Veeky Forums - /twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

Currently working on a variety of projects

Transport Troubles Edition

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone is welcome.

Charts:
Main Gens: imgur.com/a/9hzpx
Work In Progress-imgur.com/a/8ka0l
Legacy Charts: imgur.com/a/tNxmF
Side Quests: imgur.com/a/Q0FFO

Alternate Costumes: imgur.com/a/zfO0U
Fusions!: imgur.com/a/tAust

Gats's Chibi Gen:
docs.google.com/document/d/1A-nihGqc0TnW9cIUo9dnnJPHenh94BnKjSWEyokagWM/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1tvwJDhjDU4AfH8GTP553odh0jANZQm-bkoBc7H2l3C8/edit#heading=h.mbsuygwltkaf

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Tavern Link Hub: pastebin.com/LnVbYysE
Booru (Fan Art Collection) - tower-girls.booru.org/
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board -8. ch.net /tw grl
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip
Gats Wiki - wiki.smutosaur.us/towergirls/Main_Page

Spreadsheet Princess - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/edit#gid=0

Games & Tabletop Rulebooks:
pastebin.com/uAYHS9KZ

Official Videogame:
towergirlsthegame.tumblr.com/

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

if you'd like access to the discord or have anything you wish to talk about privately involving towergirls, editing, etc, please contact Brumus here:

A) [email protected]
B) "Tired Knight" on Steam

Don't forget to visit the other Tower girl threads on other boards

Aco thread is still dead

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14420125
tower-girls.booru.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Booru has been updated

>My princess got to be the OP image
Oh geez

third for the yuri milf

How can she be a milf if she’s a lesbian?

You deserve it man I really like her and I can see you put a lot of work and care into her. Also I really like the idea of Sir Knight following her back home and being dumbstrucked

maybe she adopted?

Both examples are from one setting, not many

Is still Pathfinder

The only "eastern" Hobgoblin i can recall is in Warhammer Fantasy, since they where part of the Chaos Dwarves Army, but still Chaos Dwarves where more Babilonese than else.
Still they where no longer produced (but only mentioned) as army except for the Chaos Cannon.

posting the *fixed* yuri

>Lily Flower Kingdom's
>Yuri Princess

>love: 3
>lust: 5
>wealth: 4
>power: 2

>+cute hot milf
>+wise in the art of ladykilling
>+willing to teach you everything she knows
>-out of touch with the new generation
>-easily seduced

>insert gen dependent bonuses here

>Lust Gift: Forbidden Love
>Yuri Princess marries up to two princesses you haven't rescued, granting you all bonuses associated with that princess as she brings them the purest form of love

>"the only reason this 43 year old princess is still a princess is because her kingdom's law requires that she marry a man to become queen, which she staunchly refuses."

Still haven't decided on something to replace her with yet, so here's the link to voting again.

What hairstyle would you prefer Owl Princess to have in Paintgirls? The current lead is 5 with two votes.

>Forget the link
It's been a long day
strawpoll.me/14420125

never mind the haircuts we need to fix that nose/beak first

What's wrong with her beak? How would you suggest fixing it?
Also, keep in mind, I'm away from my computer, so you'd have to wait until at the earliest late Sunday for any fixes

As the second user mentioned, the beak needs fixing. The beak right now is offset from the center of her face, appearing under her left eye.

So move it some? I can try that when O get back. Might have to shrink or adjust it some more to keep the contour with the face disk

Yeah. Think of a beak as a triangle; two edges are diagonal, while one is completely horizontal. Now, the top-most point is important; imagine the diagonal lines from the beak continuing past the intersection, and you'll get the top of the eyes. I've very crudely illustrated an example here, but hopefully it makes sense.

I'll try to mess around with it in paint later on. I originally took the beak from Squid Princess, and figured if it was good enough for her it'd work. However I'll play with it and try to get something nicer.

ay its here, so which do yall prefer lighter or darker shade?

