>Warhammer Community news
warhammer-community.com/2017/11/13/coming-soon-beastman-underhive/

>Duncan
youtube.com/watch?v=8KdQ7Gig770

>FAQs and Errata, GW up to 1.3, FW up to 1.2:
warhammer-community.com/faqs/
forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/Downloads#warhammer40k

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

warhammer-community.com/2017/11/19/coming-soon-new-battleforces-christmas-chapter-approved-new-varnish/
us-store.warlordgames.com/collections/us-marine-corps/products/us-marine-corps-starter-army-boxed-set
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1ST FOR PRIMARIS BLOOD ANGELS

Nurgling approves this thread.

Cleansing this thread of chaotic filth for the Emperor

Happy to see there are so many of my fellow Thousand Sons brothers here tonight.

Any Necromunda leaks floating around? Don't really wanna start a thread on it just for a question.

How will Nidfags ever recover?

Too bad the army is a mess.

So how are dinobots and the Defiler this edition?

At least they are pretty.

Does anyone have ideas for making a Culexeus Assassin Head thing? I'm converting my own but I don't know what to do

You are now transported to the 40k universe with your current clothing, 40k knowledge and skills to an imperial planet, but the Grey Knights predicted your arrival and are coming your way to know what your up to and Tzeench knew someone from the M2 would appear in such place.

WDYD?

Guys, i really want to win an RT next week. If I take 12 assassins, whats the best ratio fir max waac?

Masturbate.

/thread

Gotta fuck those Daemonette.

Go chadmode with 12 vindicares

Yes, we have top aesthetics

warhammer-community.com/2017/11/19/coming-soon-new-battleforces-christmas-chapter-approved-new-varnish/

So, Chapter Approve includes rules for Apocalypse. I wonder what that'll entail now that superheavies are standard fare

yes

I accedently thinned my paints too much and it wouldn't stick to the model, and act more like an oil which made really shit paint.
So I decided to put the paint opened on a heater to evaporate some of the water, but I forgot it there and now my paints are solid.

help

Well, I hope that the planet is warm this time of the year because I have only minimal necessary clothes.

>talking with GW employee in my local GW about how I don't want any named characters in my army but I like Ahriman's looks
>says I should buy Ahriman and just run him as an exsorc

Not today GW, no money from me.

How much bitching will I receive if I play my preheresy TS as other legion stuff that isn't just "renegades"

Go get some simple green, strip it, and try not to be retarded this time.

Forgefiend kinda average due to average BS, maulerfiend is BALLERfiend. Don't use Defilers, sadly.

Had this question in the other thread though with no reply. Changing the 2 cutters to tendrils means you get 2 pairs? so 12 extra attacks? Or you get 1 set, save 20 points and 6 extra attacks?

How the fuck? How much water dispenser you add to it?

Just finished greater evil, great read, does anyone know how it connetcts to the extended dark coil series?

What's wrong with you?

This is great news! Now you can use the solidified pots as paper weights to hold down the parchment corners as you pen your suicide letter.

This coats are OK if you do multiple ones. And I don't know why you are adding water to the pot, rather than the palette, that's dumb.

I want a faceless army of my dudes. No Magnus or Ahriman for me.

ignoring cover is great, fuck you

Why, you autist?

>Thinning the whole paint pot

Might as well give up now.

But Ahriman wears a helmet.

Then why did you want Ahriman's looks?

>I want the aesthetic but I don't want the aesthetic

Is this Tzeentch self sabotage bullshit?

Play Age of Sigmar. All of Fantasy's named dudes are now faceless dudes.

Krok-Gar? No! Just a Saurus Old-One.

depends, which other legion?

you picked the wrong fucking army to not use named characters, considering thats like 1/3rd of your units you cant use

>In casual indoor pj bottoms and a comfy but thin hoodie and socks
>Play Tau and Chaos
Assuming I don't freeze to death or get fucked up in some hive, I'll likely be shot on sight for extremely heretical thoughts when mind-probed.

Or I get taken in and tortured. Or I use my knowledge to request an audience with Row-bootay and reason with the guy to let me be his best buddy. My 40k lore knowledge might help him greatly.

>Roboute: "That is Ezekyle Abaddon, Warmaster of Chaos. A formidable fighter!"
>Me: "yeah but he sucked ass for the past like.... what, 4 editions now? Use punisher pask russ, nigga

I see, but what is wrong with Defilers? Is it the BS? The point cost?

On your question, though, you replace both magma cutters for 1 set of tendrils

Special stratagems and scenario rules I imagine. Think "kill shot" but for Superheavies.

