Orc Thread!, Character art and Orc topics

None of that LOTR goblin trash,
None of this retarded calling this or that an elf.
No elf fags allowed. You can lurk, But no shit posting.
Also no Pig orcs. Because we dont want that weeb shit.

Topic id like to discus. In the 40K setting,Orks have this WAARG thing. Its some kind of telepathy that they use to empower themselves and their stuff, even to the point of painting something red will make it go faster. (correct me if im wrong on anything about 40K),
So, what if we introduced something like the WAARG into the standard fantasy setting? EXP: a lone orc gets into a massive fight in the middle of an elven city, he is outnumbered 50-1 but he is still kicking ass with rage passion. He would emit the "WAARG" subconsciously attracting the other orcs into the fight. How do we feel about this idea?

My folder is a mess so ill be spending some time cleaning that, Keep this Thread civil. RP is allowed within reason.

>None of that LOTR goblin trash
Fuck off WoW nu-orcs.
This is how I orc. This is the best orc. YOUR DOING IT WRONG.

even Tolkien said he was disappointed with his own orcs.
Also LOTR isnt that good. It was just first.
settings like War hammer and warcraft and more modern DnD has changed Orcs to be even more Traditional or more Orky.

also OP said no LOTR goblin trash, So cut that shit out of the thread.

Orcs are savage warriors with a certain since of Honor. (dosnt have to be the same concept of honor as humans have so one would be able to include more brutal orcs)
They almost take War as a sport.

Orcs are in original Tradition a Fae creature. They would represent the brutal aspects of nature, such as The Hunt, and the brutal strength and endurance one needs to strive in nature. This would be why they are in tune with the world and would have things like Shamans

I would like to request Orcs in full-plate. Either gender. If i could be specific id like it to be steel colored with dwarf looking runes on it.

guess all the Orc bois got off, Keep the thread civil if it dosnt slide.

I'll bump!

I feel like this is a really interesting concept that you could use to explain why orc war bands aren’t all from the same tribe or clan. Or if in your setting orcs are a warlike race except with eachother since they subconsciously team up due to their waaaagh

I think instead of being subtle about the WAARG you should just be full blunt and obvious about it. Have your orcs wear red and give them buffs from it.

I would say full waaagh is the way to go as well.

in the setting im world building, Ive got about 6 or 7 orc tribes, 3 of them being major tribes. I put it so the 3 major tribes are fight each other, Otherwise it would have to be a "beat the Orc Horde" campaign that isn't what im aiming for.

I think it would be best to have the waagh be subtle, I Think it might be to much Home Brewing to change the orc race to much. and i dont want to throw that much "creativity" on my players.

im thinking the waag im aiming for should be subtle, and right now im planning to call it more of a gut feeling, that just so happens to lead orcs into combat with other orcs (either helping or not) and give reason for the orcs to be so war aggressive at Plot related times.

>None of that LOTR goblin trash

Hello, I'd like to request a picture of a female warrior orc of the weaboo variety, thank you very much

Here ya go friend

And this one

This one is gana be the most weeb i got.

Has anyone posted anything but?

another

Most weeb stuff is gana be trash when it comes to orcs. I might get some people to commission anime orcs soon though.

i mean weeb stuff would be things like Anime or Non Orc things like Pig orcs Or demons with tiny horns.
a lot of the post here are for sure not weeb, only a few are kinda weebish?

Nah, they're almost all beautiful, lightly-muscled green humans in bikini armor and with tiny, dainty lower incisors. Very anime in aesthetic.

>Also no Pig orcs. Because we dont want that weeb shit.

Pig orcs are European, pleb.

>bikini armor
>anime
What are you talking about?
Plenty of western art put females in bikini armor.

Came here just to say this. Can't beat the Tolkien.

>Orcs are in original Tradition a Fae creature
I thought the word 'orc' was more a general word for 'demon' or 'monster' in ye olde aenglish, with Blake later making it the Consuming Fire of Freedom or some such thing.

Would you say that they are almost elvish?

Old commission I had done for one of my orcs.

>None of that LOTR goblin trash,
Well that's kind of uncalled for-
>Also no Pig orcs. Because we dont want that weeb shit.

We did it, we found the user with the single worst taste in orcs.

Here's an issue, lads.

I'm playing an Orc in an Orc campaign (Shocking, I know), and I swore to a slave that I found entertaining/cute that I would locate their lost twin sister, and reunite the pair.

The good news is, I found the sister.

The bad news is, she's mind-broken and pregnant.

