Why do people think LINK is a shitcoin?

Why do people think LINK is a shitcoin?

NEO, LISK, XMR, ETH they all were considered shit coins at one point and they all made it within a year or so

Why is link pumped and dumped so often?

NEO as "pumped and dumped so often" all summer as ANS. people literally said that ANS would never moon past $10 ever again because whales were just using it to pump and dump, and this would last forever. lol.

welcome to Veeky Forums, newfriend.

no one in here thinks LINK is a shitcoin, its just FUD so they can accumulate more. 2018 is screaming LINK, get in now while its comfy.

This this this

>LINK

B
I
N
G
O

>price singularity
>rent free
>mc dolends
life is good

Give original pls

LINK ready for breakout??

ITS HAPPENING LINKMARINES

>up, up, and away

wait I just made that

I am paid link fudder so my boss can accumulate. Every sensible person knows this shit will be biggest gainer in 2018.

5:20 AM in singapore. prepare your bodies

what makes link so special?

Logo is SHIT

Unless corda is going to use CL it wont be about CL...
The beta net isnt even running... Stop creating senseless FOMO

everything, but mostly mc dolands

>what is hyperledger
>what is corda
>what is an announcement of something that's going to happen

fud harder faggot. At least pretend to understand what you're talking about.

it solve problem

the problem isn't srs though and who does it affect?

>face it, link is a scam

I repeat. Unless the "DLT solution" isnt R3's Corda or R3's Corda using LINK, its just a senseless FOMO appeal

mate we are not going to spoonfeed you.

>the problem is not serious
says enough about you, you dont know shit about link retard

It's just memes m8

Whoever needs an answer refer to this...

What about the circulating supply, there is too much link available to ever make real money

fuck you bitch bastird. oracle is real problem!

>muh accumulation meme
No, we just FUD for fun. Everyone knows it's not to be taken seriously except newfags, and if they miss out, it's because they need to lurk more

Ok, so I hold thousands of bags of link, THOUSANDS only sine I didn't want to get into the general territory

Anyway, you think link is really going to make it and it isn't a shitcoin?

There are 100 billion XRP.

they aren't using corda. learn to read

Link is a shitcoin though

Smart contracts are basically pieces of software that can oversee and execute a trade, without any third party having to press the “trade” button. So if we want to trade, say, 1000 LINK for 10 ETH, a smart contract can “look” to see that we have both put up our ends, and when we have, it automatically performs the swap. It’s great because we can never rip each other off (the swap only happens when both sides have fronted) and we don’t need a third party to do the swap for us and take fees.

But smart contracts are limited at the moment because they can only perform swaps for very specific things, and that is, things that are coded in terms the smart contract can understand. For example, an Ethereum smart contract can trade LINK for ETH because it can “see” both of those things on the Ethereum blockchain. But it hits a wall when we want to trade, say, ETH for a concert ticket. The concert ticket isn’t coded in a way that Ethereum can natively understand, so there is no way for the smart contract to know that it is a legit, non-cancellable, version.

This is where oracles come in. An Oracle is a company which has recently appeared in the smart contract space, whose job it is to translate data into a form that a smart contract can understand. So, you could hire an Oracle to program your concert ticket in a form that could be read by the smart contract, so that the smart contract could properly execute a trade when you have fronted the ticket, and they have fronted a couple of ETH.

this

the fuck you talking about. even if link hits $5, i will be a millionaire, but link will be worth way more than $5, it has the potentional to take over ripple's spot

NEO LISK XMR AND ETH are not erc20 coins. They are their own REAL coins. Not shitbases of eth

But there’s a pretty serious problem here. If you’re paying a private company to translate your data into a smart contract readable format, then what’s the point of even using a smart contract in the first place? The whole point was that we didn’t want to have to trust a middleman in order to make our trade, but now we’re using a trusted middleman and both of us have to believe that the Oracle is doing an honest job. The whole reasoning behind using a smart contract is wasted, because if we’re going to be paying private Oracles to translate data, we might as well just pay a private mediator to oversee the trade and take a fee.

This is where ChainLink comes in. ChainLink creates a decentralised network of oracles so that the entire process of smart contract execution is trustless. Instead of trusting a single private oracle to translate the data honestly, we are now using a trustless network of nodes to move information on and off blockchains. This is massive, but to get an idea of how massive, you need to think bigger than concert tickets.

Big business, and I mean pretty much any big business, will love smart contracts. Billions if not trillions of dollars a year are spent on exchanging value, and huge money is paid so that the value is exchanged properly and accountably and fairly. Smart contracts automate the process of value exchange and therefore offer billions and billions and billions in savings to companies that use them. But companies aren’t diving all over them yet because of the problem listed above. If a number of entities want to perform large exchanges of value, but are all using their own private oracles, then the trustless exchange is not achieved and the smart contract is pointless. ChainLink, and ChainLink alone, offers up the possibility of bringing end-to-end trustless smart contracts to the world, and this is a revolution so profound that at this point it is almost impossible to see the future extent of it.

