Post character art, I'll give it a backstory

I'm back again to give character art a backstory.
For everyone that was left in the last thread, I'm sorry for leaving the thread, my family has been going through some stuff.
>Please wait a bit when you post an image, I'm just one person so I can't make a story for every single person at once.
>Tell me if you want a long( 3 part) medium( 2 part) or short (1 part) story for the character
>If you want to make a backstory aswell, go ahead
Also, stupid question but should I namefag at all during these threads?

Here's one for you. Just a short one please.

You can namefag if you want, but we'd probably recognize you by the accompanying blocks of text that follow each picture.

>Operator doggo, codename [BACON] is the best artificial soldier around, as they combine the best of both man and canine, the smarts and smell detection.

Medium please

OP surely will deliver

Medium please.

I'm seconding this one, but posting a pic as well to avoid being a text-only post.

Medium story please

Woah shit the threads still up? Can't belive it. Here we go.
>Yerro the jig
>Yerro is the best at dancing, his family jig has been passed down and improved for centuries
>Océan
>Océan used to be stationed on a prison overwaters, she was good at her job but missed one to many shots, now she's working as a soldier of fortune, and making real money.
>THORN
>THORN is the result of priests and nuns praying near a demonic artifact, they see the lord, others see only a mass of flesh and metal
>Pel Kerro
>Pel wasn't sure why animals never trusted him, his mom always looked sad when he asked and his dad was never around much, he was always out "adventuring"
>Well if his dad can adventure so can he, one night he snuck out and took the wooden sword he used to swat away beasts and set off. He'll find his father and force an answer out of him.
>Madam Variant
>Some people would stay away from the woods after a run in with fae, especially after their sister is killed
>Of course, Variants fear was replaced by hate, and she hated those damn fae so much that she hunted them all down and had them killed.
>Now to kill some more.
>Vermy
>Vermy didn't really want to go out abd attack things, she'd rather scavenge but her boss needed a masked-scot, so here she was.
>Gregori the spirit-seer
>Specializing in ghosts from world wars, Gregori puts soldiers to rest for good.
>Vek Gustrag
>Born with a fascination of artifacts, Vek did his best to keep up with everyone else and did, but took minimal augments as a punishment for a heretical spur of the moment that happened.
>He kept an artifact he found on mars in a dig site, a cube-thing. He likes it. Yes it's heresy but it's such a little thing.

>Merl Rubio
>Rubio the wizard was actually a sorcerer, but to keep up the image of his school, he keeps up the act.
>One day he'll be grand wizard, and he can continue his bloodline all he can continue his bloodline all he wants.

Can I get a long story please?

Holy hell I remember this.
I always loved that thread, I was in it for a while.
Hold on a second, I'll think up a story.

Knock yourself out, any length you like.

>Ovaa was a normal octo-shroom, he did his job, he kept his pheromones normal, the whole nine yards, the only odd thing he did was that he always put three ice cubes in a drink.
>Now just how the fuck was he supposed to know that the Voort took that as a sign of absolute hatred, he fucking couldn't have. Now the Voort invaded the Octo-shrooms and the shroom allies have invaded both the Voort and the Voorts allies.
>Just fucking great

Long please

small to meduim please

Thanks for vek!

k let's go

I painted this one myself, curious about what you're going to come up with, any short story is fine.

Any length is fine.

>Nicky Hayden
>Nicky was the first of a few supersoldiers who became able to pilot mechs, and did so with an amazing amount of ease.

Everyone, I'm sorry about the waiting time, I don't mean to keep you all on hold like this.

>Karl Desenti
>Born to a family of demon hunters, Karl did what his family expected of him, hunt demons.
>He wasn't one to break tradition.
>One day he fell for a demon princess that lured him with lies and he couldn't resist
>Now he's got to hunt down his own children

>Born in a land long since consumed by war he wanders around grabbing what meager scraps he can, taking bounties to kill those living and questing to kill those dead again.
>His name has been forgotten to all but him, and he's not said a word for the last five years.

