CARDANO WTF!?!?

Why the fuck is Cardano so highly valued? I still dont get it

Other urls found in this thread:

cardanohub.org/en/home/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ja9D0kpksxw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The herd is moving into ADA my friend

Written by actual smart people in Haskell.

So what? It doesnt even have a product yet and there are many smart people working on similar platforms..

>Built from the ground up to solve problems of current blockchain technology
>Based on peer-reviewed scientific research
>One of if not the best team of devs in crypto world
>Team lead by ex-CEO of Ethereum
>Written in the highly secure language of Haskell

And? What problems it actually solving?
What does it do better than Ethereum?

SO WHAT??? IT HAS NO FUCKING PRODUCT AND IS ABOUT 20 BILLION DOLLARS. Dont fucking act like 90% of investors understand the difference of tech between Cardano, Ethereum, NEO, QTUM AND EOS

just read their website
cardanohub.org/en/home/

HONESTLY I believe NEO and ETHEREUM are superior to Cardano I am also a little bit shocked of its high market cap out of nowhere...

itt: no one knows what cardano actually does

youtube.com/watch?v=Ja9D0kpksxw
>don't fucking act like 90% of investors understand the difference of tech
Certainly not, but it's easy to see that the team is fantastic, there is so much transparency with this project that is not found in other projects. They have a detailed roadmap which they have hit every target for so far and it looks like they are going to deliver what they promise.
>it has no fucking product
The Cardano blockchain is live, what are you talking about?

Im just wondering who the fuck is pumpin it then?

i love watching people who are too stupid to understand this

you see, this is a common problem. There is one thing I am tired of telling people. CRYPTO IS NOT INVESTING. CRYPTO IS SPECULATION.

In investing, you see something of value that is perhaps undervalued, and you say, "hmm, I bet I can INVEST in that, and get a small return."

Speculation is when you see a mountain in the distance and say, "you know, I bet that mountain has gold in it." and you pack up your entire fucking family, and move to the middle of fucking nowhere where there is a one in a million chance of striking it rich, and the rest where you end up destitute,

Crypto is speculation, that is what is driving these prices. People see that mountain in the distance, and they think "I bet THAT mountain has the gold in it" , and when it has credentials like cardano does, it doesn't matter if there is no working product yet. Because it's fucking speculation. Don't be mad when the crowd moves against your particular flavor of shitcoin because you believe it's the 'right' one. They might be wrong, and you might be right.

So shut the fuck up about it.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Ja9D0kpksxw

The peer review thing doesnt even make sense. It takes YEARS sometimes to go through peer review. How is this a USP if you want fast decision making and go with the times?

Its not only speculation you fucking idiot. Maybe for you some coins actually have practical use cases

What are you talking about? The research has already been done
Taken straight from the Cardano website:
>Cardano's technology is built from peer-reviewed research at some of the world's foremost universities.
Can you even do the bare minimum of research before you start FUDing

fuck off shitface

How is it the same thing with finding gold in mountain?

In crypto, you acn sell anytime as long as there is somebody else that's willing to bet on the opposite side of you.

dyor, man do people need to spoonfeed you

korean millionaires. check KRW volume for ADA

Future peer review u fucking idiot. Just because things have been 'peer reviewed' doesnt make it genius. The point is they will keep peer reviewing

Because you cant build arguments and ELI5

lol the dev for cardano is such an asshat he got voted out of ethereum.

his reddit account is full of asshattery and so far this project has nothing except a blank erc-20 token on the ethereum network

PnD confirmed

this guy sounds like an idiota

this shit's painful

Im not saying its a bad project, Im saying its not worth fucking 20 billion at this specific moment in time. Its far less advanced in progress as other platforms that are doing similar things

Like what, you mouth breather. Is it IOTA, with no scalability? How about Bitcoin with a high fee, congested network. Or WABI, the blockchain for fucking baby formula?

Nobody knows what these technologies value are yet. That's why btc went from 3k to 19k in three months, and the price is flying left to right.

This is a speculation bubble, and most of these "real use cases", get this, AREN'T IN FUCKING USE.

Come on now. Tell me one coin that is actually being used right now. How about ethereum with its smart contracts. Have you even heard of a single smart contract being made, anywhere, or is it just being used to make garbage ethermon dApps. VEN, with it's totally working IOT blockchain for factories. TENX with its definitely-mainstream crypto debit cards. There's a fucking lending platform based off of a salt field, for fucks sake.

ME ENTITLED TO BE SPOON FED WORLD IS OYSTER
MOMMY MOMMY GIVE ME NIPPIES

>ex-CEO of Ethereum

Hahahah dude get a grip. He got banished from the dev team because of his toxic behaviour, he then either hacked the DAO himself or had a friend do it because he received loads of ETC directly from the hacker-address.
Wow, such a coincidence that he from then on started shilling ETC nonstop everywhere, even applying for Futures under the name 'Ethereum'.

He then ragequit ETC when he made enough money off of it and has in the meantime been scamming the Japanese (and ONLY the Japanese market) with Cardano. Ask anyone from Japan and they'll name the coin in the same sentence as Onecoin and Bitconneeeeeccct.

Cardano doesn't even have a fully working chain, it's all buzzwords and shiny website pages. How the fuck is it valued above LTC?

Look at fucking LoMoCoin, EThLEnd and Bounty0x

tell me what to think and what shitcoins to buy

ITT: Nobody knows why Cardano should be 20 billion dollars KEK

because of greedy stupid normies, that's why

ada is useless

Lol "peer-review" "science" "great team" "third generation blockchain" LMFAO people are such idiots

this is bullshit
IOTA is 1000 times better than Cordono and yet what the fuck people are stupid
IOTA will win though I will just accumulate more while retards buy Cardono

>Ask anyone from Japan and they'll name the coin in the same sentence as Onecoin and Bitconneeeeeccct.
How do you know that since you don't know Japanese.

Enlighten me what owning a cardano does besides accumulate more eth/btc?