What are some good Hitlerpunk games? I want to drive tanks and punch Nazis

What are some good Hitlerpunk games? I want to drive tanks and punch Nazis.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qrXwAeJ87Bk
youtube.com/watch?v=1n-uWmgOm9g
youtube.com/watch?v=qRaj9CkX_Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=HmasS6fZdlk
youtube.com/watch?v=UtmAiNG2Lxk
youtube.com/watch?v=OVVKCOB8eUA
youtube.com/watch?v=1a9-s23Rz6w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Weird War 2
Achtung! Cthulhu

Godlike

Connect Führer

Ha

Honestly, I'd think I'd rather homebrew my own Hitlerpunk setting. There's just too huge of a goldmine for the genre, it feels like you're gimping yourself when you limit to just one interpretation.

Also post music for punching Nazis, Werewolves, and Werenazis.
>youtube.com/watch?v=qrXwAeJ87Bk
>youtube.com/watch?v=1n-uWmgOm9g
>youtube.com/watch?v=qRaj9CkX_Q4
>youtube.com/watch?v=HmasS6fZdlk
>youtube.com/watch?v=UtmAiNG2Lxk
>youtube.com/watch?v=OVVKCOB8eUA

le epic GURPS meme XD

Setting of pic related is one hell of a drug if you dig into all the crazy shit that goes on.

Reminder any attempt at emulating the Indiana Jones series on the tabletop will result in a game more like the Brandon Fraser Mummy movies than anything else.

This means there is literally zero reason to not try running an Indiana Jones game.

High tech Nazis are the most fun Nazis, to be honest.

Has nobody told them that there were Blacks in the German military during WW2?

I don't think they would care even if you told them, user.

What's your assertion here? It isn't ok to punch white nazis because black nazis exist? A black person wouldn't punch Hitler because black people are nazis? You're acting like you've defeated this completely nonhistorical cover with your historical facts and I'm pretty sure you haven't actually made any kind of connection between the thing you said and any other thing.

Trail of Cthulhu has rules for a "pulp" game and could definitely work for an Indiana Jones game.

Weird War II, which comes in D20 and Savage Worlds format.

GO AWAY /POL/ SCUM! My wifes' son is going to be getting this for his birthday no matter what you nazis say!

If it's Hitlerpunk does that mean all the technology is powered by Hitler?

>My wifes' son
>presuming your wife's offspring's gender

Fucking shitlord.

>refueling consists of removing dead mini-hitlers from the hamster wheel and replacing them with new ones

I am a bigger fan of occult Nazis myself but that may be due to my recent fascination with urban fantasy. High tech Nazis are fun especially if you work in a little zeerust like in the movie Iron Skies where it is the modern era and some moon Nazis have a huge hydrogen 3 mining operation but still their computers still take-up half of a room.

>Nazis win the war
>but the technology they used is threatening to destroy the world
>you, the son of a prominent Nazi general, must travel back in time to save the world and stop the use of that technology

He chose his gender! How dare you say otherwise WHITE MALE!

If you had a tiny perfect clone of Hitler, would you be justified in torturing him to death?

Ballad of the Laser Whales was made by the SoS (autistic sword simulator) guys to be a less autistic pulpy alt-history WWII game with flying ships and stuff.

The core of the game is really solid and playable. You'd have to adapt the lore obviously, the setting is like this weird Treasure Planet WWII thing where Space Hitler took over Space Europe with black magic. The nazis in-setting aren't actually called nazis but the mechanics directly reference it.

Flames of War
Bolt Action
Battlegroup
Chain of Command

Want to punch der fuhrer? Well you gotta work for that shit, build your army and beat the russkies to Berlin

What games let me play as a nazi and fight for my fatherland and for the glory of my fürer?
youtube.com/watch?v=1a9-s23Rz6w

>random violence against people with different political ideas is totally radical

Give the market a few years, we can only watch Wolfenstein faceplant so many times before someone thinks to try something else.

Wouldn't art Hitler have a longer mustache?

Didn't he cut it short during WW1?

Any WW2 wargame? Also, Death Korps in 40k.

He cut it short when he was deployed in WW1 because he couldn't wear a gas mask otherwise.

i once played a game as a WWII paratrooper and had to fight nazi zombies in a scary town. that was fun.system was d20 modern or someshit idk i forget

anyway, its really fucking irritating to see media portraying brown people as nazi slayers, and nazism as some kind of white ideology.
almost all the people the nazis killed were white
almost all nazis were killed by white people.
fucking annoying.

you could even say that POC are culturally appropiating nazi killing. those racist POCs.

Come now, don't try that historical revisionism, we all know the true victims of WW2.

leylines of aryan energy coming from the hollow earth.

