Let's have a serious discussion about countryflags

Let's have a serious discussion about countryflags.

Anyone else sick of obvious Pajeet scammers and Pajeet Discord groups posting useless shitcoins made by a Pajeet on Fiverr for $20? Things like Chancoin, which if you'd been in the Discord of you'd know it's literally a worthless coin with no backing or use and is made by an obese neckbeard and a bunch of skinny Pajeets who spam the shit out of Veeky Forums.

Typical Pajeet threads:
>Why haven't you bought x?
>Solid dev team, partnerships might be announced get in!!!
>The next 25x guaranteed
>Giveaway threads (every giveaway thread you'll notice is for a shitcoin)

Would countryflags solve this? They are easy enough to spot but they clog up the front page at specific times.

Yeah Hawala.Today is the biggest scam coin

Mods are on holiday, /bant/ has flags and is for random shit, serious ppl could move there?

damn he's pretty cute

I'd support it.

nvfm it's shit
been a while since I was there

I am very much liking this idea, almost as much as I am liking the bazingacoin. Join my discord sirs and I will gladly be voting for your most brilliant flag idea.

Maple leaf

It's that obvious, eh? We really are shitposters aren't we?

Blacklist discord links and the word bazingacoin

i'd rather not, desu, all it does is infest boards with unfunny /int/ memes, and i say this as a resident of a small, rich western european country that is not often targeted in these memes :)

t. Israel

This. That faggot is actually using a bot with a Pass, make the mods ban his Pass already

they are bots

>I have literally no idea what a vpn is
Besides, mods will just introduce meme flags like they did on /pol/

Bazingacoin. Don't forget about that.

yes, or I've been here wwwwwwwaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy to long

le epic country flagg I don't le know how let internette work and just got here from r/pol meme xddd

You are fucking stupid. Let’s think about what will happen if flags are added:

1. Bazinga shitposters keep posting
(Seriously, how is knowing whether they’re from India going to help with this)
2. /pol/ faggots will dismiss anyone from a brown country, causing the board to be clogged with even more bullshit

Seriously, fuck off. MODS please ban this poster for posting meta outside of /qa/

"Bazinga shitposters" are just one bot with a VPS, he has a pass too. Ban his pass and the spam will stop.

hi sir does this girl show bobs? thank

How about the country flag + the main currency you're dealing with?

exactly why it would be ideal, shitskin countries need to be ignored for the preservation of our gains.

And how the fuck would that prevent them from using a VPN?

Hey guys, this is John McAfee. I'm feeling generous today (possibly because I'm wearing Nicotine and Fentanal patches) and thought I'd give you guys a clue about my Coin of the Week ™ I'm releasing this Monday. The coin in mind is severely under valued at 16k sats. Perhaps more under valued than Burst and Humanique. They have many partnerships yet to be revealed. Lastly, I believe it to be the future of supply chain.

Take care.

Flags but they only appear if your ip is from India or Australia.

most VPN IP's are banned, that's been my experience

Serious question; Do you wear the patches on you're dick?

Is that Carl from The Walking Dead?

no way out except wait it out like early summer.
or go to infinity chan

Do they even have a crypto board?

what is worst? pajeets shilling or normans ?

take over the vidya board as happened before until they make one for us?
i dunno. just spitballing

start one! I've been thinking about it but it's damn slow there

ripple what fiat scam

yes but she's under 18

And have like 1.5 pajeets hanging out on it? I don't have time to promote a whole board