Cool Armour Thread

3D, real, or illustrated, OP?

anything you want, baby

;)

Down with the black ones. Free Temeria

why is crystal armor so rare? i think it looks cool.

Pay attention to the caption

Post helms

This thread needs more sallet helms

I read a story about that guy’s armor if it’s the same dude. Basically he had s modest income and saved his money over several years. The armor cost 13k and required multiple fittings. They said when he moved it sounded like sisscors. No clanking at all. The guy is British and big into re-enacting.

Because it has low durability.

Why is a breastplate and skirt so styling Veeky Forums? Men or women, doesn't matter, it's fashionable as fuck

Chain skirts are cool too

Glòir Aen Ker'zaer!

kek

Anyone have some advanced looking bronze like either of these two?

That sounds rad.

>stabs you through the jaw

So what? It's missing a bevor. If you think ever soldier can where full plate you're a related. Half of these pics have exposed weakspots. Go be an asshole somewhere else

triggered

You have to wonder about someone who picks the chin as the glaring weakspot and not,say, the 3/4s exposed arms and entirely unprotected legs. If you are going to criticise the practicality of the getup this seems like poor prioritising.

Underrated, made me kek

tf

Northern Realms are trash.

Of the armor in this thread, that guy honestly looks the most realistic, if one assumes he looted the helmet.

The basic order of importance of protection is head > torso > arms > legs. And then, if one has a shield, lower legs > upper legs and upper arms > forearms.

jokes aside, anime armour is a realy cool concept and looks very nice

is this supposed to be from a real time period? If so where?

the bronze age was pretty fucking stupid wasn't it?

if its not 18th century poland, its definitely from around the area

thats just a fancy marching hat though

Yeah the horseman looks a lot like "mailed companion" (Towarzysz pancerny), a medium cavalry from 16th to 18th century Commonwealth.

Or some bastardized hussar with wrong equipment.

The Greeks wore armor with chiseled abs and pecs, so yeah I'd say so.

damn that is ugly

every piece looks like it's from some cheap indian website

nah, the guy is armored properly for a poor man. The helmet is the first thing you buy, and a sallet was widely available. The artist chose a polished one, when someone poor would likely have a black sallet. Anyway, the byrnie protects his vital organs, and he's got a gambeson on over it with a long sleeve aketon under. Next thing he would buy is a brigandine or breastplate, with arm/leg harnesses being the last addition

don't you die on me

Romans had pretty aesthetic gear

>black and gold
>sun motifs
> war hammer
Muh dick. What is this? Is there more?

And now in high res.

what style of helmet is the one with the horns? {discounting the horns obviously} maximillian?