>Warhammer Community news
warhammer-community.com/2017/11/13/coming-soon-beastman-underhive/

>Duncan
youtube.com/watch?v=RPcTB86aT0Y

>FAQs and Errata, GW up to 1.3, FW up to 1.2:
warhammer-community.com/faqs/
forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/Downloads#warhammer40k

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

1st for thousand sons

TYRANIDS BTFO
CHAOS NUMBER ONE

Primaris mutations when?

CHOAS IRRELEVANT
GET OFF MY LAWN

Smite > melta

first for 40k will become age of sigmar 2.0 where the god emperor awakens and everyone teams up against chaos, yes even tyranids.
They've already set the president by having Kronos ignore other targets and focus purely on chaos.

So the real question is, who is going to be Nagash 2.0? Will Necrons be allowed to actually matter again after dropping the ball so hard on cadia?

Codex Blood Angels.

>set the president

So table top representation when?

reminder

say one nice thing about the Thousand Sons

smite isn't broken. Undercosted psykers are broken. Fix smite-spam with more expensive primaris psykers and malefic lords, and neat anti-psyker rules like kronos or the blue scribes.

Can I get thoughts on this list?

Space Wolves Battalion [1999pts]
>HQ
Bjorn the Fell-handed [277pts] (twin lascannon)
Iron Priest [95pts]

>Troops
Grey Hunters [119pts] (plasma pistol, plasmagun, combi-plas)
-- in Razorback [100pts] (twin assault cannon)

>Elites
Murderfang [200pts]
Venerable Dreadnought [145pts] (fenrisian great axe & blizzard shield)
Venerable Dreadnought [145pts] (fenrisian great axe & blizzard shield)

>Heavy Support
Whirlwind [124pts] (vengeance launcher)

>Flyer
Stormfang Gunship [363pts] (helfrost destructor, lascannon, twin multi-meltas)

You know this gif is unfinished right? It cuts from hitler to a transparent square.

Seems likely that the Primaris Marines were drawn from a gene-distillation sort of thing, so they don't have any prominent chapter traits.

get a better computer and or internet connection

It's still broken unless you're only paying for smite.

You faggots have been saying this for over a year now, let it go.

I didn't know people still browsed the internet on dial up

There has to be some points price where the marginal contribution of an additional psycher is equal to other units. GW just needs to bump up the cost of psychers in general until it gets there.

Can anyone point me to the newest version of Chapter Master?

The one I have is crashing after a few turns.

nah mate, happening to me too, gifs broke

How is it broken? Smite can be denied by any other psyker at a longer range than it can be cast. There are plenty of other spells that can influence the game more than 1-3 mortal wounds at the closest enemy. The only issue with smite-spam is the volume of it from 45 point models.

>they don't have any prominent chapter traits.

They do. In Shroud of Night the Imperial Fist Primaris are regarded as paragons and exemplars by many of the other Fists. They also obviously all have chapter tactics.

How big is a DKoK infantry model? I kinda want to just use them as regular guards men and call them steel legion.

They look awesome.

MY computer and connection are fine. This is what I see after it cuts away from hitler.

The gif is broken, or encoded in some weird ass way like from a mac or something.

> ‘You are too noble to understand.’ Seth rounded on Dante. ‘That is not salvation, that is replacement. These new warriors will bear the colours of Flesh Tearers, but without Sanguinius’ fury they will be Flesh Tearers in name only. All my time as Chapter Master I have waged war on our rage, to wrestle it
into submission and use its strength to slay our foes. We are fury! From the time of Amit, the savage lord, to this day, we have carried the white heat of Sanguinius’ anger in us. That was our gift and our burden. The flaw is what makes us what we are.’ He clenched his fist in front of Dante’s face. His voice dropped.
> ‘We are nothing without the struggle against it. He would make us all Ultramarines in red armour.’ He turned away, his gaze straying down the dead legions of Blood Angels. ‘There are few of my warriors left, few true Flesh Tearers. Once we are dead, the Flesh Tearers will be no more, no matter that these abominations carry our name. It is a betrayal, not a boon. Guilliman will want us gone quickly, and his own warriors in our stead.’

