DEEP BRAIN CHAIN. DBC. NOW

Are you retarded faggots really that stupid?

Do you idiots understand how math works? If you have $50 dollars in bitcoin, you will NEVER MAKE IT DAY TRADING 1) because you are too stupid 2) even if you were a genius you’d never be able to time the market better than 50% of the time, effectively having the same odds as random chance 3) making 5% ten times in a row is STILL LESS THAN 1000% GAINS.

Your only chance to make it is to go ALL IN on a coin and hit a 10x. Once you do, you can split it and diversify and do it again. I started with 10k in June and now have 1.3MM, and I’ve made probably around 30 trades. You losers who sit in front of charts all day “muh day trading” and end up down 15% after 14 hours make me sick. You’re wasting an opportunity that will never come again.

Deep Brain Chain (DBC) is the next 10-20x. Your only chance is going all in on this coin. I have NEVER been so sure of a moon coin before. It is a function AI/Blockchain technology that is ready for market and has NO competitors. Singularitynet is fucking gay and run by some drugged out faggot who looks like weird al yankovich and won’t be available for months or more, and won’t be working for even longer. DBC’s team is experienced with B2B industries which is what DBC is meant for. This is a coin people will WANT to own. It will hit a 500MM market cap in weeks, which is about 9x from the current price. It will absolutely go higher but since you retards have ADHD that is what you can expect to cash out with in under a month. This is your chance to get into a 10x at basically ground floor. DO NOT WASTE THIS OPPORTUNITY.

I have returned to crypto because I’ve just wrapped up a couple hedonist months of large living, and I’m ready to make another million dollars. You may know me as fist nigger, I am here again to help those smart enough to listen.

TEN TIMES YOUR MONEY GUARANTEED. HOLD FOR A MONTH YOU FAGGOTS.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/WKbrbES
binance.com/vote.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thanks! Just bought 100k.

I'm half BNTY and half DBC. Should I sell my BNTY stack and all in DBC?

And why will businesses want to own this?

Guys, DeepBrain Chain or SingularityNet, who wins?

why shilling ?

and check this out for some good calls

discord.gg/WKbrbES

DBC all day long

Oh no. I cashed out because I was afraid of bitcoin crashing and I won’t be able to buy back for a week. How soon is this going 9x?

Enjoy your bags larper
Their site is down more times than kucoin

already all in bdc with 100k mate!

You would actually if you were smart

Yes, absolutely sell your BNTY. That coin is fucking retarded and would be laughed at by any serious investor with more than $50k in crypto. Don't abuse yourself by buying joke-ish shitcoins with no serious real world purpose. Bounty tries to make itself sound useful but it isn't. Sell that garbage and let the childish investors have their fun with it. Don't buy laughable coins.

KYS

Get out of my thread pajeeter.

Why would you even ask me a stupid fucking question like that? If I knew the exact second coins would moon I'd be a fucking billionaire by now. Just buy DBC and hold.

what is the circulating supply?

ok mom
i have zcl bags for the fork though, i can only afford to put in like .2 eth

i know its a bad thing when Veeky Forums is shilling a coin this hard but you have my attention pajeet. give me a solid reason why this shitcoin will moon without criticising the looks of its competitor's ceo

why is there no team page on their website?

I’m holding this until it’s at least as big as its distributed computing competitors.

check the whitepaper duh?

Dear op. I recognise your writing style. I follow you on twitter. I bought 2 ETH worth of this shitcoin because of you.

1) 55MM MC > 500MM MC > 1B+MC Do the math

2) First AI blockchain, works, partnerships imminent. Singularity net is half a year or more behind, and it is run by a clown who is on shrooms 24-7. DeepBrain is designed for commercial and personal us, singularitynet is a passion project gone overboard. DeepBrain team is a business, Singularity is not.

3) DBC is very similar to other coins that have mooned such as WTC, VEN, TRX, in terms of social context. This is THE most important reason. People are looking for the next Tron. It's right here in front of you now.

There's more but I'm starting to feel pajeetish, use your fucking brain and think about it for 2 minutes, the answer will become obvious you idiot.

im wondering whos the the real pajeet here faggot

wrong shit coin to shill fag LOL

When are you going to answer this?

For the record, I bought in at 88 SATS.

I did not even sell the night it went up to 155, why? Because I'm not in this game for peanuts. I'm here to fucking win and walk away with millions.

