Uprising is going to revolutionize torrenting and its sitting at a 4m marketcap. Jump on it before we take flight

Uprising is going to revolutionize torrenting and its sitting at a 4m marketcap. Jump on it before we take flight.

be careful!

This is a SCAM organized by a Pump & Dump discord .

I am member there too and I know what they are doing.

DONT BUY ITS SCAM!

Fuck off I am going to buy it. Look into the coin itself it is going to rise a lot, very cheap at the moment.

its a shill discord channel, not a pump n dump, its shill and hold

we're just making biz aware, dont be deluisonal pajeet

come to your senses and join us to the moon

If you don't think a 4m marketcap coin with a great use case will at least double in this speculative market you are a moron.

Nice try my friend. U try hard to shill this shitcoin.

hahah

remember this coin and post pink wojaks in a month

You’re a hurt pajeet

This is nothing new, I have seen this concept before where you get leeching 'credit' for seeding. It never works.

LOL TRY HARDER.

everybody saw the screenshots of your pump&dump coinlist in discord channel.

lol seems that you wont be able to sell your coins.

I am also member of the pump&dump discord and I will always tell my chantards if you try to scam em ;)

Market cap is so low it's worth the risk. I think for this type of project you have to stay anonymous.

EVERYTHING IS A SCAM

BITCORN
ETHERIUM
WATER RIPPLE

SELL EVERYTHING

EVERYTHING SCAM GET OUT NOW BUY INDIACOIN ONLY LEGIT COIN

>Uprising is going to revolutionize torrenting

>Have to pay to torrent

uhmm.. no, sweetie..

no it's not about the credit you get for seeding
it makes sure everyone can at all times access the torrent's metadata and does not have to trust anyone with that
it also makes sure noone manipulates the data you receive (works with cryptographic hashes)

lol now the pump&dump discord group decided to write "EVERYTHING IS A SCAM" so other people don't recognize that this is really a scam.

Try harder, I am still a member of your discord channel and know exactly what u are doing.

hahah nobody will buy your coins because u can't scam now :D

>doesn't even know the name of the coin he's shilling

Seems like a good buy imo...

Uprising? Jesus fucking christ user ... If you're going to take your shill's shilling you at least owe it to your employer to get the name of the snake-oil right.

do you guys even research what do you buy? no github user devs

I’m in with 1btc since this morning

>Uprising

Same with BTC.
This is a torrenting dapp, they’d get arrested fool

No they don't because this coin is just a pump coin. ...they have a discord to shill here on biz to get rid of their shitcoins. ...but nobody will buy it ahahh :D

I hope you're right. I just bought $2,000 worth.

Ruski

i got $13000 WORTH LEL

wrong guy..

LOL nobody will buy your shitcoin. ...haha u won't be able to sell it.

that's how you fuck with scammers :D

Yeah right, I could spot you from a mile.

Just bought 5k ! hope this makes me mad gains

you could have also throw your money in a toilet and flush it but everyone can spend their money as they like.