Been in crypto 6 months

>Been in crypto 6 months
>Only made a 30% return
Wtf am I doing wrong? I only need one 5x mission and one 10x to be a millionaire. What do I buy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cw4GXxYXX-I
binance.com/vote.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LINK

relax. 30% isn't that bad. Read more, work on timing and cross your fingers.

Made over 17% in BTC today. Post portfolio noob.

FUN. do it now or be left out forever!

i've been in crypto for 1 month and i'm down 7% :(

FUN or RCN i. i think RCN will moon quicker than FUN

leet haxor here, can tell u what ur doing wrong

what coins have u owned over those 6 months and for what time periods?

how many coins do you simultaneously hold at once and at what percentages of total stack for each?

how do u determine entries and exits?

You’re a pussy

Don’t wait too long to get in

Sometimes you loose sometimes you win, but if you don’t take risks you’re never going to win big

>been in crypto 15 days
>started with 8k
>now it's 46k

Feels good not to be a brainlet.

6 months too, I'm at currently sitting in a comfy 6x stack, almost guaranteed 6 digits next year.

just and advice OP, don't follow pumps, and read a lot about every coin you're looking for. don't be a stinky linkie

221.5% in 2017 with stocks.

you are literally a brainlet, just got lucky

2,46% in 2017 with mutual funds.

>both are way up
why would you buy these right now

>been in crypto for 9 months
>fell for the day trading meme
>only 4x my roll
>literally every decent alt went +50x

kms?

every single risk i've taken has made me lose

>Bought VEN at 0.32
>Sold at 1.30
>Bought ARDR at 0.96
>Sold at 1.52
>Got into Etheremon by thread #3
>12 free ETH
>Built a bot to snipe the 2nd and 3rd Shiteaters "coin of the day" tweets
>2x my money there
>Got into PRL a little late, but way before the pump
>Got into BNTY the very first thread before we began shilling full-time
>Easy 2x
>Bought XLM at 1500 sats
>To be continued

Stay poor, brainlet.

30 % in 6 months, are you mentally disabled? I think if i searched out the bad coins i'd still have gained more than that

Been in this shit for two weeks and I tripled my money lmao.

You're a literal sheep that got shilled by biz.

Congrats on the profits though

Truuuu

Nigger, I am the one doing the shilling.

What did you buy OP?

Friendly reminder that talking about X% returns doesn't mean shit without mentioning how much money you started with.

i've been in since august and haven't been able to stop fucking up every moon i've had.
>had walton at $1, sold at $9 and went into chainlink, ended up selling at 50% loss
>had icx at 700 sats, ended up selling at 1200 and going all in GTO at 2200, sold at 30% loss
>had TRX at 150, sold at 350 and fomo'd the spike at 430, ended up selling at 224

I mean, didn't btc rape many altholders when it began mooning? Im only x4 since june, but i hodled btc most of the time when it went absolute madman.

So basically, you did no research, gambled on public sentiment and got lucky. This is actually a valid strategy up to a point, but if you go all in each time it only takes one loss to cripple you. I've been here only 9 months, and out of the "x10 gains in my first month" types, not a single one came a few months later to brag about having turned thousands into dozens of millions (which is logically what should happen if you x10 your money each month without any luck involved).

Half of Veeky Forums are up over 50% over the past 2 days on XRP. Pick up your game son.

My friend went 15x after investing in verge when it was just a few sats. He only invested $500 but his gains are insane.

>I only need one 5x mission and one 10x to be a millionaire
This is what you’re doing wrong.

Stop trying to chase moon missions. If you had just made 1 % each week and then reinvested, you would still have more than you do now die to compound interest.

Stop gambling on shitcoin s going for 500% gains in one hour and actively choose the coins you think will most likely go up 10% each week, or month

Crypto is a 0 sum game for every winner there are 10 losers

>Did no research
I got into VEN when 90% of you retards had no idea what it was. The VEN threads at 32 cents got max 5 replies before 404'ing every time.
ARDR, half of Veeky Forums still doesn't know what the fuck it is, and why it'll be mooning on Jan 1st.

I've spent 12 hours a day reading about this shit. And I never went all-in on anything.

Get fucked.

Wouldn't that be a -9 sum game.

Correct call on ARDR.

We will make it.

cnd had a mini moon recently but its still way under radar

FUCK MAN I've made 250% since September even doing some terrible trades.

Check out Suppoman on youtube, he's not always right but he does pretty well.