If you sell and try to increase your stack, and you miss the real moon mission out of chance, you will fucking want to die. I'd rather miss 20% gains here and there than miss the 500% one. Once again, MATH. Holders win.

There will most likely not be another time like this in our life times to make money like this. Don't be fucking stupid, I'm laying this in front of you and I am no pajeet or larper.

you sold me
should i all in or what pls respond
it's also like .8 cents, hasn't mooned yet, NEO ICO, not on any other exchanges yet

honestly i dont think it'll matter short term, it's going to pump and then correct because power of china

Said quite aptly.

If you're not a professional _certified_ and _experienced_ trader, then hold or die a retard.

it might happen nut BNTY will go at least 3x from here

PajeetBrain Chain

We’ve missed you, fistnigger. Welcome home.

Fuck off nigger
Im holding this shitcoin but you literally have retardism as a birthright and have no idea what the fuck youre sperging about

You're new. By chink standards the site is good.

Good one faggot, no one cares about your 3 dollar investment

Just read the whitepaper this shit is way ahead of Singularitynet. just bought 85k.

DBC is worthless shit.

Just read their whitepaper, it's NOTHING

just another PnD coin that is shilled by the discord group.

DO NOT BUY THAT SCAM

WHAT A COMPELLING ARGUMENT, PRATEESH.

GUESS I WILL SELL ALL MY DBC NOW.

Look into Propy as well. That's another coin that's massively undervalued.

Proof u have 1.3m

unironically already bought 100k

we in this together!

2017 was Ethereum's year
2018 will be NEO's year

I bought 60k hours into it's release at 9 cents, wish I waited for the dip just so I could've had more in my bag. I did the research and saw this was going to be a titan later through the year.

Am I gonna make it, user?

How the fuck does does one do a bunch of regressions (now buzzworded as "AI" these days) on a blockchain? Do any of you even understand what this could be used for? Fuck this crypto ponzi scheme, and fuck the OP for essentially arguing the lottery is a good way to make money.

You better not be leading me astray. I want to believe. Considering dumping bnty with 50% gains and moving to dbc

I mean if it works and you’re on the right side of it and no one gets hurt. I mean unless you’re reckless then you had it coming

Countless mining nodes across the world will supply computational power for a bunch of regressions (now buzzworded as "AI" these days) to meet world-wide enterprise demand. Mining nodes receive DBC as compensation. The GAS fee each enterprise need to pay is far less than the intrinsic fee.

The DeepBrain Chain is also a secure data trading platform that allows both parties to not worry about data leakage or reselling.

Data integrity is valuable.

*sheds tear* You're gonna make it user.

dumb bnty right now, they are not being listed on binance vote lol

You know what? What if this shit is the next raiblock? I put 1000 USD, it falls, I lost 500USD.

If it works I get at least 5000 usd. Fuck it, I am in.

I did it. Not being or binance killed it, at least for the time being.

This is the first whitepaper I have ever read that offers a contingency plan for machines becoming self aware

>The threat of artificial intelligence has been the sword of Damocles hanging above the human head, and
various science fiction movies have thrown out artificial intelligence to threaten the survival of human beings.
Famous physicist Stephen William Hawking and crazy entrepreneur Elon Musk have issued artificial intelli-
gence threat theory. Although technically the threat still requires years of technological development, if we can
build technical specifications from a very early stage, the benefits of human development will only be greater.
We believe that smart contracts are likely to be an important solution to future threats of artificial intelligence.
We will continue to explore to restrain some preternatural behaviors of artificial intelligence in DeepBrain Chain
through smart contract, to guard against potential artificial intelligence threat for the future.

This is your last chance to get in early to the technological singularity proof skynet

Wonder if it stands to gain a few cents by tomorrow with dbc remaining at $0.08. Part of me says sell now but I kind of want to wait. ugh. European markets might see some action. If it’s still $0.16-0.17 in a couple hours I’ll pull the trigger

Why not just buy some servers and run them? This method is a) cheaper b) already works and has been done c) is private and secure. Why use an inefficient blockchain to do this? What is an intrinsic fee? Use normal terminology ...

>Why use an inefficient blockchain to do this?
To prevent them becoming self aware.
See This has the potential for biggest meme coin ever.

