Kingdom Death: Monster (KDM/KD:M

General for Kingdom Death: Monster

Now with over 20 pounds of death and tiddies!

Last thread wandered into the darkness, never to be seen again:.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Kingdom-Death-Monster-V1-0-Core-Brand-Game-New-in-Shrink-NIS-KDM-Min/112647470064
ebay.com/itm/Kingdom-Death-Monster-Core-Game-and-Survivor-Reward-Box-Never-pla/253267516250
youtube.com/watch?v=-V8Di0i7iEo
pages.ebay.com/help/buy/item-not-received.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Now with over 20 pounds of death and tiddies!
Can I just say that of all the death upping that weight, I really love the hardcover rulebook?

Tonight we fought the L1 Butcher. Semi-blind playthrough (I warned them about bandages but that's it). No deaths, no severe injuries rolled either (there was one brain trauma not including frenzy). 1 bleed token away from death was the worst thing that happened.

How we did it:
There was a fighting art to give +2 insanity to all survivors. Combined with Stone Noses, we all got some good brain armor at the start. A big help was the special arrow hit that gave -1 evasion to the monster. We were able to stick the priorirty target token to a tank with full armor and +2 evasion tokens. Also used the one instrument that can discard moods to get rid of them. Main damage came from a build with pounce+bone club and a ton of strength modifiers. Other than forgetting to draw an extra AI card from the kick attack once (honest mistake) we didn't cheat. Got the axe reward on the table too.

S cards aren't moods duder hope you weren't harping them away.

Priority token goes away after targetting now

Never harped an 'S'. But you are right.

Correct, unless there is an exception. . There card in Butcher AI called "Lantern Frenzy"

>When Lantern Frenzy comes into play, a random survivor gains the priority Target token. It cannot be removed for any reason.

Under these circumstances, the tank held the token for several turns in our showdown.

I think as long as he does not kill one Survivor for his trophy collection he is pretty doable.

What are your go-to builds for each new settlement in the first 10 years?

We tech straight to Monster Grease and Full Rawhide on 2 people and a Clawhead Arrow/Lucky Charm/Cateye Circlet combo.

What are some efficient ways to activate the second Evasion on the Grease?

We also never skip the Counterweight Axe.

We usually always do one or two survivors with full Leather Armor and a Leather Shield.
Add a Monster Grease to it and you got a pretty tanky dude.

If your particular bunch of savages learns to piss in the bucket early on (Ammonia by YL 2/3 ) you might as well skip Rawhide (except for obligatory Headband) and go straight for Leather. You should have at very least one full set done by the time Butcher comes knocking.

What's something fun to do with old man henderson's spare clubs

stick it up your urethra, that should prove fun

My halloween stuff is going to arrive tomorrow!

Has anyone in here painted one of the specials yet?

Two words: dual wield

Damn I'm so dumb I forgot about Lantern Frenzy. Ignore my comment and good job on the victory OP. AXE MASTERY GO!

Can't have that an Monkey Grip and Double Sword on the same dude, that'd be OP.

When you roll the Nightmare event on the hunting table, does the survivor gain the twilight sword proficiency even though he hasn't aged yet?

Yes.

Hey guys, here is something I finished recently, as my mate gave me a spare Kings Man he had from the original KS.

Also hopefully this week I will get to see the exclusive art KD has made for the Beasts of War videos and then the next batch will be going up sometime near Black Friday from what I know.

Also today's wip (hence the work on the second Kingd Man)

Give scanon your strength!

your NMM isn't half bad, but you have some spillover at the bottom of the breastplate where it meets the sash, got some blue up ins

As far as I know, scanon has blessed the pdfanon already and now we are waiting this Dynamic Duo to accomplish their great deed.

That base is garbage.

I got hold of TTS, but how do I download and install KD on it??? illegally

Exactly the same way as any other workshop mod. Subscribe.

This is my first time using TTS.
I subscribed, then what?

Launch TTS and find your subscribed mod. I think there was Workshop/Subscribed tab or something like that. It's that simple. It can take a while to load, though. If you got a potato computer like me, it will lag for quite a while until all assets are in.

