The Lead Dev of this Project has Overdosed on Acid

He has been legally diagnosed with Pschedelic brain damage.

He's a paranoid Pschizophrenic who thinks the elites rape children.

Other urls found in this thread:

isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair
youtu.be/3b9OvRAKfzw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Prove it?

Heard about this dude in the group. t.me/Skycoin

but the elites do rape children

lmao I would buy this shitcoin

He's not wrong

lol really? i mean, there is literally nothing wrong with that assumpion - the elite is even warshipping satan!

Is this connected to he thread we had earlier?

This man knows his shit. Nice. Just bought 200k. He's not kidding though.

>The Lead Dev of this Project has Overdosed on Acid
Literally impossible

>He has been legally diagnosed with Pschedelic brain damage.
>Pschedelic brain damage
>Pschedelic

>He's a paranoid Pschizophrenic who thinks the elites rape children.
This is %100 ture.

Good way to get brain damage

is the project dead or the developer? tell me more

where buy

>muh aaron (((schwartz)))
Oh...he's one of those types.

just sold 100k

actually based

The elites to rape children......LOL

This was supposed to deter me? Fucking lol

smart guy desu

This. The elite do rape children, this is a pretty well documented fact. Stay woke biz. Nothing comes to a sleeper but a dream desu~

To the sky! Let's get rich bois

The elite do rape children but I have no sympathy for reddit-sympathizers

Well...the man can build a sweet looking machine. Hopefully he does what he says he’ll do. Got a lot invested in Skycoin.

Stalin and Fidel did NOTHING WRONG and should have executed more righties

you can't OD on acid faggot.
just go completely crazy.

actualy sounds good

There’re so many cool pics being posted on that group...great looking product. Nice and neat.

Lmfao

This. What?

well his ambitions are in no way small - but until know he proves that by development:

right now only cryptopia, but there will be next.exchange coming soon, afaik

yeah, big, if deliverable.

Can I get a quick rundown on skycoins progress or current value?

Fucking based. Makes we want to buy in

hahaha liar, in your dreams maybe -
or shall i say, in your nightmares of deepest regret in a year from now xD

Aaron wasn't a bad guy. Confused yes. But he had the right idea, they definitely fucked his head though plebbit fucks. He should have stayed and fought...an hero was kinda lame and embarrassing.

thanks for the shill OP this dev is woke just bought 100k

thanks just bought 100k

SKY is keeping me well in green numbers this weeks of storm, I got lucky to buy back at 12$. This is one of the few unique coins (together with Monero, ETH and NEO) that will survive even if the whole crypto collapses. Is in a different league of its own. And I wish I could have entered in their rewards/bounty/shilling program.

Absolutely based.

The elites do rape children like this is definitely real I'm sorry bro :/

Lol OP you are just trying to make people buy Skycoin

This project is probably the best project in the crypto space .it completely solves the problem of bitcoin and ethereum . its fast , scalable , no fees and its a project of projects . Above all its asset based and this is getting to four figure in 2019 . Nobody his trying to make anybody buy. you need to check it out . dont be left out bro

this just made be buy a btc worth. thanks user

my oh my . I will never do anything ethereum again . I just went to check this website out and realized they have a platform to do their ICO . They are doing ICO for spaco and Solar banker. I downloaded the wallet and sent my bitcoin and in literally seconds, my spaco coins were in my wallet . this project works . this is the best crypto project ever . I am so fucking excited . go check it out . i am not forcing anyone to buy . go check out the sly project @ skycoin.net

if you put 1BTC on sky you will be a made man. my 1BTC has turned 25 for me

not sure if buying now is a good idea, price just pumped a fucking lot and there is only 6% circulating supply. This coin could inflate hard

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>OP doesn't think the elites rape children
you're not very woke, are you.

The elites do rape children.
> Hollywood
> Lolita Express
> The Clintons

not all the elites rape children but if you would like to try and find out how many search Jeffrey Epstein and see how far the rabbit hole goes

10/10 want in sky now
Not even kidding

>implying they don't

wow skychain woke af

paranoid schizoids obviously like this coin. go ahead and lose your money on this obviously a joke of a project then blame international jews or some shit.

Yep. Everything is just some short sighted commercialization of established blockchain technology or pie-in-the-sky absolutism. Bitcoin was the very first step in a massive experiment, maybe sky can be alpha 3.0 (after ethereum)

Jesus Christ this guy is based.

How much coin should I Buy?

i'd say wait for this to hit a big exchange it will dump hard, then you buy

acid is for based intellectual and entrepreneurs

isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair

Read this and change your mind

Goddammit now I have to buy a bag of this shitcoin.

while kind of incoherent in some places most of what this post says is true even if it is harsh. So what is the problem here?

Not suprising when the cia was first tesring lsd vis a vi the harvard dept of social relation and stanford research institue lsd was called psychotomemtic (psychosis mimicking) and schizophregen (schizophrenia causing) it wasnt until they renamed lsd psychedelic and suggested the spiritual experience that people began to feel groovy and think there ghandi. The promotion and dissemination of lsd was mk-ultra the 60's "counter-culture was manufactured. youtu.be/3b9OvRAKfzw

I'm not even kidding when I say this pushed me to buy 300 SKY.

Unironically buying soon after reading this.

Well, it's not like they fucking created it--albert hoffman did. The reports of ego dissolution were already widely known by the late 1930s and celebrities did controlled psychotherapy with LSD around this time as well.

>not buying tree fiddy

It's like you're new or something.

>Can I get a quick rundown on skycoins progress or current value?

>20%
>~$40

>0% Liquidity
>good luck selling your coins its only available on two exchanges that nobody fucking uses

Sold my SKY at 80000 sats. Just bought back in.