>Warhammer Community news
warhammer-community.com/2017/11/13/coming-soon-beastman-underhive/

>Duncan
youtube.com/watch?v=RPcTB86aT0Y

>FAQs and Errata, GW up to 1.3, FW up to 1.2:
warhammer-community.com/faqs/
forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/Downloads#warhammer40k

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

Rise of the Ynnari Ghost Warrior anyone?

this thread shall be nommed

12"M 3+WS 3+BS 4S 4T 2W 2A 8LD 2+Sv Fly

Sword is an additional 13 pts for S:U AP-3 D:D3

Angelus Boltgun for 9 points 12"range Assault 2 S4 Ap-1 D:1

Special Rule:
If within 6" of warlord Re-Roll failed hit rolls

Nth for Nurgle BTFO

CLEANSING THIS THREAD FOR THE EMPEROR

THIS THREAD IS PURE! SMELLY HERETICS AND MUTANTS GET OUT!.

sisters on standby

BEHOLD THE POWER OF CHAOS! Through Tyranid Eyes. See the reaction of the Hivemind to the birth of the Great Rift.

>Unclean energies spread through the sky, engulfing ships in writhing wreaths of hellish light. They burst and fell, burning with green flame. Reality quivered like a struck gong. All across the deserts of Baal, the tyranids stopped, and turned as one to face the heavens, their mouths open as wide as they would go.

>The awful shriek came from a billion alien throats.

>The hive mind was screaming.

------------------------------

>Screaming warp fire crashed against the gestalt soul of the tyranids, catching it unawares. The delicate synaptic web that bound its numberless minds into one being shrivelled like thread in a fire. Never before had the hive mind been so grievously wounded. Its control over its trillions of bodies was violently disrupted. Hive fleet was cleaved from hive fleet, brood from brood so catastrophically that for a moment the hive mind ceased to be. It recovered quickly, diminished but alive, but that moment seemed to the hive mind an eternity of darkness. Trillions of its creatures permanently lost touch with the hive mind, and were reduced to unthinking animals.

>For the first time in its existence, the hive mind tasted death.

>In the Baal system hundreds of thousands of tyranids died, their brain stems reduced to smoking mulch by psychic feedback. Aggressive void predators became drifting hulks in the space of an instant.

Is this the best unit in the Space Marine roster ?

>nurgle got fucking assimilated
I mean I know tyranids assimilated freaking virus torpedoes, but this is starting to get pretty damn scary.

Chaos are the true protagonists.

Fires of Cyraxus when?

Source? This gives me chubs

Holy shit, Chaos killed the Hivemind.

I don't want the Chadmarines to replace my marines. Fuck this gay ass shit. Fuck the Chadmarines. Fuck Guilliman and his robot buddy for implementing this atrocity. Fuck GW simply because they wanted to their largest fan base to buy more marines. Fuck the fans for support replacing the Emperor's true champions.

no wonder they made hive fleet Kronos with the sole purpose of nomming daemons and chaos shit

>her
Welp there goes that erection

Devastation of Baal novel. Anons uploaded it in the previous thread.

What is this decent chaos writing? If this is legit I'm gonna be surprised.

Then don't buy chadmarines. I regularly play against a dude who still uses rogue trader models.

Typemoon's Jeanne d'Arc has enormous tits. If you're into trap, remember that Astolfo, that meme trap with pink hair, is from the same universe. They're both in the anime version of Fate Apocrypha.

Don't lewd the teenage ruler

I am not actually into traps i just felt like saying that.

It's by the same guy who did poor little imperial acolyte, right?

primaris need a hard hitting melee unit and a good long range support unit and theyll have all their bases covered

How does it feel to go from a Space Marine army to an Imperial Guard army ?

If one model of a unit is within the 6" bubble of a warlord, does the whole unit profit from the buff, or only the model itself?

Depends on what the aura says.

I went from guard to SM(TSons) in 7th
It was interesting having bodies that didn't die to a swift breeze and could hit what they shoot

like all your units are weaker but you have more of them

Traps aren't gay.

The whole unit. That's why conga lines are very popular now.

Daily Reminder that as of the FAQ it is confirmed you can Heroic Intervention any model not just one that charged this turn.

I feel like there's a Necron or AdMech joke in here but I just came off a 12-hour shift and I'm too tired. Posting this here in the hope that someone has a better sense of humor than me.

Traps are gay if they like you, but you are not gay if you like them.

"Units within 6" of this WL reroll hits."
Or, the Metalica WL rule for shooting after running away from CC.
Hey, that's awesome for certain positioning shenanigans.

How are Infantry Squads performing? I want to be tank guard but screens look mandatory and hope that 1 squad per tank will be a good balance. It'll also help me out with painting since I can just switch between guardsmen and vehicles.

I can't not agree with you.

>The door creaked. Out came the old woman instead, her face veiled in the ridiculous manner of her desert tribe. Uigui should never have married out of town.
Blood Angels Confirmed for Space Arabs?