>INB4 samurai/skimpy ragin

this isnt us coming to a final choice, its just deciding which version of chain looks nicer. IF a vote is held if enough folk show interest then your free to go crazy there, till then I just wana know what yall are feelin for thisn

and yes I know im bein a snarky ass, I find it fahnny, also were pushin two weeks on this girl and the time may come where we have to put our foot down n move on

so now Arisen...CHOOSE!

Can't really pin a preference. Both look fine.

Darker looks more appropriate, bit more tarnished.

pegasus pointed out that some may actually prefer the original version as well, so yeah heres the OG to

Lighter one. the darker one pops out too much from the overall colors

It had to be screencapped.

no idea how I missed this one, but heres a scalemail version to, once again thanks you pegasus

enjoy a golem monster mates... for towergirls, but i was at a metal show so i made it fukin metal mate

i Like the idea of her tiny feet off the ground and shes held up by the axes

also enjoy some slime monsters that may or may not appear in blanks maidens

Where is the link for that?

tower-girls.booru.org/

Is that Goblin and Human, or Knight and Goblin?
BTW, I’ve got some ideas for a Goblin/Fairy fusion, is there any art of that combo already around?

Kagomeeeeeeeeeeeee!

That's a hobgoblin. Think of it like a subspecies.

we should do a mario gen after all the other ones are done.
Some princesses ideas for this chart
>Lakitu princess
>Bullet princess
>Spiny princess
>Cheep princess
>Blooper princess
>Birdo princess
>toadette princess
>Wort princess
>Mouser princess
>Phanto princess
>Fuzzy princess
>Fire princess
>Dry bones princess
>Bob-omb princess
>Cobrat princess
>Dorrie princess
>Whomp princess
>Boo princess
>Swoop princess
>Bully Princess
>Chargin princess

Don't let Nintendo know. (I think it might be a good idea as well, especially if there's a princess like Rosalina.)

Fuck yeah, i would love to see a rosalina princess.

I know right? So much opportunity with her.

Maybe even get a good shadow siren, kinda like Vivian.

Forgot to mention these one
Wiggler princess
Ninji princess
Pokey princess
Magikoopa princess

+Towering beacon of purity
+Motherly
+Has an intergalactic star-ship
- She's taller than you
- Her star-ship is out of fuel

We can have mario as a rival knight, only we would be able to keep them safe.

And Maybe Luigi as a companion, because I've always liked the guy, even if is cowardly at times, but he deserves more than just being in his brother's shadow.

Another princess concept: Axolotl Princess.
And a bonus Trash Princess.

How did “Gay Mom” become “Yuri MILF”?
She’s literally ur mum (cause ur mum is gay, see the original ironic shitpost)

You said name some of them.
I did.
Why is it invalid if it's from pathfinder?

Fuckin’ metal is right, mate
I’ve been ruminating on a “fractured reality” princess concept, and that golem fits something that would be found roaming the ruins of her home land/realm perfectly.

Shit, now I’m actually going put this idea down on paper. I’ll post something templated later this week once I have my PC patched into a network again. inb4 I find out somebody beat my newfag ass to detailing this particular set of tropes

If were forced to choose between these two, the darker one. Looks slightly less boring.

>No Vivian princess
>No Lady Boo Princess
>No Bombette princess
Why even live.

Woah, Cute to the fucking max, user! Axolotl looks fucking adorable.
Is she gonna be a niave and pampered princess who's never been outside in her life before to reflect the fact that Axolotl are basically extinct outside of pet stores?

Because Blank is a yuri loving cuck that wants to watch women have sex with anything but himself.

You realize if blank made her he would have namefagged, right?

I actually really like the scale version.

>How did “Gay Mom” become “Yuri MILF”?
they *are* synonyms.

I really like that middle one.

Oh my god their adorable
Except for the red one. He just looks cool.

Is there any Goblin FIry fusion art?

Wait a minute.
>Skull
>jawbone
>Helmet

Goblin what?
Also, who are you and why are you name fagging?

Marry? y/n

Y. Commence Marriage.exe.

These are all pretty great honestly. But I'm also partial to the scaled armor.