Gabriel knows what's up.

>all have chapter tactics
These can be explained by being more doctrine than genetic traits

As for being paragons - Fists have less genetic drift than anyone else save the Ultras, so naturally not much difference between Primaris than normal.

It works for me dog

works on my machine

>he cant get a gif to work
is this the power of chaosfags?

On a PC and mine goes bad too. I think you're being rused, user.

Traits don't come from the genetic drift but from the genes of the primarchs.
Imperial Fists are notoriously stubborn, and they inherit it from Dorn.

try appeasing the machine spirit

Literally all of Dorn's imperial fists original chapter are dead. If nothing else, the primaris fists who trained to be fists back before the Imperial Fists became a ship of theseus are much more likely to have direct knowledge of original chapter and legion practices and traditions

seems to be a chrome thing. gif loads in ie, edge, and firefox. but not in chrome.

Necron plot confirmed.

Chant the chants of the Omnisiah to make gif work

>Screen capping gif
>Not even grabbing all the text

Is this art?

Most of the other influence abilities don't go over 2 wounds of damage unless you're fighting a knight.

When Warhammer -65,000,000 comes out.

War in heaven specialty game when?

In the grim darkness of the distant past, there was a war in heaven.

>Gabriel knows what's up
Gabriel can suck a dick and fuck the flesh tearers eating innocent civilians

The modern imperial fists chapter was reconstituted from the successor chapters of the OG fists. Though, one note is that the fists and their successors are pretty close-knit and pledge to come together as a legion if the imperium needs them.

Is this a comic and if so can i get a link
also anyone have any good recommendations for books from BL or other or just fan fictions in general like the mission stays the same
>hard mode: no Nids, SM or CSM

>chaosfags think they're special for beating up the NPC race
A BLOODY HARVEST
A lone bio-ship launches an invasion
against the planet Stormvald. The Phoenix
Lord Maugan Ra stands alone against the
swarm, and triumphs.

Wolf and Sisterjust google it

>[Guilliman] would make [the Blood Angels] all Ultramarines in red armour.
As someone who plays Blood Angels, Seth is spot fucking on considering the rules we have in the index right now. Hopefully he codex fixes this.

Doesn't exist anymore.

Nope, it's broken lad.

So what's the purpose of a long range single shot high str high ap d6 damage tank?

Is it like attrition? because it doesnt really reliably kill tanks.

Feels like i could put a shot on something and then if I hit change targets and have my melts dudes run in for guaranteed cleanup.

>literally says smurfs in red armour

impressive

Be more specific. What gun is it, what model is it on, etc?

It's fucking absurd that they don't see Seth is the voice of their fanbase here.

Where is this from?

So not everyone was ok with the chads good to know.

Why do you think it's there? Why do you think they literally say Ultramarines in red?

He also went into the warp and pulled out an entire craftworld.

And iirc he's litterally and I do mean litterally the creator of death.

Oh and his aspect warriors are the best unit in eldar.

Nah, fuck you.
Plenty parts of the fanbase are fine giving the story time to actually develop.

black library fanfiction

See THAT'S the fucking response I imagined most chapters would have to the primaris marines. I'm interested in what the Yiffs have to say about it.

Yes, as has been the case from the start.

Devastation of Baal.

Hammer head, fire prisons, falcon, what ever long range artillery shit the imperial have that would be equivolent.

They completely reject them and forced them all into their own Chapter, the Wolf Spear, is what they have to say.

I meant in terms of lore from what I heard everyone lore wise was basically ok with the new marines no problem what so ever.

>It's fucking absurd that they don't see Seth is the voice of their fanbase here.
It's GW. They aren't exactly in touch with their fanbase (or they are and just ignore it). All I know is that my Seth is going to see the table a whole lot more after reading this.

New BA book, Devastation of Baal, last-ish chapter. There was a PDF posted last thread if you wanna check it.

Are the sanctioned psykers metal models?

To bad his model is the 2nd worse phoenix lord.

Basically a worse death jester

That's raising the same objection as the fanbase, but leaving it as an uncomfortable question hanging in the air.

Aka, the exact opposite of good pr.

