*moons silently*

*moons silently*

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/C3GmEqn
kyber.network:
blog.kyber.network/kyber-network-partners-with-request-network-to-benefit-consumers-and-merchants-618524b271bd
fundrequest.io:
blog.fundrequest.io/request-network-fundrequest-39ccb610911f
0xproject.com:
blog.request.network/blockchain-bricks-request-is-built-upon-0x-civic-and-aragon-3aaf68390221
aragon.one
civic.com
filecoin.io
beetoken.com:
medium.com/@thebeetoken/request-network-x-bee-token-partnership-announcement-2f077348a2fb
iex.ec:
iex.ec/news/request/
getdelta.io:
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

perhaps you haven't seen the massive sell walls

you mean those fake walls that are long since gone? KEK

I was calling this 30 min ago. There are huge volume spikes with little price change that happened a couple of minutes ago, similar to what happened with the spike a couple of hours ago.

Holding long on this for sure.

Big things are coming in 2018 for this coin, the price right now is stupid cheap.

I have a friend at YC that said REQ has huge partnerships lined up in 2018

I was calling it since yesterday morning.

>that massive depth gap though

i was calling it since thursday night

>tfw bought in at 850 sats

Ah, the pump commences, as expected.

Who is this FUCKING pajeet constantly putting up sell walls when REQ is slightly pumping?

I WANT HIS FUCKING HEAD ON A PLATE FFS!!

I lucked out and managed to buy at 700 when it dipped that low for the last time. Didn't really care for it at that point and was just looking for a quick gain by selling higher and buying back at 700.
Never selling again.

If you truly believe in REQ then you should want the pump delayed as long as possible. I’m accumulating this all the way to a dollar. The last thing you want is premature mania/fomo. Just shut up and keep building your stack. $3-5 EOY 2018.

Is this finally going to be the moon? It's been edging for so long now. If it fucking goes down again I'll have such blue balls

there goes another night of no-sleep thanks to REQ

its not breaking throw that 3000 wall

walls down, next stop 3500

>It's been edging for so long now
It's like 700% up in a month user.

this is the most beautiful cup n handle I've ever seen

The flicker in and out of existence.

We just blasted through a 7 BTC wall. New ATH formed, and we'll see a new floor.

REQ just continues to deliver.

fuck

why are people still buying? I sold my entire stack at .34 and honestly pissed it didn't go back to .30

discord.gg/C3GmEqn
no faggets

you're a certified brainlet if you sold into this kind of a chart

>why are people still buying?
Why did you sell you entire stack?

>Is this finally going to be the moon?

Lad, it hasn't even started. This is a still low market cap, obscure and low volume coin on only two exchanges...

Wait until we hit $1. It's going to be a wild ride.

i bought at ico and was calling it since then

Looks like it's time to jump back in. Glad I got out to accumulate, this has been a tad sideways for a few weeks.

I bought at $0.04 and never sold a single one you faggit.

>I have a friend at YC that said REQ has huge partnerships lined up in 2018

And your dad works at Nintendo right?

that's really awesome. hope you gain some humongous gainz.

oh boy, what a sell wall
better sell before it crashes

The only thing I dislike about the REQ team is that they can't keep their mouths shut. Every fucking update has been leaked till now.

The mooning right now is probably due to other leaked shit. Eventually this will be abused as people will leak fake news and then the price will crash when we find out it was fake all along.

I personally suspect the woman on the team to be the loudmouth leaker.

Sold two hours ago and bought XLM

FUUUUUUUUUUU__-----

nah, it's the Berlinbro insider

>The mooning right now is probably due to other leaked shit.

What are you talking about?

Nothing was leaked. Some idiot on Plebbit re-published a week old announcement about a partnership with FunDRequest and that was it.

trading at $0.43 against ETH on kucoin

noice

This man knows whats up.

Fuck you people for hyping REQ up. This will be the #1 on coinmarketcap in 10 years time you dumbasses. Don't pump this shit. Keep it as low as possible to accumulate every month you faggots.

>10 years time
fuck you, you think I have 10 years?

>he didn't listen to based Berlin insider

its like you plebs hate free money

We're talking #1 in a multi-trillion marketcap crypto economy.

tbqh nothing was announced

Just sell you bags for a couple thousand now.

Or you could keep it for 10 years and become a multimillionaire. You are like all these retards that sold ETH last year for $7 because they impatient children that want gains immediately.

doesn't matter.

It's heading to $0.45 while you fags are debating if you should buy or not.

The only thing the berlin guy was wrong about was "sell at $0.45"

1 million now is better than 10 million in 10 years.

>1 million now is better than 10 million in 10 years.

The ABSOLUTE state of Veeky Forums

Are you serious? I'm pretty sure ALL millionaires would give 1 million for a 10 million payout in 10 years. That would be one of the best investments they would have seen in ages.