Error. Marriage.exe not found. Going to next closest protocol.
Commencing Mincemeat.exe

Hmm, both chainmails are pretty good. Scale is where its at though.
Even though I prefer the full samurai gear, I'd be fine with choosing one of these and calling it good. Rather than have this continue on.

Shit man. Your art is fantastic. Got a name you want to go by? Even if you still want to post as anonymous, you could be like ionk and give us something to call you and tag in the booru.
Also, Axolotl looks really damn good. Still not a fan of the fairly-furry trash princess, but I've always had a soft spot in my heart for Axolotls. At this rate, with the number of princesses you've pumped out in such a short time span, you might be able to complete your own chart!

Gotta say man, loving these wedding dress alts. Especially Kobold and Golems, being more than just the standard white gown. Looks good. Love how her display has a circlet too.

>Starbound character
God dammit that horrible game is going to haunt me forever.

I agree with you on the guy making his own gen. He's definitely pumped out some cute characters that don't have fucked up proportions like so many fan princesses do, and it's refreshing to be reminded that not every character has thighs and tits the size of monster truck wheels. While I do agree that there's a bit much on the dangerously furry side, they have an almost Disney-like appeal in that they look so honest rather than depraved.

>Another who feels my pain.
Starbound to me was what No Man's Sky was to most others. I saw the ORIGINAL digital sketches as they were created by Tiy back when he was still on the Terraria forums. Gave him my money the instant the pre-alpha pre-orders started. Taught me a valuable lesson, and at least it wasn't as expensive as some other backing projects. Still, the amount they changed from the original project was disgusting. Bringing back collision damage right before the V1 release was what killed my hope in them.
It wasn't *terrible*, but just so meh that Terraria turned out to be better in every way, despite coming out years ago. Best thing to come out of starbound was the hylotl and glitch races.

Have to agree with your other points as well though. Maybe its just me, but I'm more partial to realistic and less-extreme proportions in characters. One or two princesses with slightly wider hips or bust is nice, but when their thighs are thicker than their torso, it starts to turn me off a bit. Not to say some people's art like Red's is bad, but having more slimmed girls is a nice change of pace. Not to mention girls with smaller breasts are also appreciated.

gods starbound, the things that coulda been

I backed that with such high hopes, now we just have star trek furry erp sim

Mods r cheating.
Also, the game isn't terrible. It's just bad compared to the thing everyone compares it to, with good reason mind, Terraria.

If that was the case, at least 80% of Bethesda players are cheaters. Even if it's just to change the look of the games.

That's not what I meant. I meant showing modded content is cheating when it comes to "what could have been."

That's understandable.

>in many
>name some
, >here's one
>one is not many
>i foluo perictions gud

Princess Discussion of the Day #86
Flayer Princess

Cute little brain eater. I like her new design. Too bad she does not have a normal mouth though.

Good to have a rather smart princess. She does not know what love is, and thus could be one of the many evil flayers, but she earns extra cute points for wanting to learn and probably awkwardly following your discussions and you both grow closer.

Knowledge pool is interesting, depends what memories it has collected in it or how it gathers memories. You might just have a lot of visions of brains right before they get eaten.

Spells give you either mind reading or domination. Pretty heavy on the good or evil uses depending on if you get love or lust.

Head rubs are cute and Mind sex is probably interesting.

Lust bonus is probably most used to give yourself flayer powers. Not sure what use you would get from turning your princesses into more Flayers except tentacles.

Good chance to get strong kingdom on your side if you can convince the Flayers to stop eating everyone and join you as allys instead because you taught their princess to love you.

I definitely added the image that time

i dont see a reason why they cant join in. The more mario girls the better

Someone taped an abyssal octopus to her cunt/10.

>Here's one
>Shows two links
Not the guy who said they've been in many fantasy, that guy's just wrong. They arn't the most common thing, but it's not random nonsense that she was a samurai.
And again, I ask; Why is it invalid if it;s from Pathfinder?

I *do* recall a version of an old Tolkien work (the Hobbit?) with racist illustrations where the goblins were Japanese, can't seem to find it, but neither nor could furnish any examples besides Golarion (the default Pathfinder setting).