>Me: "yeah but he sucked ass for the past like.... what, 4 editions now? Use punisher pask russ, nigga
im in tears

Any idea how much these battle forces are going for?

Legit can't wait for the codex, my brother. Gonna have a field day painting all dat detail. Will make a helmet for Ahriman so I can use the 30k model with it.

Alpha Legion probably considering the heresy army I was originally building was Amon's cabal of Hidden Ones.

170$, 100£

Same as last year.

$160US DEEEEEEEEE

wait I don't understand the Cult of Sacrifice regiment trait

so, you don't lose morale on your own shooting phase? What the fuck's the point of that other than overheating, I thought it was during any shooting phase

100 squid.

my guess is 130€

Want to add a baneblade variant to a 2k Vostroyan mechanized army. Any opinions on which one puts out the most firepower? Going to use their stratagem to hit on 3s pretty much every turn.

They've been $165-170 in the past.

Freeguild General with KARL FRANZ heraldry and authentic replica Ghal Maraz.

I have no idea. I never used a Defiler before so I just don't have useful feedback, sorry. And thank you for your answer. so a tendril maulerfiend is 20 points cheaper, then. Still don't know which is better honestly.

Make a wet palette, thin your paints on that. Even if your overthin your paints, pigment will stick to the surface. Problem becomes where it settles. So, use paper towel to blot the portion of figure youre painting.
Suggest you strip your models and start over. Mix your paints to the consistency of 2% milk.

whats a good accompaniment for a terminator chaplain besides assault terminators?

I just got a metal one and I want em on the table but im not a huge fan of assault terminators right now

Shadowsword

Is there even a point not taking the tendrils ? Cutters seem awfully weak in comparison.

Are you using other bits or what? If it's Green stuff jus muck about practicing with it

Whats the nid equivalent?

There isn't one. They only do four factions per year.

Are Tzeentch Daemons fun?

I'm looking at that battleforce box for AoS and thinking I might want to start them for 40k.

It's a model that pays for versatility. It wants to move forward and crush, but it wants to stand still and shoot.

Only GSC, Orks, IG and T'au this year.

Eh, I wouldn't call them weak, they're extra good quality anti-tank attacks. Plus they're ranged and pistol so you can use them in the shooting phase and at a target before charging something else.

>mixing miner cult with guard cult
Disgusting

Except the maulerfiend, they are okayish. They force you to spend CPs for the Daemonforce to be effective.

Maulerfiend is straight up good, and become godlike with the stratagem.

The wording made me understand it was in ANY shooting phase. Did it get FAQ'd?

You are welcome

I guess the cutters' purpose is aiding with can opening, while the tendrils would aid with infantry killing. I don't have experience with fielding a Maulerfiend with that setup, so my guess is as good as any.

It says "the Shooting phase" not "your Shooting phase." What are you on about?

Is there going to be a Catachan Battleforce? Also how good are Ogryns?

It's just infiltrated PDF, nothing wrong with that.

More Fire Warriors for all those Fire Warrior loving Tau players out there.

I dont see any fire warriors? :(

Ogryns? not that great, Bullgyns on the otherhand club basically everything. They are great Primaris killers and decent termie killers if you cna get the charge.

Thank you for your answers. In regards to the Defiler, I guess it would greatly depend in how I use it

prescience may be useful

This is all usable in 40k right? What's it consist of?

okay, i guess I misread the 1d4chan explanation, sorry gents

1d4chan is not trustworthy.

>1d4chan

So... how many times have that model been broken?

I fucking hate the defiler models so much

>"m-muh dudes"

kys

Not directly. Only thing 40k in there are the Tzaangors

where do you boys look up tactica and whatnot, then?

Hey i might actually get a can of that varnish.

Who the fuck are the craftworld Kaelor and why have I only just heard about them? They've got like 300 characters and shiet and spam warp spiders, they're like my perfect craftworld

No sweetie, Catachans are getting squatted

Don't. Learn your local meta.

Damn, nevermind then.

>that moment growing up when I thought khorne was the best god because he's honest
>Later come to think tzeentch is the best because being a manipulative cunt seems fun
>Forward to present day and I just find Slaanesh and the depravity of it comfy and the one I most identify with

Am... am I a monster guys?

Why are Rhinos so fucking tough? Carnifex and Broadsides have to beat on them half the game to destroy them

I do not understand your question, sorry

Don't worry, entropy will catch you in the end.

never played a game yet, been watching tons of Battle Reports

Yeah it's right there

us-store.warlordgames.com/collections/us-marine-corps/products/us-marine-corps-starter-army-boxed-set