Use them on survivor models as you would any other weapon.

Maybe use it as a croquet mallet, standing on a decapitated head that's acting as the ball?

I haven't received anything from scanon yet, though?

What if I pirated TTS???

Oh. Well I got confused over anons then I guess, thought you were doing your thing on some discreet chatty channels that required adding or something, and that you had some work over enhancing some of the blurrier texts.

Maybe it was a vivid dream.

Oh, then you need someone more clever than me to guide you through.

I'll keep that in mind.

Yeah I will more than likely go back and update this model once I finished the Gold Smoke Knight. As it was the test piece to get the golds about right.

Will it clash with my mini's too much if I paint all the faces on the ground red like the eclipse from Berserk?

Depends what kind of red and depends what other colors are on your minis. Need more info.

They aren't red my dude, that's just the lighting.

I don't mean to sound like an ass, it's just that the checkerboard kind of isn't.

>Scout
>Scouts task is to record what happens
>If party dies, the scout has to haul everything back to the settlement
>Using scout means you no longer get your gear back

How exactly does this make sense?

It's if you use him and he dies.

But maybe you should wait until the rules actually come out you fag.

>hur dur don't question the official release info!

You're literally about half a shamble up from the pedos in the last thread

There is a 1.0 core up on ebay for $20 from china. Scam?

Nah, go for it, Chinese people are known to be reliable.

Sounds legit

I would love to see what actually comes in the mail.

You're the one misreading the official info you fucking idiot. You only lose your gear if you play with the scout AND you bring the scout into the fight as a fifth survivor. If the scout remains out of the fight, you keep your gear.

ebay.com/itm/Kingdom-Death-Monster-V1-0-Core-Brand-Game-New-in-Shrink-NIS-KDM-Min/112647470064

Anyone brave?

>free shipping
Can you even SHIP this game for $20?

I'm trying to figure out the point of this listing. It costs them money to post. Are they hoping someone buys it and after 30 days doesn't open up a paypal dispute? So you're hoping that people will be lazy and you'll make 20 bucks after a month?

I just can't see the effort in doing this being worth 20 bucks if everything goes your way.

From China, you can - shipping on all export is free, because The Party says so.

>SOLD
Alright, who the fuck did it?

I have buyer protection, I'll report back between Dec 7, 2017 and Jan 10, 2018.

At worst, I lost $20 that I absolutely will get back if this is bootleg or faulty listing.

China shipping is something special, yeah.

Yeah, I have my concerns but will be taking all kinds of precautions to have my creditcard company and ebay on my side should things go south.

ebay.com/itm/Kingdom-Death-Monster-Core-Game-and-Survivor-Reward-Box-Never-pla/253267516250

Here, have another.

Did a bunch of chinese people find an old pallet of these or something and not know what they're worth?

Me This one I didn't get to nab. Darn.

I got it, I was guy talking about how 20 bucks couldn't possibly be worth this effort on the sellers part.

Will update how it goes for me too, lol

You got the better deal since you got the survivor bonus box.

:'c

did he tho
did he get anything?
did you?
time will tell

What brand/range of golds are you using? I hadn’t thought to do NMM, but that particular gradient fits the concept of a figure wrapped in ashen smoke eerily well.

Except I wasn't paying attention and seller got an old address (haven't really used ebay in a while) so now I'm trying to do a forwarding address thing but the post office isn't accepting the address im giving them for my CC.

Another day in paradise.

>box looks legit until you see COAR GAME on the side
>the enclosed copy of KANGDIM DARTH: MANSTER contains three boxes worth of Apples to Apples cards printed in greyscale

>people paid 15 dollars to CaH people so they can stay relevant and make a loud political opinion
>for 5 more dollars you can see chinese ripoff ingenuity

Worth it senpai

You know they are just not going to ship anything, right? It's a false item, they use the same image over and over. They are going to just waiut until you can't appeal for a refund.