He shilled 5 coins 3 months ago

youtube.com/watch?v=cw4GXxYXX-I

Cloakcoin - 29.53 G x 4.25
Deep Onion - 7.84 G x 10.45
Verge - 0.14 G x 4.2
Komodo - 9.14 G x 4.63
Nav Coin - 3.08 G x 3.24

Not bad Suposhill! Average gains of 535% in 3 months!!

>gambled on public sentiment

That's called playing on market psychology, and it is what makes up +90% of the crypto-market. It's a viable strat. You just sound jealous.

Same, but to add insult to injury I’m also poor. Four figures currently thanks to this bitcoin crash

no cause the losers only lose 1/10 as much since they panic sell at the smallest of losses

should have went in on ZCL.

Theres is still plenty of opportunity there too man ...

Should have bought more BNTY

the ARDR market is offline at bitrex... what do?

listen here faggot(s)

what you fuck up with is that you buy high cap coins

look into UFR and BBT, you wont regret it, seriously. low cap best cap.

>gambled on public sentiment
That is a legitimate strategy

>started 2 months ago
>down 112%

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAÀAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>sold xby for 2c each
>Sold xrb for 4c each
God damn it.

BNTY wasn't added to Binance's community vote for listing. Which essentially killed any dream of a future BNTY listing there, at least for many months.

The price should tank to half of what it is now, since that's all that held up the price.

source?

source?

source?

The candidates are up:
binance.com/vote.html

My guess is XRB will win.

This means you drop those BNTY bags. Quickly.

gunna hodl more BNTY

thanks pajeet

Holy shit nice

Yeah, 30% return in 6 months is pretty great when it comes to investments.
Are you trying to daytrade or chase the moon? That's stupid, I learned that the hard way when I bought into a coin again that I held earlier. I dropped it because it didn't move, a little later it performed well and I got back in at three times the price. I could have tripled my investment in that coin, but I chose to be a retard.
If you have a good feeling about a coin, get in and hodl. Fuck the stories about daytrading anons who make millions jumping from coin to coin. It's possible, but very hard, unless you already have really large sums to throw around, so a swing of a percent will earn you hundreds or even thousands of dollars. If it just earns you a few bucks, it's just not worth it.

>400% gain in a few months in crypto off 2k initial investment
>23% gain in stocks off 15k intitial investment

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's the reason it'll be mooning on Jan 1st. The mainnet is launching, so all trading has been offline since 27th Dec.

you and me buddy
actually I made 100% profit but that's is still dogshit for 6 months, not big of a difference

> Friend tells me he wants to get into crypto asks about coins
> I tell him that I really don't recommend him to get into it but since I know he's going to do it anyways I explain him some coins
> Try to shill him Monero because whatever happens I doubt he'll get wiped out
> Puts six month's wages on crypto
> Today he shows me his portfolio
> He went all in on MOD thinking it was Monero
> Laugh at him and tell him he was supposed to buy XMR
> Apparently he went 2.5x
> Me, the big brain expert with a smart portfolio that's been around for years just managed to 1.2x in that period of time
Still, it's been a good year and I know exactly my mistake, the McAffee effect. But I feel cucked.

I know you're feel user.
Everyone thinks I'm a genius because I turned $20k in to $300k but little do they know that my coinbase buys for Ethereum are equal to $2mm. I'm the biggest fucking brainlet in the goddamn world.

>invest 50 bucks a few weeks ago
>doubled it
>try to extract my profit to a different market
>fees and SHIT destroy my tiny profit

Durin crazy bull run lmao. Monkey could have done that. We were in constant brutal alts bear market since july you fucking retard, most alts are still way down in sats from july. So congrats you fucking noob, wait till you loose it and you will. Fucking normies who knows nothing only constant pumps,this will end you know.

"Hahaha I but 10 grand in Doge coin just for fun!"
"HAHA! Your so going to lose money!!"

a year later...

I made that literally yesterday with a single coin, and the day before that I made an 80%

put 100 dollars in to every single new shitcoin that there is and hope that 1 takes flight.

ezpz 20,000% returns.

>Bear market from july-dec
>Bull market now
user, what the fuck are you talking about?

The bear market started 2 fucking weeks ago when BTC hit ATH. From July and up to that point it was a constant bull market with like $250B flowing into the markets.

over 4000% but i didnt start with much

Don't feel bad OP, the majority of people in crypto must be LOSING money in order for others to have massive gains.

Intense Coin

You're welcome

can i keep them on mew?

Oh shit. What the fuck, is there possibility to get on board when it launches? Or will it make instantly 10x or something.