>leylines
>anywhere but britain

It's just a little retroactive nose-thumbing at the genuinely majority-white neo-Nazis. Because just punching skinheads or guys in Kekistan caps would be generic and stupid respectively, people go for the most obvious of potential Nazi-related targets.

>le punching Nazis meme
>also our definition of Nazi is as broad as we want it to be

Godlike and Ballad of the Laser Whales can do that.
Though you'd have to adapt the lore of Ballad to be directly in WW2, as the user two posts above you already said.

Weren't the two recent Wolfenstein games received well? Did I miss something?

I'm pretty sure that's a very narrow definition of nazi going by OPs image. That's literally Hitler who I think is pretty safe to say was a Nazi.

>yes I ate this baby but if you prevent me from eating this second baby with punches then we are not so different you and I

>when you can't make an analogy

>Weren't the two recent Wolfenstein games received well? Did I miss something?

They were. /pol/ is just being butthurt.

Ah yes, truly a new thing those images of Hitler being punched in the face.

>Weren't the two recent Wolfenstein games received well? Did I miss something?

Pretty well, yeah. They added a lot of character to the game series and didn't fall into the microtransations and forced multiplayer bullshit hole that's infected the games industry.

The new one flopped

That's a bit hard to judge right now. It did poorly in October but it also released near the end of October so it had a lot less sale time than it's competition that month. Bethesda also doesn't report digital sales numbers, which is a very large component when it's major competition this month (Assassins Creed and Mario) was console games so physical sales was a lot bigger a thing for them.

We'll be able to judge a lot better if it flopped or not come January when we've got more data.

Based on the steam player count it didn't do that well for a triple A game

Yeah, it's likely not a blowaway success (God damn releasing the same month as a new assassins creed and mario was a terrible decision) but I'm very hesitant to call it a flop.

Why are those nazi's in the back using a PPSH and an M1911?

They are in a secret base on US soil. Bought weapons from the mafia.

Wartime capture and maybe the 1911 is a Browning Hi Power, those were around and used by Germans.

This. A PPSH doesn't have a vertical front grip and has a square shroud on the barrel.

>When it's gotten to the point that you don't know whether people are genuinely serious, shilling for a company/their agenda, baiting and trolling, or a combination of all three

The New Order sold well, it was pretty good. The New Colossus isn't good. The gameplay is repetitive and seems unfinished at times. You can actually tell that the studio was Swedish and knew dick about American culture, whereas they knew a lot about Europe and could make coherent jokes there. The ending was literally garbage and really the only good part of the game is the collectibles and the scene with Hitler. That shit was hilarious.

There've been a series of /v/ threads about it--basically given the amount of money that has gone into the game and its marketing, and the targeted nature of its advertising, it can now be said decisively that "le punch nazis" is a dead genre. It doesn't sell games because about half of the world's largest game market is tacitly aware that "Nazi" now refers to them.

2018 is going to be a fun year.

Oh yeah, that one's alright.

Because everyone fighting for Nazi Germany was a member of the Nazi party and believed in its ideals.

>primo victoria not up there
youre a basic bitch.

Ppsh was used frequently on the OST front by German forces. Some were even converted some to 9×19mm Parabellum under the designation MP41.(r)

The conversion consisted of replacing the Russian 7.62 barrel with a 9mm barrel of approximately the same length, and installing an adapter in the PPSh magazine well to accept the German MP40 32 round magazine.

Strangely enough the conversion to 9mm and the 32 round magazine, took away from the PPSh the very feature the Germans troops obviously liked the most, the 71 round drum magazine. The conversion was undoubtedly performed to make the logistics of supplying replacement magazines and standard issue German 9mm ammunition easier.

The conversion to from 7.62x25mm Tokarev to 9mm reduces the PPSh’s cyclic rate to approximately 800 rounds per minute. Although the trajectory of the Nazi 124 grain 9mm projectile at 1250 feet per second is different than the Russian 86 grain slug at 1600 fps, the PPSh sights remained unaltered in the conversion.

You even notice that the only time you ever see SJW shit on Veeky Forums is when /pol/tards are pretending to be SJWs?

t. someone who hasn't seen the walls of text soyboys post about how great it is MTG is diverse

By God this is a good thread (with a few shitty exceptions).

Is there a game or system that allows shrine maidens to be the shit out of nazis.

This is about punching Nazis. Not Germans, not Wehrmacht, Nazis.

Weird War 2 with Arcane Background (Miracles).

>Six hours of gameplay
>Twelve hours of cutscenes
>Shit multiplayer
The only reason that it even sold at all is the whole "lets punch le nahtzees XD" meme

Gurps
>the action books
>magic and psionics
>mass combat
>guns from WW1 & WW2
>tactical shooting

Let’s be real, gurps is great at this.

not unless mini-Hitlers starts mini-WWII

>That's literally Hitler who I think is pretty safe to say was a Nazi.
source?

