It will go down, won't it?

It will go down, won't it?

yes.
then up.
then down again.

Head and shoulders my dudes. We're running up the last shoulder before down to 10k.

Cap this.

who knows

technically its official value is 12k so it will consolidate around that for awhile

BTC will rise in 2018 like hell

Technically? Official value? According to who lmao

seriously though.. is it too late to get in? its already past 10k ffs. And im broke as shit.. I still want to put in a bit, maybe atleast 500-100 if my new job picks up. But i just feel i missed the train already. How much more could it possibly rise

but first down

Put a buy order in around 10,500. Buy in there. Not quite yet.

positive divergence on the 1 minute chart! Buy! Buy! Buy!

How many people do you know who own Bitcoin?
I can count on one hand the people I know who are involved in this game. This shit hasn't even started yet!

how can it go up if no one wants to invest in it and you can't use it cause fees are to high

>According to who

Me.
I added it all up

Just buy some shitty alt coin some faggot on Veeky Forums is shilling you will get rich for sure

>How much more could it possibly rise

Alot.
It's still the main coin on most of the markets and is paired with most of the other major alts.

I don't see the value ever dropping to 2016 levels. The demand is too high. People really need to be able to send money across the globe with as little friction as possible.

It's also nice to literally have the equivalent to a Swiss bank account in your back pocket. Particularly when Swiss banks are being forced to report to other countries (USA).

There's still money to be made from crypto but BTC doesn't have too many multiplications of value left.

stop shilling your dirty shampoo you jeet

10k ? optimistic normie right there
we're going to 7k dude
sooner than people think

>main pairing coin
>implying it will die before 2018

7k? Pessimistic autistic there

I always overestimate the crashes, dude. I want it to burn to 6k, and I thought it would go to 8k last time, but there's always more resistance than you think. There's too much money to be made for the big players to kill BTC outright.

7k at least, no joke this time

after all the shilling by some well know fags, this is what we get

Nope, couldn't break resistance after 5 days, it's not gonna happen. The only way left is up now. Learn how to read charts fag.

>we're going to 7k dude
>sooner than people think

Likely next month when new tax laws in USA are in effect.

I see a dip to ~8k with a rally back to ~12k by March. Then back to ~16k by summer.

Long term: ~100k within 3-5 years

Anyone who thinks it will moon over 20k is lying to themselves with those fees.

core did everything they could to kill it and they succeed. i'm just happy all the reditards that will kill themselves

> rise
> like hell
Hell is which direction?