That's not true at all.
The Wolf Spear are a chapter Guilliman made to stand guard over a war breach at the end of the Indomitus Crusade.
GW themselves have shown Primaris Space Wolves.

How do you all deal with dust in your workareas?

Mine is covered in fucking dust and hair except for the areas that I interact with daily. All the models I set to the side that I'm not working on atm get covered in dust inside of a week.

Do you think Russ would be mad if he returned and found out Guilliman finished the Sons of Russ without his help?

Put them in a case.

I keep compressed air nearby for cleaning my pc, so I just use it to clean my work space.

Do you have a pet bird? I used to have dust problems when my bird was around.

Any suggestion for a good replacement for Chapter Master?

No but I do sit at my hobby table to fap, so that's probably where all the hair is coming from.

Probably not, Russ grew pretty chill towards the end.

>but leaving it as an uncomfortable question hanging in the air.
Dante later goes on to say that he doesn't care about his chapter and all of its successors being replaced by chadmarines. Past him, only a few of the BA High Command have mixed opinions on the matter, most are more-or-less in agreement with Dante. I think the only one who voiced some decent concern was Mephiston (who seems to be a little butthurt about the whole thing).

Do you think Russ will be mad at how much damn wolf shit is going on in his chapter and ask Bjorn how the hell this happened?

>russ blames bjorn for the rampant wolf fetishism of the space wolves
That'd just crush the last little bits of the poor lad's heart.

Is there a Seth model? Haven't played marines since 3rd and never played anything from Sangy's legion, yet I suddenly find myself with a desire to make a Flesh Tearers army.

Russ was literally raised by wolves, named his legion after wolves, made his space ships more hospitable for wolves than people, kept his wolf brothers by his side at all times and was part wolf. I really don't think he'd mind.

Honestly I think the chapter will be fine Russ will probably congratulate Grimnar on the whole Armageddon fiasco and just tell the rest of the wolves to cut out the furry shit.

The problem isn't the improved genemods, it's the mix of the removal of defining flaws and the fact that primaris use weird new equipment.

Nobody would particularly care if Tacticals, assault Marines and and a Devastators got a bit of an average height boost and metal muscle weave.

>that pic/quote

I threw up in my mouth. Fucking pitchfork march on GW when??

How about you just stop being a spastic?

Excellent goyim, buy a flesh tearers army, you'll sure show us!

>Fucking pitchfork march on GW when??

It's actually kinda astonishing they didn't back off on AoS after it had the worst possible product launch.

After that PR firebomb I'm not sure what they could do to top it.

>Is there a Seth model?
Yeah, he's got one. Its finecrap now, but if you can get it in metal it ain't half bad. I cut the head off of mine and gave him a helmet since I hate how his face looks on the model.
He's not too stellar on the tabletop, but he's ok.
His S8 isn't too great considering he now only wound T5-7 on a 3+ instead of a 2+ like last edition, but his buff aura is nice. Only having a 3+ Power armor save also bites but w/e, he's cheap as chips.

>most chapters
Remember that most chapters are Ultra successors

>AoS
>had the worst possible product launch

>More sales than WFB had seen in over a decade
>worst possible product launch
Yes high profits are truly terrible for a product launch. The neckbeards can bitch and moan all they want, but they still buy the kits.

>Legion before Russ: Literally refugee-killing space barbarians barely held back by Astartes police
>Legion after Russ: Wolf-loving, pelt wearing, emasculated astartes

Russ is going to come back as big wulfen beast and he's going to wake Bjorn just to boast about the wolfyness and gift him a new pelt.

So does this prove Kurze right?

>create the primarchs
>use them and their legions until they break
>replace them with sanitized bestboi Gulliman marines

Even if Kurze hadn't gone full retard he would have been purged

Not that might crush the last little bits of the poor lad's heart.

Ah, we're trotting that bollocks out are we?

AoS has nowhere -near- the popularity of Fantasy at it's height. Outdoing 8th isn't an achievement.

Who said anything about buying GW?

Kromlech all the way, fucker!

P.S. - I'll pirate the Index and Codex, too.

No, Guilliman creating more powerful killers doesn't prove Kurze was right.

Curze proved himself right by being part of his visions becoming true.