>It's heading to $0.45 while you fags are debating if you should buy or not
lmao fucking moron, I'm holding since $0.04

1 million is enough for me to live relatively like a king and NEVER have to work again. Why the fuck would I stress over crypto in my early 20s like a cuck when I can be enjoying life instead?
>I'm pretty sure ALL millionaires would give 1 million for a 10 million payout in 10 years.
I'm pretty sure you're full of shit.

Unironically a solid coin
If the Y Combinator backing means anything it means its not a total scam

This will moon in 2018

this

Where the fuck is 1mil enough to live like a king.

>1 million is enough for me to live relatively like a king and NEVER have to work again.

Where the fuck do you live? I can't even buy a house for 1 million in the city where I live.

probably in his pajeet village

pretty much everywhere. best bet would be southamerica/eastern europe/asia/africa

move you idiot
literally 3/4 of the world

>ly believe in REQ then you should want the pump delayed as lo

this.

this shitcoin needs to go back to .3 asap. i wasnt done yet.

Here's hoping Ycombinator pulls some strings and get REQ on Coinbase since ycombinator still owns a large piece of coinbase.

wow, i am actually retarded

>t. you

UTRUST VS REQ??

Request has gained more partnerships than most people realize. Some of them are very interesting collaborations that will yield huge changes to the project - namely their partnership with Kyber (directly advised by Vitalik Buterin) which will see the Request team moving to Kyber offices in Singapore for Q1 2018 to work closely with them.

Request Partnerships and Clients:

Kyber Network, kyber.network: blog.kyber.network/kyber-network-partners-with-request-network-to-benefit-consumers-and-merchants-618524b271bd

Fund Request, fundrequest.io: blog.fundrequest.io/request-network-fundrequest-39ccb610911f

0x Project, 0xproject.com: blog.request.network/blockchain-bricks-request-is-built-upon-0x-civic-and-aragon-3aaf68390221

Aragon, aragon.one

Civic, civic.com

Filecoin, filecoin.io

Bee Network, beetoken.com: medium.com/@thebeetoken/request-network-x-bee-token-partnership-announcement-2f077348a2fb

iExec RLC, iex.ec: iex.ec/news/request/

Delta App, getdelta.io: Delta is crypto portfolio app that is quickly overtaking Blockfolio in popularity. Their CEO stated they are likely going to use Request to accept payments in the app and have been in talks with Request team.

literally everywhere I'd like to live
>in the city where I live
nice life story faggot, that's your problem

Impressive user. Thanks.

Anons, the foundation for success is laid.

Will YOU choose freedom, prosperity or a life of uncertainty, designated shitting streets, wage cuckery, mortgages, ugly wife, stress, stroke and pump and dumps?

>bunch of sketchy south europeans who spend all of their money on marketing or a YCombinator backed team that has an actual working product in development along with a couple of partnerships

Ffs go eat curry

>1$ EOY

will i make it with 1000 req?

10k minimum

>Ffs
I am more concerned about you unironically using this acronym faggot. Fuck off my finnish fishing forum newfag.

disgusting

>Tfw sold all my Req temporarily for a quick icx flip
>Tfw the flip never happened
>Tfw I’m stuck with fucking icx bags while req moons

ICX literally just started mooning

Hope this teaches you a valuable lesson. Don't daytrade and hold coins until they hit certain technical milestones. NOT financial milestones.

Mathematically you are making most money within crypto if you keep to those 2 rules

1: Don't daytrade, price is irrelevant
2: Buy and hold until a technical milestone. Only then are you allowed to sell.

This has made me enough money to stop working within 2 years op crypto trading. I'm deciding on holding REQ permanently though.

Shalom

Loving every minute

/comfy/

What's the target?

>Muffled b-brap

No selling until $400

tfw only bought 1k
never gonna make it

so should i sell after this next update and buy the dip?

>The fate of every Pajeet Pump Chaser

Damn you and your ilk.

You're destined to never make it.

Berlin insider said $.45

Holy shit it's happening

$1.50 by the end of January.

No I mean limit yourself to selling ONLY at that points. It kinda guarantees that you are selling at peaks. I'm not saying that you HAVE to sell. Especially something like REQ that has a lot of technical milestones and will probably keep mooning multiple times. Sometimes there isn't even a dip.

REQ and ICX are literally two most promising investments in crypto right now. He didn't fuck up, considering that ICX will at the very least 5x next month.

Maybe you can make $10k tho bro

Just sell a percentage at a loss and hop on the train. What could go wrong?

Got 10k never selling obviously, bought at 8 cents.
Not sure how i feel about this massive pump. It just feels too expensive to me to buy anymore, so i guess this stack will have to do.

looks like its gonna bleed out, back down to 30-35

i only got 1k. i realllyyyyy wanna sell this, i think its the top. knowing my luck its gonna go to 1 dollar after i do that so im not gonna

t. pajeet

I hope so.

I sold some hoping it would dip. Need to increase my stack.

ATH

u welcum bish

odds of this ever going 10x?