Yep, and thats why I fully expect to get open a dispute and get a refund in about 29 days. I'm treating this as a 20 dollar joke that nothing will come of.

That or i get a pretty funny box in the mail. I've paid more for worse.

Scale 75 "Steam and punk" paint set

For all you know they might be sending box with scrawny Chinese kid, couple bags of rice, and one of them water-recycle units.

>box full of child labor

Holy shit I might actually get my models painted now, and for a measly 20!

More wip on the Gold Smoke Knight

Good work user, I'd tell you the same in /wip/ but this thread is better.

Any advice on tutorials for directional light sources? To make my lanterns look like they're glowing?

Your moldline on the back of the maul upsets me

>user
You don't recognize English Skinny Guy Fierri?

Priming with a mind to where the illumination is coming from helps. Airbrushing the light source and glow helps... but I think there is a danger that sometimes that can end up looking quite dusty. I typically do OSL by using layers of glazes of the colour chosen and working up to a white glaze.

My ballsack has the same moldline, and it's about that big. I'll allow it.

>being a ftm tranny
WEW
E
W

I'm tired and drunk, we're all user man

Sounds like a practice thing then.

You have that moldline on yer scrote too dude, go take a look.

Ebay now works off of 30 Days After Delivery, not sale date or shipped date.

They also have protections against falsely-described items.
"This is a brand new, still sealed copy of Kingdom Death: Monster from the original Kickstarter. All components and are in the original state along with the original shrink wrap and will be shipped in the original shipping box."

My $20 is rather protected here.

last time he has seen own nethers was probably some 50 pounds ago

fucking kek

And more.

youtube.com/watch?v=-V8Di0i7iEo
I’m really looking forward to blasting this theme while Mister Dagron feeds our survivors a buffet of EM radiation

I get not paying $400, I even understand not affording $250. Come on though, $20? Nobody owes you free entertainment.

>My copy is arriving tomorrow
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Calm down, Jeanneposter
Channel the better French girl instead

I'll calm down but i'm still excited
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Fuck it, order it and show us what you get.

See what other ridiculous things they offer, get in there with the buying/appealing!

No one paints the models except with white glazes or clear coats my friend

I already did, friend. It'll be a few weeks until then.

Are you in the general frequently? I'll remember to ask what happened sometime in January.

Yes, I am.

I already stated that I'd be reporting on this anyway.

During the first story, the white lion roared so fiercely it drove two survivors to their limit and they dropped dead on the spot.
But Lana did not care.
When out hunting, we gave her some bone darts as she was the most experienced survivor and we wanted to keep her save. She didn't take kindly to that and somehow got her hands on a twilight sword before we encountered the next white lion.
Still angry at being assigned the job of ranged attacker, she threw a dart with such force that she shaved the lions mane clean off and when said lion was knocked down on a successive turn, she moved in and slammed her darts right into his flank.
If not met with a terrible fate along her path, great things will await Lana still.

>If not met with a terrible fate along her path, great things will await Lana still.
That's always a big if.
I love the stories this game crafts.

Time to order more magnets. And I'm probably gonna get the organizer from top down terrain as well.

something like this.

That's retarded. You would get iPhone 3.5.

>implying ((3+4)/2) = 7

Hmm.

>We're writing to let you know that we've removed an item you recently won:
>112647470064 - Kingdom Death Monster V1.0 Core Brand Game New in Shrink NIS KDM Min

>Since you've already paid for the item, you don't need to do anything else. If your item hasn't arrived yet, it should arrive soon. If it doesn't, then you'll want to open a case in our Resolution Center. You can learn how to do this, plus find timelines for opening cases, at:
>pages.ebay.com/help/buy/item-not-received.html

HMM.

>pmga966378_0
>No longer a registered user

Mmmhmm.
>It's too early to start a return
>You can start a return on Nov 21, 2017.
>In the meantime, you can contact the seller if you have questions about the item.

Bitch thinks he gets to scam this easily.

If only you listened.

As said before, I have more protections than he does.

Ebay is contractually obligated to pay me back should the seller not be able to.