Warhammer 40k General /40kg/

Auxiliaries edition

>Warhammer Community news
warhammer-community.com/2017/11/19/coming-soon-new-battleforces-christmas-chapter-approved-new-varnish/

>Done Canned Peaches
youtube.com/watch?v=pHBiANRAsy4

>FAQs, Errata, and Designer Commentary (up to 1.3):
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/hLFVG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Word bearers a shit

Iron Warriors codex when?

black people

VULCAN LIVES!

Coincidence?

Well that was fast.

does this nidshitter really think flaming prometheum is just "lol heat"

Rise of the Ynnari Ghost Warrior epub when?

Did you want epub or pdf mate?

It doesn't matter, the nid fluff specifically talks about how they are highly resistant to flamers and heat-based weaponry because of tyrgel cysts. Back when flamers actually set shit on fire they specifically had an army-wide special rule that ignored all the penalties from that. You are a stupid newfaggot.

Storm Troopers > Space Marines

epub please

Do not give it to him

Sure let me just convert it, give me 5 mins.

next you're gonna say tyranids don't need eyes to fight or that their chitin claws don't melt

nth for fluff means nothing

Pdf will do.

>inb4: Touhou futa with appripriate cover page

dear /40kg/ when do you find that you get units into melee?

I find i get them maybe in the second turn but definitely in on the 3rd turn.

Nth for the my round son

you should hide the wire in greenstuff slime/poop

Turn 1. I play GK, I am either in melee or dead.

Damn right they are!

What is Chinaman ?

The state of nidfags now. They got a good update for once and think they're fucking invincible.

Are there any space marine chapters that recruit neophytes from the imperial guard?

Tyranids confirmed for cucked by fire.

Nigger in the new book a Carnifex has its entire fucking head blown off and keeps fighting

Meanwhile there are a ton of Tyranid models that straight up don't have eyes

And their claws are canonically described as being made of diamond laced with adamantine

Literally how dumb are you

IG > SM

Not mine, but does need more bowel incontinence yea

The SoB player sucked my dick in the flgs bathroom on game day yesterday.

Shit was cash.

Is this the new meme?

And can love bloom on the battlefield?

>And can love bloom on the battlefield?
no

You're not wrong.

Also would it be weird if I tastefully covered my nurgle models in shit? Not real shit but like some paint for it like thick typhus corrosion or stirland 'mud'

>Steel melts at 2750F therefore so does tungsten XD
Your claims

no because I love the emperor too much

>my faction is the bestest ever and cannot be defeated by anything REEEEEEEEEEEEE
Nidfags everyone. At least Guard players have some degree of humility even when they claim the numerical advantage.

If it was done poorly and you talked about it constantly I'd think it was weird, yea.

If it was executed well it's probably get a laugh

ill lewd i want knife ears

Then how do you explain this vid pic, guardsman?

>At least Guard players have some degree of humility
Guard players have always been bro tier people. I hate their tactics and don't particularly love playing guard, but I've never met one that I didn't like. I've yet to meet the fabled skinhead guard player yet.

Nah, both of you are shit.
stfu

Do they like ice cream?

I always wanted one because it was the only FW model we had. Then, it left the store. Then, it became overpowered WAAC-n-cheese.

My emotions are conflicted.

>What's a "Dorn"?
A filthy masochistic mexican.

I'm literally just quoting facts from the codexes and novels. You're the one making up some bullshit headcanons.

>GSC whore is Asian

Fucking dropped.

>Guard players have always been bro tier people
But this isn't true. Were you even here when the Guard codex was announced?

Between WAACs and HFY autists, Guard hasn't been a bro faction since about 5th edition. And I play Guard.

>Nigger in the new book a Carnifex has its entire fucking head blown off and keeps fighting
headless chicken keep running too

>Meanwhile there are a ton of Tyranid models that straight up don't have eyes
because those units you typically use flamers against use psychic powers, external senses in the form of sentient weaponry or pheromonal guidance. btw rip sense of smell when you're on fire

nids basically fight even better when blind, utterly unaware of their surroundings, their joints melted in place, am i right?