>And again, I ask; Why is it invalid if it;s from Pathfinder?
The claim being contested is "in many examples". ONE (1) example is not enough to defend that.

No, that is not the claim being contested, the claim being contested is "Hobgoblin samurai don't make sense."
I agree that the other guy doesn;t know what he's talking about.
So, now that I've cleared that up, I will once more ask; Why is it invalid if it's from Pathfinder?

Not him but, the issue seems to be anons not understanding the reference or wanting a more standard hobgoblin.

Most people seem to imagine hobs as a bigger, meaner goblin which is true in a way, so they lean more towards Tolkien or militaristic goblin lifestyles.

So if there’s more content leaning towards hobs being not so eastern then most anons will see them as that, so if it’s just pathfinder and few images of them in samurai armor then yeah they probably won’t like the idea much.

I say use the revamped scale armor since it seems to be a good middle ground of eastern, standard, and also a bit more sexy then full on samurai armor.

What eastern in the scale armor? That is entirely western.
Also, if you want a more militaristic goblin species, why are you giving them sexy armor? None of the other Militaristic princesses have "Sexy" armor
(Note; I said militaristic, not violent. Orc is violent. Knight is militaristic. There's a difference)

I agree with him that its a good mix, its not full on bugbear leather straps or completely covering paladin plate, just a standard mail shirt that shows some thigh, plus shes still a goblin at the end of the day. Also whats not militaristic about her? She looks pretty fight ready to me

As i said, Militaristic and Violent are two different things.
Yes, she looks ready to fight, but the sexy armor inherently implies a non-militaristic mindset, especially in Tower-girls.
Using orc and knight as examples again, orc is also ready for a fight. However, she's just big and likes to fight, not much for military strategy or mindset, as shown for her low lack of armor. Meanwhile, look at knight; she also looks ready for a fight, but she has a band of knights at her back and call, and is a skilled warrior, and what does she have? Full Armor.
It's not just these two that establish this difference in towergirls, Look at Despot or Raider; They're both violent and 'effective', but neither are very disciplined. Contrast this with princesses who are more trained/militaristic, like Pegasus or Pistolero; They're dressed modestly. Hell, Pistolero doesn't need armor since she comes from the land of Guns, but she still isn't dress all sexilly. This is because, since gen 1, it's been established that a militaristic or heavily combat trained mindset does not coincide with sexy armor. In fact, if you had sexy armor, it was an indicator that you were not of this mindset.

That is why, if you want hob to be militaristic and trained, she cannot wear sexy armor; This is not a world where those two things can exist at the same time in a princess.

Also, I was disagreeing on it being a mix of Asian and western, not on the sexy factor.

>This is not a world where those two things can exist at the same time in a princess
Fuck you talkin bout bitch?

Thank you for not reading my post, really helps me.

I think your overthinking the semantics of what a princess is wearing, its a scalemail shirt, a pretty damn common form of armor among hobgoblins, and it shows some thigh. I dont think that crosses her out of the militaristic lifestyle, if anything it makes her seem pretty damn modest when compared to the other goblins.

I don;t have a problem with it being scalemail, I have a problem with it not being proper armor. Having any of the weak-points, such as your meaty, Easy to bleed out thighs, or exposed, soft joints, is a death sentence against any opponent with any sort of training. It doesn't matter what the majority of your race wear, if you had any militaristic sense at all, you would do your damnedest to prevent as much damage to these areas as possible, and in medieval times, the easiest and most effective way to do this was to not be in combat at all. But after that, it was armor.

And it's less me overthinking it, and more me just using knowledge I generally apply else where and applying it to towergirls because it's very applicable here.

I think he meant Goblin/Fairy, but goofed.

>Tfw ill never be satisfied on a build till 5.5 is done
Suffering!

There was talks about her having small kingdom who's borders are slowly shrinking. Other Princesses are setting up and extending settlements over the borders; a play on the urbanization that's threatening real axolotls.