>fucking a mentally ill man who dresses like a female isn’t gay

I thought they were space-Transylvanians

Yeah, he rigged the U.S. election as well.

>tfw slamming a traps boipussi
>carressing her flat chest, her dangling, feminine penis swinging with each thrust
>she turns her head and says Im a really nice guy and that she really likes me
>im faggot now

Where can I find all these deformed wojack pictures? They're fucking hilarious.

Remeber when Tyranidfags said that the number of worlds that the Great Rift devoured was small? Well, it was confirmed that Nidfags will always be fags. Read below and see the amount of destruction that Chaos unleashed in an instant of time.

>Ka’Bandha fell through the hidden spaces between worlds. The occulted gears of creation rushed by him. In the machineries of being were the inner secrets of the universe displayed to him. The daemonkin of Tzeentch would have damned a dozen eternities for a glimpse of what he saw, but Ka’Bandha did not care for knowledge. The things on display were valueless to him, and the wonders of infinity whirled by unappreciated.

>Ka’Bandha fell forever and for no time at all, until a wave of change rippled out through the multi-dimensional space he infected, upsetting the delicate workings of infinite, interleaved universes.

>Ka’Bandha howled in triumph. The promised storm had been unleashed.

>tyranid novel
>chaos is the bigger threat

HAHA
A
H
A

Daily reminder

>Far from Baal, at Cadia, Abaddon the Despoiler achieved goals he had pursued since the Horus Heresy. Reality split as faultlines closed millions of years ago were rent wide. Isolated warpstorms and anomalies spread their arms, reaching for the burning might of the warp. The Eye of Terror vomited its diabolical energies across the firmament. The raging storm it unleashed devoured tens of thousands of star systems. Millions of worlds were consumed. Races that had never known the wrath of man or the taint of Chaos were expunged in an instant. Imperial worlds fell by the score. Many thousands not destroyed outright were plagued by hordes of daemons, their psykers’ minds ripped open to allow the fell beings of the empyrean to walk among mortal populations. A warp storm of a size not seen since the Emperor took to the Golden Throne raged across the breadth of the galaxy. A billowing wave of madness engulfed space, travelling far faster than time and distance should have allowed. In the empyrean the Astronomican flickered and died. Rains of blood fell on terrified people on worlds thousands of light years from the Cadian Gate.

>All creation rocked. In the no-spaces between realities, the rift was felt. In places far distant to the reality of man, strange beings dreamed of fire and blood.

>Old Night, a source of hazy myth and fear to the peoples of the 41st millennium, was reborn.

>Ka’Bandha roared joyously at its return.

they're usually depicted as blondes tho

What if I'm into greased up husky manly men?

except Astolfo isn't a trap. He's just extremely feminine. He never attempts to deceive anyone into thinking that he's a woman, and (I think I remember this right) he refers to himself using masculine first person pronouns.

It’s not gay if the penis is feminine

Does anyone have that picture of the Thunderhawk built out of Stormraven hulls? It was painted as an Imperial Fist craft. I need it for design reference, I have an idea and I think that conversion has the answer I need.

Go Away Ka'Bandha I dont need you exacerbating another genetic defect in my geneseed.

Is the weekender book uploaded already?

>The hive mind was screaming
>For the first time in its existence, the hive mind tasted death

Will Nidfags ever recover?

I get the impression that people's attraction to traps is not sexual, or indicative of homosexual tendencies.

But rather, they feel repressed for whatever reason and the idea of dominating a feminine(and therefore exceptionally weak) MAN excites them.

Because dominating someone is a sign of strength, and dominating a weak effeminate man is easy. Indeed, perhaps it's naturally ingrained within all of us that effeminate men ought to be dominated, like maybe it's some instinctual drive to dominate the weak men to prove our dominance.

So fucking a trap truly isn't gay, no it's actually quite masculine. You're exerting dominance over them with your sexual organs. What's more manly than defeating another man sexually?

Yep not even a Day after and it was uploaded right away. Ghost Warrior Ynnarifags BTFO

>nids barreling down on them
>marines keep squabbling with one another instead

I like them, cheap and decently shooty (if you have officers for rank fire.

I'd recomend giving each squad a melta-gun, since it gives each squad the ability to threaten powerful single model units, even if there is only one guardsman left (provided he has the melta gun.

>Imperial worlds fell by the score. Many thousands not destroyed outright were plagued by hordes of daemons,

Well, that fits well enough with what we'd worked out. Thin strip of "instantly fucked", lots of Daemon incursions that aren't anywhere near as bad as "everything in this scary glow is instantly destroyed or turned to Chaos". Lots of wasted power devouring "tens of thousands of star systems" if only a couple hundred tops were Imperial, though. Worthless rocks pissed the Chaos Gods off that much?

