Bounty0x

Alright guys, let's be real here. BNTY was just featured on Forbes and is already on its way to becoming a mainstream freelance bounty-hunting powerhouse. If you choose to ignore the potential this project is capable of, you're not seeing the bigger picture. You either love money or you hate it. You choose, Veeky Forums.
forbes.com/sites/elainepofeldt/2017/12/30/is-bounty-hunting-the-next-high-paying-freelance-career/#6bd0d1fa3770

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/6BAAvpM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

To the moon baby!

>BNTY was just featured on Forbes
That's not really impressive.
This article was by a contributor. Basically a nobody. Her articles only have a few thousand views.
Please stop spamming this on the board already.

goat

Doesn’t matter. It’s on the Forbes domain. Average person sees this = “oh look like a Forbes endorsement”. Spreading fud like this is counterproductive.

Uh dude, she's got a ton of articles over hundreds of thousands of views.

Green candles incoming

Cry more faggot

Lets do this!!

in order to be a contributor on forbes, you have to be contracted by forbes. write me a forbes article right now

>That's not really impressive.

Hahahaha. This is more press than 99% of these other shit coins out there lol

some her articles have reached 8k views or so,

really decent figure

We all saw the Telegram shill group screenshots. It's cheap as fuck to get these Forbes / Huff Po / etc. 'journalists' to write shill articles about whatever shitcoin you want.

Just face it, if you didn't get out of BNTY on the 28th you're just a bagholder now and the masses have already moved on to the next garbage coin.

alright pajeet fuck off with that screenshot already you're a literal autist if you dont understand the potential this shilling has

As someone who holds 3 shitcoins coins that are over 1.5k%:
You will never make it

>anyone can write forbes articles
>it's cheap as fuck to get people who can write the articles to write the articles
pick one

moon

When all your most coordinated shilling tactics are no longer boosting the price it's time to move on.

I'm sure we've all made a lot of money from BNTY already but it's best to put this effort towards the next big normie-friendly shitcoin shill campaign, like Gems.

you can go baghold there if you want, im comfy af sitting here with a 10x on my initial investment

.20c soon boys.

Pump group. Look promising. I just joined.discord.gg/6BAAvpM

Yeah, except that 10x was 14x 2 days ago.

I'm sure it'll go all the way to 20x in no time at all though, keep hodling brother

:^)

Why do you feel dirty now? I no understand Krak. Y U do dis?

kys

BURST was also featured on Forbes

easy money

>we all saw

nah i didn't, link or shut up faggot

That's not me bud. Hold on to that BNTY though

I'm good bud. I have the Holy Trinity of utility tokens and kings of 2018.

weak hands, a bunch of normies in Veeky Forums

holding till $1 in 2018 Q1

come to visit Veeky Forums just for these posts. steel hands my nigger

love it

what is to stop this coin from bleeding out over the next couple days and then doing fuck all for several months? it's trapped on this shit exchange and not going to binance any time soon. i do think it'll make gains eventually but the talk of it going 5x in a couple weeks seems unrealistic at this point. someone tear my argument apart before i sell my btny for a 2x and move on. i'm looking for quicker gains than waiting until march because i don't have much money in crypto. explain why this coin goes back to it's ATH anytime soon.

>quicker gains
>its been 3 days

you would really have to be an idiot not to see this.

what's to stop it from bleeding out to 150 and sitting on its ass until March you mong, logically answer the question

W..what is it senpai?

.1 soon

Tfw the BNTY pump and dump has been over for 2 days now and people are still bagholding

a nice failed descending triangle forming

look at these fuking whales trying to accumulate

something is up, Im buying more BNTY

see you on the moon

FUCK SELL SELL

That buy wall wtf

So was digibyte...

This is a shitcoin and the only coin you should hold on kucoin is KCS.
Here use this referral 1f6yf make an account and buy KCS. Get those goddamn dividends instead of buying a pump and dump shitcoin .

kek. places an 200 eth buy wall and suddenly everything jumps up and everyone places higher than him
Than takes it away 10 seconds later and dumps it on them kek

What's the point of this screenshot? There's nothing bad in there.

fucking nigger get off of my board