I think the best word for me to describe my idea of her with is "meek". A gentle and kind princess afraid of confrontation. I'm liking idea of her being a bit naïve and inexperienced with socializing In general. Something something over-protective father something.

Thank you!
The name I go by online is Kapyia, so feel free to use that. I'm probably not gonna namefag in threads for the time being. If I find myself sticking around for a lot longer then I probably will.
Also don't expect a full chart/gen from me. I'm not very good at completing projects.

Nice trips btw.

We should really replace those generic anime girls holding the number of images with the princesses.

>replace those generic anime girls holding the number of images with the princesses.
GENIUS!

>Axolotl Princess
>It's amazingly perfect and cute, especially with that Spanish dress
>Can't do Olm Princess now for Paintgirls since Olm and Axolotls are essentially the same thing
>Every thing try to do, other anons do better
>Can't get mad, since you genuinely like all the work the actual artist anons make and wouldn't want to stop them
Well, guess I gotta double down on Linnorm/Midgardsormr, or come up with a different kind of Dragon for the gen

Shit, man, I'm sorry to make you feel like that. I don't mean to step on other's work, but it's really hard to find and keep track of all the princesses people are working on.

There's still room in my heart for a tall european cave chordate.

It's cool dude. I love your work, and when you're a hack who's only skill is carving apart the works of others to make mockeries, this is to be expected. Be glad your art and skills are so lauded and praised, you actually have a gift and should revel and explore your skill. I don't, so this is to be expected in my part. Those without skill shouldn't be a burden to those with power and ability, pay my prattling no mind and continue to make great works unbidden

I don't really like being put on a pedestal, nor the idea that other people's ideas and work wouldn't be welcome because happened to stick my nose through the door with a bit more experience in art.

Why think I made her

I quess I know how you feel. The reason I haven't done any new Towergirls designs is partly because there's no need for me to do it when others can do it better. You don't usually even need to do a placeholder image (which is what I considered all my stuff to be from the beginning) since Eversor can just draw it from the scratch so fast.

Of course if you want to draw something you shouldn't let the fact that somebody could do it better stop you. Otherwise nobody would bother drawing anything since it's not going to look as good as the works of Da Vinci or whoever.
I've kept drawing stuff, but instead of doing placeholder art for new princesses on my computer, I draw random stuff by hand (not very often Towergirls, though, since I kind of stumbled onto my niche as the guy who draws horrible deep sea mermaids).

I never said that Pathfinder is invalid. I said that One Example of Eastern Samurai =/= in Many Settings, and even i wrote a sort of Eastern Hobgoblin who counts as Babilonese more than Japanese. So the final sentence is "There are Eastern Hobgoblins in Pathfinder", and that's all.

>if you want a more militaristic goblin species, why are you giving them sexy armor?
This user gets it, but the answer is because majority of people here want sexy stuff, so a better design is often discarded in favor to skimpy/sexy things.

If i recall right the Axo-something-thing is a sort of lizard? good draw, but you should add more details, or she can be confused with Kobold, especially with cropped images. For example i thought that her drawing and this one where both of Kobold

I'd say keep going for Olm princess man. You've laid out a path for yourself and your gen, stick to it. Just because some unfinished concepts existed from times long forgotten, or because someone makes something similar in between your conception and the final project, doesn't mean you should drop it entirely. The designs might have similarities, but you might have a completely different direction you want to go in her character. Your paintgirls have incredible backstories and interesting mechanics that only you have gifted to your princesses.

Also, I have to say again, your art might be as 'skilled' as others, but I still have to admire your method. I never thought powerpoint was that powerful. Your ability to know how to build each princess only with preexisting assets, yet make each one feel unique to both the chart, and towergirls as a whole, is quite impressive.

Many people probably had various ideas similar to you in terms of princesses, in all honesty. From writing class, I can tell you that no concept is original. The difference is that you make it your own, and you actually follow through with it and have started to build a chart. I could rattle on for days about 'ideas' for princesses, but that doesn't mean two shits if it never accumulates into anything.

>that is not the claim being contested,
claim: contest: