When is this shit going to get back up to 3k so i can dump my bags

when is this shit going to get back up to 3k so i can dump my bags

sorry bagger. Your stuck with them hopefully. all the way down to tree fiddy

Never, dump them now. It's more of a joke than anything else now. They're actively using new btc post segwit code to fix their development.

garbage coin wrapped in fake hype

If you didn't sell at the top, wait. The next ATH is coming like clockwork.

i mean, the closer we get to LN launch, the worse it looks. you better pray

After BTC hits 25K
The Satoshi gains of Bcash is over.
Ver has run out of tricks
It can only poorly track BTC gains and is married to BTC loses.
RIP Bcash
Also avoid the Bitcoin.com Wallet
Ver seems pretty spiteful
and he has already manipulated fees on his flagship
Would not put it past him to totally fuck his customers in a fit of rage.

holy fuck guys you're making me worried should I just dump now at a 35% loss ?

>he bought the scam coin
but why

this user is smarter than 85% of the people on this thread

It might pump again but it serves literally no purpose. It's a copy with bigger blocks and no devs that's behind on code already.

The people largely responsible for it are known for their mendacity and emotional instability.

You can bet on another pump or you can sell now. I don't really care and neither does anyone else, desu.

Coinbase 1st january

It wont you stupid nigger its bcash. You got duped. Stay poor, move back to Africa or kys. That shit coin is fuckin dead. bcash, even Pirate Bay doesnt accept bcash.

ok fuck it im dumping

i swear to god if I get bizzed and its 3k tomorrow im going to off myself

U fucking idiot
Hold it for another week
I dare you to fkn hold it for another week.
If not, ur just a weak willed faggot that is gonna lose the rest of the money anyway

Lol btc that actually works with 1 cent fast transaction, crazy fanatic huge community (go on r/btc), listen on cuckbase, has btc branding. It's not going to beat next gen coins but it's going to go up for a while.

Honestly i hate those fucks on r/btc but this coin actually works and will keep going up.

I hoping that it will decouple from btc. Once LN actually releases and people see it for the shit solution that it is, it might pump the price a bit.

Ultimately both versions of bitcoins will lose to newer distributed ledger technologies.

It's the future
"next gen" coins are inferior in elegance.
Bitcoin Cash is the plumbing, the rebar, the ground beneath our feet

>It's not going to beat next gen coins
I agree. But none of these next gen coins actually exist yet:
>IOTA
centralized, buggy, devs can't even code a decent wallet, it's all hype, tons of rookie security mistake
>RAIBlocks
Like VISA but 100 times worse. Requires "enthusiasts" to run nodes at their own expense. "totally not centralized", kek
>Cardano
vapourware
>EOS
Maybe will have something going for it, can't see it now though
>ETH
The only other decent coin. However, it does mostly attract software innovators, rather than merchants, so BCH and ETH can share the market with each other. Also higher fees
>LTC
Charlie Lee's PnD scheme. A glorified BTC testnet. Zero innovation since its inception
>NEM
Centralized, not a substitute
>Stellar and Ripple
Centralized, not a substitute
>NEO
Integrated KYC. Not sure what they're hoping to achieve by bowing down to governments before even being asked to, but there's nothing disruptive about it
>Omise
Still just a token. Maybe in the future...

exciting year ahead ... BCH will make most other cryptos obsolete ...

lol

>implying that trend will ever hold

It's fucking over for chinkcoin. who do you think you're kidding motherfucker

>selling at BCH at 3k

you are destined to be poor

This. Plus BCH/BTC trading enabled on GDAX. Anyone selling before tomorrow night at earliest is retarded. There's a pump coming.

Dumped my BCH bags last night.

Fuck all of on Veeky Forums shilling for this shitcoin

you will look back on your decision and kill yourself.

it is not too late to buy back

screencap this post

>RaiBlocks
>Like VISA but 100 times worse. Requires "enthusiasts" to run nodes at their own expense. "totally not centralized", kek

Nodes are part of the wallet. Anyone with a wallet has a node.