Is there anyway to simulate things like air supply and low gravity, I want to have allied infantryman helping clownpiece torch nazi moon bases

Someone should draw a white American GI punching a black fascist in the face.

Also comes in GURPS format, and I think I've seen an Open D6 pdf flying around.

Lyceenes. You can play in a 1940 orphanage, and there's a magical girls supplement.

How is this related in any way to the topic at hand?

Savage Worlds Science Fiction Companion should have rules for that.

>implying the nazis did anything wrong
>implying your RPG campaign would be anything but a powerwank to try to compensate for the fact that you're too much of a pussy to punch nazis in real life

>nazi’s did nothing wrong

They lost

>implying the nazis did anything wrong
Land war in Asia?

I believe user’s point is that it’s racist to punch black Nazis unless you are a transperson.

>pathfinder for a game set in a contemporary setting
But why?

Not the best choice, italian fascism was hardly racist.
Notheless, there are plenty of ww2 cartoons and strips featuring GIs punching japs.

>t. someone who hasn't seen the walls of text soyboys post about how great it is MTG is diverse
They must be posting them somewhere besides Veeky Forums, because the only threads about MtG that I ever see on Veeky Forums are the ones where retards are rolling around on the ground screaming that they're going to stop playing because WotC put a black person on card art.

>hitler, the specific person we are talking about, is just some guy who had nothing to do with nazis

>fascists are not Nazis

I don't think people see it that way, no matter how you try to rationalize it.

>there are plenty of ww2 cartoons and strips featuring GIs punching japs.

But were they Nazis and black?

Are Werenazis werewolf nazis or people who become nazis on the full moon?

>I want to drive tanks and punch Nazis.

At least you're rolling dice and pretending instead of going out there and overturning trash cans. A step in the right direction, Antifa reject?

You can't just shoehorn Hitler into a neat little bubble like "leader of the Nazi Party", user. There's no proof that Hitler had anything to do with the Nazis, much less that he was in charge of them. Clearly this game is trying to push a fraudulent agenda, that being that Hitler was a Nazi.

>/pol/tard gets triggered on the elfgames board

I agree, just like the civil war. Didn't fucking happen. Ever notice how few "statues" there are of the "generals"?

I dunno, the experiments at aushwitz where pretty bad

Are you talking about the Japs?

>They lost
So did America, in Vietnam. I'm talking about morally wrong. Also America lost WW2 by trading great genetic stock for a brief period of economic excellence that ended with their overbearing sense of responsibility that led to Lyndon letting in 10 million spics and asiatics, as well as expanding welfare to dilute whiteness in America and turn the country into the degenerate shithole it was today, with 292,000 Americans dead fighting a Eurofuck landwar for the sake of Jews. Nobody won World War 2. Nobody.

>Hitlerpunk

Hey, at least you're trying to keep up. That's something.

In general I wouldn't want to punch anyone in real life. I mean unless they're literally going around terrorizing and killing people left and right.

I just want to play a campaign where you fist fight Mecha Hitler on his secret Nazi base on Mars after beating down his legions of demons summoned and retrieve the Ark of the Covenant along with the Lance of Longinus. Is that so much to ask?

Jesus Christ, just go back to /pol/.

>name calling is listed as an unargument
>insults his opponent by calling them autistic
What did Ben "Dead Meme Dream Queen" Garrison mean by this?

Remember when the guy was a laughing stock around here and got butthurt about the edits Veeky Forums made to his comics?

God, things have gotten weird.

You seem good natured so I can only advice you to leave /v/ as soon as possible and never returned there. I spent so much time there I couldn't enjoy anything anymore, then I started to browse Veeky Forums and stopped going in that shithole and suddenly I could enjoy things again. /v/ermins hate everything and there's always a lot of shit to say about every games, and once you saw it you can only see that. That's why every games become shit once you saw them getting talked about on /v/.

Osprey made some good wierd war 2 books.

You just need to find the right tone of game.
Captain Dan Dare punching nazi zombies on a desert island? Classic pulp, nobody should have issues with it.
Following little Helmut trying to feed himself and his infant sister in war torn germany, and killing them because their father was a NSDAP member? Also ok if that's your thing, but expect to find less groups willing to play it.
You can even play nazi wampires in Requiem.

>don't think people see it that way, no matter how you try to rationalize it.
Wut?

Technically, russia is part of asia.

>dat spoiler
You need to go back, user.

>after /pol/
>before /pol/

America and Russia won WW2 and the post-modern idea that was Fascist ideology was effectively dead in the water. America prevented the spread of Soviet Russia to the western part of Europe. I call that a win any way you look at it.