>Polyp wasn't the most average fairy, she was pretty...stupid, said it herself.
>She was however, one the greatest wizards around.

My next character soon, medium backstory, I'll let you choose how I play this next character.

>Klink
>Klink was an average Android, he didn't really form a personality.
>Except after his humans died. When that happened, he took up a life of prayer and preaches on the streets about the good lord.

>Have you seen beyond our world? I thought not, few truly see into the void.
>Sure a sorcerer might banish people to the outskirts of it and a conjurerer can bring beings from there to here, but me? I twist the aether to my will, and the aether twists me to its.
>So bow boy, and allow me to enlighten your pathetic mind.

Miguel?

>Mistress Xin
>A hacked pleasure bot, Mistress Xin is now a radical for robot rights

Long.

Pls no bully.

Is that a man?

Current Black Crusade PC

Do you want it to be a man?

Is this a trap question?

I wonder

>tfwywn date a qt3.14 with a surprise

I hope that surprise is suppressed gag reflex.

That is surprisingly close, good job

>wanted to post this
>realized I wanted to post this
welp, time to go outside or something

blowjobs are fun too

>as a man and dog hybrid, he is his own best friend.

>Diego de las Costas's birth was a surprising one, to say the least
>His parents, a rich duke and duchess, had been trying for years for an heir, with no luck
>However, on the night of the winter solstice, they succeeded
>Nine months later, Diego was born, surrounded by portents and omens
>The night was nearly silent, with only the scrape of a dead, windblown tree at the window accompanying the delivery
>Labor was difficult, and Diego's mother's heart stopped soon after he was born
>The final omen— and perhaps the most important of all— were little Diego's eyes
>The sharp, cold blue of a nullmage, born with the powerful ability to neutralize magic with a thought
>Upon seeng Diego open his eyes for the first time, an attending priest tried to rip them out, shouting the heresy of the child's birth, and leaving a lasting scar across the right side of the child's face
(1/2)

>Diego's father, having already lost one beloved family member, drew his rapier and impaled the priest through the heart, then took Diego and ran
>Before he died, the priest spat a curse from his lips, saying that Diego would never feel the bonds of family
>Sure enough, Diego's father died that same night, ran down by town guards intent on avenging the dead holy man
>Not before getting Diego to safety, however
>A small pack of bandits took him in, their leader having owed a favor to Diego's father
>He lived with them for three years before the curse struck, and the bandits were slaughtered to a man in a surprise raid, but the cycle continued
>Diego was shuffled between groups of outlaws, renegades, and pirates for the rest of his childhood, each band dying after three years
>Wracked with grief and paranoia, Diego swore to find some way to break the curse, and absolve himself of the deaths of his various families and caretakers
>Working as a mercenary, selling his blade for coin, and occasionally, information on his curse, he has found himself wound up with a motley crew of adventurers, whose tale is not yet told...

Oh yeah, I should probably have said the length.
Make it any length you want, short or long, I don't care greatly.

>Colonel Horus is an ancient god who suddenly manifested through the body of an American war veteran on the 4th of July, just as he was setting up a firework

>Diego is quick and handy with a sword, and has a number of odd skills picked up from his various criminal caretakers, from performance, to knitting, to marksmanship, to sailing, and, of course, his nullmage powers
>However, he distances himself from the mercenaries he works with, fearful that the curse will take hold once again
>As a result, Diego is a man of few words, moreso driven to action than speech
>The deaths of his friends and family weigh heavily on him, however, and he suffers regularly from night terrors and fits of panic, and the few people that have been close enough to him to get him to open up whisper that he isn't entirely right in the head

>Circle of stones, as its called, is the beating heart of the fascist rule of New Druids over england, Their technocratic rule justified by the worship of destructive aspects of Lugus, the three-faced god