But is ChainLink the project that will do it? You might have been reading FUD about 2 man teams or absentee CEOs or shit like that, but here’s what we know.

The ChainLink team were the only blockchain related team to be invited to present at SIBOS two years running, and in their proof of concept this year they showed that the ChainLink network could automate messaging for certain aspects of SWIFT’s bond processing. Sergey’s EOY announcement mentioned SWIFT by name twice in giving examples of the sort of work that ChainLink could do, and the work that was ongoing. While the market seemed to want to hear the word “partnership”, this was proof of a close and ongoing relationship. SWIFT manages messaging standards for more than 11,000 banks worldwide.

Also, ZeppelinOS recently announced a partnership with ChainLink. ZeppelinOS stands to be the base development layer for future dApps and smart contracts on the EVM (Ethereum network). They provide a standard interface for dApp/SC development and will use ChainLink as their default oracle service. This means that the vast majority of new projects built on Ethereum will use ChainLink in the background without even knowing it.
And this is just the beginning. ChainLink is probably the most profoundly anti-hype project in the crypto space right now. They have said that they will let their partners announce all partnerships, and they just want the tech to speak for itself. If ZeppelinOS and SWIFT aren’t enough, the EOY announcement hinted at ongoing work with everyone from small SC startups to the absolute monsters of finch and insurtech. ChainLink’s demo at SWIFT had data provided by organisations (like Barclays, Santander, BNP Paribas) with literally trillions of dollars in assets.

Read between the lines. Consider the complete absence of hype. Look at the monster information that has come out already. DYOR.

KINO 10/10 MEME

Fuck off shill. Who the fuck do you think you're fooling with your boilerplate speech?

OOGA BOOGA
LINK GOOD
BIG PROFIT
SER-GHEY SMART
GOOD BUY

beautiful addition to my link folder

yeah, fuck that guy for posting some useful info on this project, what a cunt.

Legendary info and the ultimate copypasta for LINK from now on. Will screencap once I get to my PC.

>useful
BUZZWORD BUZZWORD BUZZWORD BUZZWORD BUZZWORD BUZZWORD BUZZWORD BUZZWORD BUZZWORD BUZZWORD BUZZWORD BUZZWORD BUZZWORD BUZZWORD BUZZWORD

Buzzword is a buzzword if you don't use it correctly

Shills out in full force.

Can I only buy LINK with Eth?

ok

A means for creating interesting contracts on the web were anything and anything can be exchanged digitally and securely

Was taking a walk

It’s pumped and dumped cause linkies are easy targets. It’s a pump coin like ripple

Now you read

Sergey has a big soft belly and boyish good looks

>tfw sergey isnt your bf

uh huh. just like ANS holders were easy targets

don't forget his special pancakes :)

okay, i'm a complete newfag...

i'm about to buy some of this, never bought crypto before, what do I need to know?

you do understand thats about putting SGD on the blockchain and not dealing with the Singapore Exchange right? The SGD stuff has literally nothing relevant to chainlink.

>what do I need to know?
nothing. you just go and ask the mighty linky oracle.

What you need to know is that the price might do nothing for 6 months, and you want to understand the project well enough that that isn't going to be a problem.

Think about what the gold rush looked like, pick, axes, supplies are what made people rich rather than the gold itself

>Same with LINK coin
>Get in early, if you dont trust it thts your choice
>You can't tell the future but the product itself is all you need to know

Anything under a dollar for link will be GOAT in the long run, you relieve how much this can be worth in a few months

An easy $10 bucks in a few months, just give it time

>shovels in a gold rush meme
people said that same stupid bullshit about binance coin when it was 80 cents. Look at it now!
fuck off shill

>people said that about x, so you must be wrong

kill yourself

kek

BNB reached a $12 ATH like yesterday, what are you saying exactly?

>only went 12x
kill yourself you stupid linkie

you're trolling right

Is this pasta or did you write this? Pretty enlightening read desu. Hope you're not a well spoken shill.

no im just unironically retarded

Best three-word reply to LINK I've seen.

Imagine being this big of a brainlet.

Chainlink won't be 10 dollars in a few months, get off it. It might be 10 dollars EOY next year, and then continually gain the years to come as actual enterprise begins to implement smart contracts in their business. The long-term potential of LINK is huge, but don't trick people into thinking it'll be 10 dollars in a few months. Chance of that happen is less than 2 percent. This is a 2019-2020 play for it to really begin to take off.

>thinking everything has to be up, running, and perfect before the price explodes

This market is too dumb for me to be surprised at anything. Look at the top 10 and tell me there aren't coins further behind in development or less promising that are up there. I don't think it would be good for chainlink to be $10 so soon but I'm not ruling it out.