for a reason.

I bought $50 in ETH to trade into XRP, but managed to forget to actually trade it and I left to go to a game. When I came back, ETH had dipped and I lost like $10.

And then I spent the rest on XRP.

>BUYING THE PUMP

smfh

if you are new, there is still hope

you could say you're chain-linked to the poo

Enjoy eating out of a dumpster, moron.

lost my 1000 ripple
but still holding my ada