Lindybeige Thread

He finally made it big after all these years! He's like the next Basshunter!

Anyone else happy for Lindy? What are your best Lindy moments?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mKrknumPym8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>What are your best Lindy moments?

When I closed the tab his video was opened in.

Figuratively who?

How did he 'make it?'

A nerd who makes videos about historical warfare and tabletop wargames

I like him. Dude can't hold a train of thought and he's not charismatic, but he seems nice, sincere and enthusiastic. I don't agree with everything he says, but he has some interesting points and interesting trivia.

I also like Skallagrim for videos about nerding out on historical weaponry. I don't own any swords, but some of his reviews make me want to buy one. Also, he talks about swords in games, which I like.

that

Lindy is a clueless britton cunt. My man Ian is the only one I trust about weapons and history.

Why not read books instead of relying on youtube "celebrities" for history?

Skallagrim +1 for actually testing out his swords. Yeah he does make me want to buy one every now and then.

Just watch Mike Loades

what does this have to do at all with lendybeige?

He's playing micro in the new punisher series?

What is with this autistic fascination for threads about random youtubers?

Well, OP, when is the next scheduled thread for Uncle Atom? Or all those >literally who tier streamer GMs?

He's a larper with no actual insight. Just spouts gibberish.

>read books
You are aware this site is 60% Americans right?

I didnt know lindybeige lloyd's name was Ebon Moss-Bachrach

Gun Jesus voice fills you with bless, you pedantic son of a thousand bitches.

fippy beppy

It's not random. It's always Lindybeige. He's a favored idiot around these parts.

Who?

>Not watching Townsend for historical authenticity

>molyjew

Townsends: only the comfiest, most wholesome historical viewing.

>pure fucking truth
Everytime i watch a townsend video o want to start doing reenactments, then i look at the prices on their store and realize i dont make enough or have the time to add another hobby to my life

All this superior taste. Jas Townsend is delightful.

you left out that in this context easton is best though.

I wish it was.

>Ebon Moss-Bachrach
This cannot be a real britbong name, even in jest.

There's a reason that Veeky Forums, despite being a board of historical retards, laugh at how much of an angloboo this guy is and how it's skewed his perspective of events
>Said Market Garden was a success
>Hundred Years War was won by the British, because WE CLEARED OUT ALL THE BAD ENGLISH OK GUYS
>Calls Napoleon literally Hitler
The man is too far down the British Empire rabbit hole.

good thing he's __american__

>Bachrach
Back rack?

>Calls Napoleon literally Hitler

It's vaguely similar to Romeaboos calling Carthage literally baby-killing hitlers.
Yeah Napoleon lost, and ngl I am very fond of common law, but Napoleon was a major factor in shaping Britain's golden age as *the* world power.
Also Napoleon was apparently quite a decent guy to his troops, at least compared to the self-hating Irish Duke Wellington.

youtube.com/watch?v=mKrknumPym8
I have no idea, but this is what I thought of when I heard Lindybeige. No idea why.

Because you re happy that after watching his video you are more knowledgeable.

If you want to do Revolutionary War Reenacting, don't buy from Townsend. His merchandise is overpriced and incredibly inauthentic. If you want to get into Rev War (or any kind of reenactment in general) go to a reenactment and try to find the most authentic guys there. For Rev War, that means the "progressives." They usually form in their own units, and build things like shelters out of brush, or if they use tents, they're handsewn.

I believe OP has that there face-blindness. It's common in autismos.

>tfw I tune in to Townsend and Kitten Academy anytime I have a bad day and I come out feeling like I want to build an orphanage instead of burning one down.

Unlike Wellington, Napoleon didn't have an army made up of criminals and run-aways. Wellington was tough on discipline because he had to be. He was fair by the standards of his day.

/thread.

Matt "Context" Easton is also a source of much knowledge and is pals with Toby Capwell