>emeber when Tyranidfags said that the number of worlds that the Great Rift devoured was small?
When the fuck did anyone ever say that? We knew how bad the great rift was since the first time it appeared in fluff, anyone who thinks otherwise is a denial faggot. Lying once again just to make yourself look better on a lemurian nose fluting forum, pathetic

can someone tell me wtf is going on. some guy told me the warp cut the galaxy in two and now the ultramarines are making their own empire and they will fight the imperium????

>rumors
Nids can eat chaos, nids will kill chaos, nids biggest threat
>after release
chaos rekt nids(and everything else), hive mind is screaming in pain

I'm not even chaosfag but I love to drink nidfags tears

>What's more manly than defeating another man sexually?
defeating a bear? sexually

>it's actually quite masculine.
>Implying Gay people aren't Masculine
user i have met some Manly faggots in my time on this green earth.

>>For the first time in its existence, the hive mind tasted death.
Fucking retcons. There is old Adeptus Titanicus comics where this happened, it was canon at some point.

>The space between the three worlds was a glorious battleground. Ka’Bandha greatly approved of the slaughter he witnessed. Shattered tyranid ships filled the vacuum with spilled fluids. Space Marine craft burned in their own venting atmospheres. Here were blood and skulls aplenty for Lord Khorne.

>As Ka’Bandha fell closer to Baal Primus’ chilly surface, the Great Rift boiled in-system. An invisible psychic shockwave ran before it, disrupting the battle as it slammed into the monumental soul of the hive mind. Ka’Bandha laughed to hear the bio-ships screaming as their psychic web was shattered. He eyed them covetously. Such giant skulls the ships possessed, all worthy offerings for the Lord of Blood.

>They were, as yet, out of reach. As the baleful light of the warp rubbed out the stars, reality became more amenable to Ka’Bandha’s being, but still he could not fly. He was sucked down through a raging maelstrom of combat that turned still as the rift opened. Space Marine ships firing on living craft were suddenly silenced. Huge, slug-like hive ships convulsed, pulping their internal structures. Kraken ships driven mad tore out their own eyes with thrashing tentacles. Bioplasmic drives winked out. Hunter-killers turned on each other in a frenzy of bloodletting. The agony of the hive mind was an exquisite pleasure to the daemon; battling it would have been finer. Both war and pain were denied him as the monumental intellect driving the hive fleet shattered and went dark.

>Ka’Bandha fell unnoticed, his huge form a speck amid the giant ships of the warring fleets. He raged at both sides as he plummeted, furious he could attack neither. Tyranid craft wallowed helplessly as he rushed by, ignorant of him while the hive mind underwent its small death.

This is delicious.

it's all the extra testosterone and protean they get from drinking man nectar

>Millions of worlds were consumed.

It's amazing they think this isn't joyless wank, isn't it?

So can I give the Flail of Corruption to my Death Guard Chaos Lord? I can't see any reason why not but I got yelled at by autists on facebook

See

Even now he is in denial.

>defeating a bear? sexually

false
otherwise every slut would be manly
also semen is mostly glucose and mucous

>tyranids are still going strong
>they now take chaos seriously and have specifically made a hive fleet to combat chaos, to the point that they ignore an imperial fleet in favor of nomming on corrupted flesh
>tyranids assimilate and adapt to nurgle plagues, while simultaniously making spore that melt plague marines
All you managed was to stir the hornets nest, until now you'd enjoyed the relative safety of being hard to digest.

I'm not implying gay people aren't masculine.

I'm implying effeminate men are weak. Effeminate men clearly aren't masculine because they're literally opposite of each other.

>defeating a bear
platonically

Wait for Daemons codex :).

>You will never exert dominance over the other guys at the gym by pinning them down, and forcing them to ejaculate into your mouth, stealing their gains, protein, and testosterone.

that was a joke user

They literally recovered right after that and 112 years later are wrecking the galaxy even harder than before. Reminder that this takes place before Kronos BTFO daemons

SHOO SHOO GAINSTEALER!

I know i used to frequent Veeky Forums but i didn't think we had 40k threads on it.

It literally has numbers right there that are absolutely miles from "attacked every planet, millions destroyed" that the Chaosfags were claiming the Great Rift caused. I don't even play Nids, I'm just wondering where you got those frictionless goalpost wheels.

What shoulder pads fit the Inceptors? Do they use regular SM sized ones or Aggressor Gravis ones?

>chaos did all this to save the blood angels ass
how does it feel to be sucking loyalist dick?

>Leviathan vs Khorne Daemons
>charge range
We all know how this will end.

Kronos is just trying to prevent the Great Rift from expanding further. The Birth of the Great Rift is just the beginning. Just a prelude of a galaxy wide reality collapse. There will be no waking up from death for the Hivemind if this happens.

After tau codex

Terminator pads.

I wanna get more esoteric
>defeating a bear
tantrically

Can you pass me a direct link to the exact file? I swear honest to god I can't find the damned book.

What would jappem if this man defeated the Emperor?