> whiet man without yellow fever
???

Nids are the faction played by your little brother. Literally the only thing cool about them were genestealers and now those fuckers have their own army.

That is lust not love

>using book wank stats instead of actual stats
It's long been known that Nidfag writers are second only to Ward at masterbating to their own lore.

But if we're going by lore, here are two things that BTFO entire hive fleets.

>two dozen tau nerds
>6 space marines

>Perturabo
>96% white
Still looks African to me

If codex propaganda and BL wank are to be believed, your average Marine could BTFO entire hive ships single-handedly, and Chaos already won so really xenosfags like you should just give up. Should I bring up Goto next? Of course you'll just say that only a select few BL books/authors actually "count".

X - Doubt

and ork can live with his head severed, and space marines are almost imposible to kill.
Yet they are dying from lasguns and autoguns(yes fucking superhumman in power armour oneshoted by autogun and he was wearing helmet).

In shield of Baal flamers were effective weapon against tyranids.

>were you even here?
I was here, but I'm pretty convinced that a lot of that was falseflagging. I only judge armies by players I meet in person for that reason.

Um... Why do you think she is Asian?

aren't flamers, in fact, most effective against tyranids out of any other enemy except khornate cultists or similar?

>disgusting subhuman race traitors

I guess not, even though it's pretty iconic nids just seem to adopt some childlike immunity to everything.

flamers are, in fact, most effective against airplanes and other flyers.

It's nice to know even homosexuals can find love at the lgs user.

Traitor to what race? I'm a mutt myself.

You know you don't have to have kids with them, right?

A miserable little pile of resin.

Yes, my sisters have done some damn rad work with flamers this edition, well when people let me get them in range anyway. Though I do stack the deck a bit with three per squad. It's only sad when I roll extremely low.

Fucking massive horde of poxwalkers and I roll triple ones... RIP in peace those sisters.

Damn, Bob's actually a pretty good match. Just as hard to move, too.

>SoB player
It was a trap user

A hive fleet specifically adapted to target white parents

>I'm a mutt myself.
How about fucking off then and getting the fuck out of /40kg/?
Yeah, and you'd love to have a woman who burned coal and didn't have kids with the guys? You completely devalue yourself fucking other races.

Literally no one cares. Shut the fuck up and stop looking for validation online, fag.

Just a lucky guess.

What do you think of my Plague Marines though?

imgur.com/a/hLFVG

traps are slaaneshi you dolt

Time for Tiamet.

nice color scheme and ok fluff, what more could you want?

Yeah but it wasn't gay.

good on ya m80

Is the DKoK still a strong army despite being inferior to Codex IG ?

Obviously, I'd be hard pressed to imagine fellatio performed in a position that balls are touching.

mine haven't... feels like double bolt pistols do as much damage as double hand flamers on seraphims

>you'd love to have a woman who burned coal and didn't have kids with the guys?

So you prefer race mixing?

>dating asian women
Might as well just hire a hooker long term and ask if she's okay being paid in Louis Vuitton.

Hand flamers are completely worthless, like don't even bother. Bolt pistols are as good for everything except overwatch, and better on the deep strike, and are also free.

Anyone got some Ciaphas Cain in PDF?

I was honestly expecting something else. They're not bad.
you have a weird concept of Asian

Oh I never use the hand flamers, those things are total shit. Always melta seraphim.

That nerf just kicked them from semi okay to total shit...

Retard, I'd prefer it if we kept Asia in Asia and Africa in Africa so we could all live separately, race mixing is fucking horrific.

I'd pass.

tfw have to get hand flamers because i don't have enough vanilla models

tfw can't get inferno pistols because there's NO models

(You) have to go back.

>Retard

Hey, you're the one who writes sentences like shit.

Wow she looks like a dude.

>you have a weird concept of Asian

Well, she is into tentacles, that's very Asian thing to do.

I'll take what are conversions for 1000 points, Alex.

First thing I did with my Seraphim was convert the hand flamer girls into melta girls.