While I could just write it off as a loss, I did swear to do it, and the mindbroken slave is an affront to good slaving. What do, anons? I might have enough pull with a great shaman to call in a Greater Restoration, but if I can't manage it, what then? I was going to use her sister as an example of a proper slave, one that's well-treated and taken care of by their superior Orcish masters, and returning the mindbroken one as-is would be rather counterproductive, to say the least.

do what you can but if that doesnt work than at least you tried

you wouldnt trade gruumsh's eye for a good slave

It's a matter of honour, and I think I can bargain the slaver down to eight gold and introducing them to my sister.

Hopefully I can slowly rehabilitate them as a side project. No sense in conquering and ruling over the lesser races if we break them so easily.

I understood you gave her your word but was advising to not blow the situation out of proportion

entrusting the new slave to her sister may help solve your problem but keep an eye out for a escape attempt

an orc's word is a orc's word but the lesser races shouldn't be so easily trusted

Well, the twin's thoroughly mind broken, and the other sister's on a strange continent, surrounded by forests, orcs, and gnollish hunting parties. If I can get some progress on her rehabilitation, that should be enough to give her hope and keep her compliant.

so it is up to you...

maybe the best thing you can do for her is to hold her for her own good and make sure she is fed

once again she will not be likely to trust you keep an eye open

Don't you bring bakshi into this

Hey man, I'm confident I can make a start on reversing the mind-breaking. A lesser restoration a day might be enough to let her speak in mostly complete sentences until we can get to greater restoration. I'm quite confident a plush 20-something slave won't do anything nasty, especially with me doing my best to make things right.

Nu-orc detected.

I dunno man growing up the they look at us...

when the look at us they see brutes and monsters and to them a deal with an orc is no deal

best of luck in your endeavors and may we drink to your success

Well, the entirety of the deal was "Stay cute and adorable for me", so I'm not worried about them shirking on that. As for the setting, most of the lesser races see us as masters. The Warpath recently sailed to a new continent to find new lands to plunder and slaves to take.

Thanks for the well-wishes. I'll raise a flagon in your name.

cheers

WHERE THERE'S A WHIP
THERE IS A WAY

I know pic related is lewd modded shit, but Elder Scrolls Orsimer are my favorite Orcs

WE DON'T WANT TO GO TO WAR TODAY
BUT THE LORD OF THE LASH SAYS NAY NAY NAY

>Orcs are always tribal barbarian savage instead of a well oiled military machine
Feels bad mang

the new shadow of war seems to be both and i think that is how they should be

they are brutal and warmongering

I read the thread, it seems like you just gotta do your best to keep them safe, I don't like this idea, but maybe try asking a wizard for help?

Also, has anyone played an Orc healer? I think that rugged tough motherly role play would be a fun way to go about it. (Long as I focus on I'm being a rude healer who cares it'll be good.)

I REALLY hope they draw more of her.

>not even allowed to post classic orcs
You should kill yourself for having such shit taste.

>that left leg in the thumbnail
I've stayed here too long.

And hilarious.

Waaaghs in 40k are just large orky crusades and their pyschic power is collective instead of individual.

Anybody got art from shadow of war?

So would a waaagh draw in more orcs? Or do the orcs already have to be together for a waaagh to work?

Looks like one of my coworkers actually. Fuck that's kinda creepy

Slave Orc here, ther's actually what I'm playing. Our game's got an Orcish Pantheon of Ambition/War, Hearth/Fertility, and Death/Afterlife. I've got the standard heals and buffs, and a few fire-based damage spells.

Treat every Orc as family. Tease them, lightly bully them, but always remember that they're your kin.

>no weeb shit
posting this on a gargantuan rhinoplasty forum

I'm not saying for sure but op might be the user who flipped his shit when I posted dungeon meshi in the last thread. OP if you weren't feel free to ncorrect me

More muscular, not too slender orc girls please.

No, but I did see that. And your a retard. OP says no pig orcs.

shit that pic didnt have the artists name for some reason, it's by canadian-witch on tumblr.

This.

I think I'm gana play that Character the next chance I get.

shes not a pig orc but fine, I'm just being a shit stirrer

>Pig ears
>Pig nose
>Pig like body.
It's more of a pig folk, like how cat folk is a thing.

This and the other orcs you posted look nice.

Can I ask how you feel about adding waaagh to a standard fantasy setting?

They're too funny for me to take seriously, I love them.

It's pretty fun! You get to be there for your companions, while talking shit at the same time.

Anything I don't like is weeb.

I actually dont know much about warhammer at all so I cant really give an informed opinion.

but i got orcs to spare

I'm gana make a request for a healer looking female orc, I'd prefer more shaman like but a cleric/priest like orc would be acceptable. I'll take either scrawny scaper orc or motherly orc.

I like this one. Thanks.