A project that has been out for years and addresses most of Bitcoin's issues...

A project that has been out for years and addresses most of Bitcoin's issues, fast af transactions and has yet to be listed on popular exchanges.

When SkyCoin moons where will you be? Holding Stellar or Ripple bags because you believed the jews? Or shilling the heavy DBC / BNTY bags that you bought from CuckCoin exchange?

Better act fast Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.skycoin.net/statement/skycoin-distribution-plan/
blog.skycoin.net/overview/skywire---skycoin-meshnet-project/
archive.fo/dqSHl
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thank you based sky shill

sky truly is the comfiest bag to hold tbqh

can you please stop

not until you're one of us bb

K, thanks. Bought 100k

Skycoin and UFR are the coins the pump&dump discord group wants to sell you.

don't buy that shit so they will not be able to sell their shitcoins ... hahah :D

SCAM

You are an idiot my guy. No idea what UFR is, but skycoin will unironically be a top3 coin after the speculative crypto bubble pops, since it's backed by a real life commodity - a new decentralized internet, in every way better than the current one. Skycoin will always retain its value.

We need better memes, too bad im lazy

UFR is a pajeet coin, this the real shit

nice try buddy. but I am also member of your pum&dump scam discord channel so I know what u are doin ;)

Could just post pictures of vitalik, that would work just as well

Literally don't even use discord. I'm in skycoins telegram though, you should check it out.

to bad they wont get any cheap coins they can dump - those faggots on discord can suck a big fat cock. discord is for faggots only and sky will get to top 10 without any of those lil bitches interfering

Can someone explain why circulating supply is 6 million, max supply is 25 million, and total supply 100 million?

What's the difference between max and total?

so what is this coin good for?

what's the use, other than price speculation?

blog.skycoin.net/statement/skycoin-distribution-plan/

Basically, the max possible amount of skycoins is 100m. 25m can be distributed through OTC and skywire incentives right now, and the rest are hardcoded to be unlocked at max 5m rate per year, giving it at least 14 year distribution timeline.

get leart

SKYWIRE: A decentralized ISP where you earn coins for forwarding traffic/bandwidth (like Tor but faster, not backdoored by NSA and you are getting paid to run a node), that will give everyone nearly free internet access and will get a lot of users and actually be useful. Different networking protocol than TCP/IP, designed to be immune from literally all currently known network based attacks.

- Uses public keys instead of IP addresses, with all of the traffic encrypted by default, making man in the middle attacks impossible.
- Nodes forwarding the traffic can only see the previous and next hop, not origin or destination, making it extremely private.
- Latency is superior to TCP/IP because ISPs use hot potato routing, while Skywire doesnt.
- Speed is superior because bandwidth aggregation is possible, making it possible to share the unused bandwidth of your neighbours.
- Immune to ISP control tactics, such as throttling, censorship, outages, etc.
- Designed to be ran on skycoin's own open source hardware infrastructure.
- Works as an overlay over the current internet as of now, but will be completely independant as soon as the network backhaul is in place.

Actually functional right now, unlike shitty erc20 tokens claiming to do the same thing but having nothing to show for it except the whitepaper.

Alright that makes sense, thanks for the spoonfeed.

BE WARNED

a pump and dump discord group is shilling skycoin.

do not buy, it is a trap

stay salty nerd lmao

>Mesh network
Seeing shit like this
>- Latency is superior to TCP/IP because ISPs use hot potato routing, while Skywire doesnt.
Makes me laugh. You guys have no clue how networking work. Newsflash, mesh networking is old news and nobody is using it for good reasons.

heard they fixed the latency issue through some sort of intelligent routing or something.

blog.skycoin.net/overview/skywire---skycoin-meshnet-project/

>This is the core of the Skycoin overlay network. It is very simple, but extremely powerful. Technical and implementation details will be discussed later.
Jesus, this is an obviously scamcoin. They have no way getting around the fact that mesh network means that users will have to go through shittton of nodes to get to their destination. Of course, they don't address this in that page. Hot potato routing is not slower than going through milliions of nodes for a normie living in Boston to get to Facebook's server in California.

You guys are getting played so hard. The dev is washtrading with the 1 btc thing for a $600 computer plus skycoins.

do you have any proof?

one warned skynigger.

LIQUIDITY

>kindly fuck off now

any proof?

lol just look it up. ...these coins are worthless.

Why should it go through "millions" of nodes?

LOL thats why I am getting messaged left and right from people wanting to get in and I am not talking about you small dicks, oh no its the big dick club.

shill them another one of your investments you are balls deep in and i guarantee the same fucking reaction. exploiting peoples trust doesn't make this project less of a failure. have fun swinging those big dicks though

You got the network architecture wrong, it's not gonna go through millions of nodes. It's decentralized, but not distributed. There are still going to be central hubs of nodes placed in colocation centers, to which the wifi nodes are going to connect.

I do not shill anything to them they just know from way back that I bought this like 8 months ago and now they remember. Weird eh?

>believe whatever an anonymous person on the Internet says without proof
>weird, eh?

very.

because it's a mesh network you idiot. You realize that you need an actual physical objects to connect your computer to other server right? Internet is not magic.

You still need to get to the colocation centers and then other set of nodes before you get to the desired server. This will be always painfully slow and unpractical. You really think that nobody have thought of this before? What a joke. You guys are technically illiterate.

bought a bunch at 3 dollars, sold cause needed pot money. I only bought cause the logo looked vapor wave, not buying back

This coin has the best vision in crypto. It's really idealistic so it's either gonna moon hard or crash and burn in the long run. I'll probably buy on the next dip since I expect my other coins to gain faster and it's already about 15% of my portfolio.

>Check coinmarketcap
>its already parabolic
Never change biz

Anyone here ever read it's old bitcointalk thread?

archive.fo/dqSHl

How can one man be so woke??

touche faggot

not saying you don't have valid points, but are you foreign or some shit bc your grammar is complete garbage.

>Tfw could only afford 4 Skycoin