>ETH
>The only other decent coin. However, it does mostly attract software innovators, rather than merchants, so BCH and ETH can share the market with each other. Also higher fees
Agree, but it's industry use case is ripe for the picking if it gets adopted beyond this circlejerk. Oracles will help with that.

And you forgot XMR and ByteBall, but perhaps they're not "next gen".

Other than that you're correct. It's all smoke, mirrors and memes.

>It's a copy with bigger blocks and no devs that's behind on code already.

Just stop. You have no clue what you're talking about and it shows.

dump it all into xdn.
thank me in the summer..

xdn already miles ahead of bcash..
and it's at a reasonable buy in price....
up 30000% in 4 years.
and it's gonna keep going.....

holy fuck that burns, stay strong user

daily reminder that Rory MacDonld shilled BCH

Now he's stuck with DASH.

Hopefully Lima kills him

>Byteball
One of my sleepers. I actually own a few and think with a rebrand and a marketing manager in can explode
>XMR
Doesn't scale. Like at all. Full of promises just like core, but in for serious problems. I honestly like some of the shit privacy coins better
>RAI
Last time I downloaded the wallet (admittedly at 2k sat, and I'm salty I sold and missed the gains) it looked like absolute monkey shit. Maybe with more dev efforts they can achieve something but I still think it's much less secure than basic PoW

Just ignore the retards, they're just getting left behind due to their ignorance.

Sold my shit bags already. Took a loss like a man.

IMHO, XMR doesn't need to scale excellently. It's currently the only viable project that can claim being useful as a "store of value" meme. It's certainly not a strength by any means, but it doesn't hamper it's use cases much imo, especially considering that most Dark Net vendors accept BTC and BCH and achieve privacy user end (through tumbling, TOR, and whatever else). What shit privacy coins do you like? I'm also not big on XMR and have been looking for a coin I can really get behind, but all the zk-snarks ones require a trusted set up, which I can't faithfully get behind until they're trustless.

And as for XRB, I agree. I feel like it's about to have some problems erupt, it's been too much sunshine and roses lately. I got in around $.7 but sold a couple days ago at $15.2 (felt gr8, but I only bought 150 since the exchange was shady and I'm lazy -- lesson learned).

Why haven't you guys realized yet that centralization WILL be your key to riches.

Lightning network will cause BTC to moon to well over 50k.

Ripple is a guaranteed 250b marketcap.

Don't resist centralization, embrace it. Invest in it.

bcash is legacy tech.

Just deal with it on your own terms, no one cares about your fascist outlook on life nor how it pertains to others investment strategies.

>Meme privacy coins
By "like" I meant that I like their prospects of making me richer, not the tech itself. I've bought some XSH recently and missed the Colossus train

it will do far more than $3k user

and will do it when you least expect it

well well if it isn't the scam bankster coin shill

FUCK OFF

If any forum is going to support centralization it is Veeky Forums. They love their fascist pro government bankster slave state and anything that supports it.

white men don't need to work outside of the law.

>asic resistant
dropped

kys nigger

WHERE MY BCH HODLERS???? WE FINNA BE RICHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

no, it fucking wont, lmao.

Converted to ETH because I'm not a retard

I hope a pack of niggers rapes him to death

These bags are made of fundamental helium, you faggots will never catch my bags.

>slavery is freedom

Die in fire kike.

>asic makes mining more efficient and environmental friendly lets not use it
>blockchain allows individuals to exchange value instantly practically for free with no central authority, lets not use it

LN isn't centralized anymore than nodes are. Watch Andreas talk about it. Also unironically when the BTC community comes to consensus about things dealing with it, it triggers a bullrun season... that's basically what triggered January's movement upward till now.

Now, LN could work with BCH too just as easily, so who knows how people will interpret it. BCH will need a layer 2 solution anyway at some point in the future, if it doesn't just disappear when the fickle manic millionairs supporting it eventually disappear and move to something else.

F I N N A
I
N
N
A
BE RICHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

feel free to believe anything you want, but remember this

the mother of all pumps is coming to bch

and yes, you're supposed to diversify

Monero?

There don't need to be 99% of the laws that "white men" created to keep everyone else from making money.