I'm unsure too if DBC will stay stagnated in .8, hoping it will go at least .15 by tomorrow this time.
BNTY though is going nowhere with that whale crushing the price, he's a patient one unlike us.

Not doubting it will moon, but why in the next few weeks?

>crazy entrepreneur Elon Musk
that is an awesome title, I want to have one like that one day

no way is buying a bunch of servers, other equipment, power and maintenance cheaper than distributed power....

Nice shill OP, dumping shitbags bounty.
DBC is life, HUOBI release soon after Jan1
Chinks will eat this up, NEO backing

How is this 55MM market cap?

I was told there is 1.5 billion tokens in circulation?

I've heard so many ranges for the MC.

So you are saying that it is a 55MM MC right now and will head to 500MM then 1B?

There is already 1.5 bilion coins in circulation, making a market cap of 135MM..
It's already to high for this shit. Not counting there expecting a may supply of 10 Bilions !!

You said it can easly 10x to a marketcap of 500 MM.. but it's already at 135 MM, not realy an expert in math are you ?
Stop shilling your bags

sigh I can't believe I sold LINK for this. LINK spikes, this shit is down FUCK.

Having miners sell their excess computing power is cheaper and also solves the "calculations for mining don't serve any purpose besides securing the network" problem.

Why is this not worth 500mm? give me some reasons please otherwise go fuck yourself.

I never said it was not Worth 500 MM, but it's now at 135MM and OP said : Deep Brain Chain (DBC) is the next 10-20x.

What is the worth of this coin right now? I honestly thought I could have made some quick money on this, now i regret.

Bought at 130 and this tanked right after.

I want to HODL on my original token but that went up. Need this to shoot up to regain my original position.

10x guaranteed, will eventually go 20x.

You wanted tickets to lamboland? This is it. Believe me when I say I'm sharing this information, not shilling it.

stop thinking so small pajeet. stop thinking in terms of "days" and 10-20%. Do you know what the fuck you're dealing with? Wait 4 weeks for 1000% gains, stop being retarded.

again, stop thinking so small. Don't worry about the small stuff. Big picture. Ride the 10x's, not the small pumps.

I hope it's clear to everyone why this coin is unstoppable at this point.

ICO price was 2 cents and marketcap was 15MM.

Price now is 8 cents making MC around 60MM.

There are NOT 1.5B coins in circulation at the moment, pajeeter.

To go 20x it will be a marketcap of 2.7B, on the Top 15 ?? Seriously ?
For me this coin is overvalued atm and will correct to a lower price

The ICO had .9 billion, but there was also a pre-sale of 600 million. So total circulating supply at this point should be 1.5 billion.

But, there is a 2.5 billion DBC reserve for the "DBC foundation and ecosystem" to be unlocked 10% every year, starting a month after the launch.

And separate from that is 1 billion DBC reserved for the DBC team, to be unlocked 10% every year, starting a month after the launch.

Also, there is 5 billion DBC reserved for mining, with 500 million to be produced each year, with the income reduced every 5 years by half.

SO, the total circulating amount today is 1.5 billion, giving it a market share of $132,148,500 based on the current value of $0.088099.

A month from now the total circulating amount will be 1.85 billion, with the caveat that another 500 million will be added over the following year as soon as mining becomes available.

You dont even know the fuckin coin that you are shilling, this is typical Biz

By the time it hits 2.7B that won't mean top 15 anymore. The entire market is preparing to swell again.

>For me this coin is overvalued atm and will correct to a lower price

yeah cool maybe people will care about your opinion when your portfolio is worth more than $70

I really hope you’re doing us a solid my dude. My gut wants to believe. In the event you are I fully intend on paying it forward to some broke /b tards in the future when I make a milli. At any rate ive dumped bnty and picked up dbc. Check back end of January I suppose. Or more realistically everyday from now til then cause /biz is life now. Have some eoy2018’s on Binance and hail mary’s on coinexchange but I’ll be watching dbc closely in the mean time.

I bought in late too, at least wait till Huobi release

The price is slowly falling/stagnating due to Bitcoin falling below 13k again. Volume is usually high during this time, but it's lower than usual, which is another red flag. It's very likely Bitcoin will crash within the next two days, taking alts along with it. I'm taking profits now and rebuying overnight for 400 sat ea.

What if OP is a whale and wants this thing to puff as much as it can before he dumps? I have seen his 1million + coins pic before btw, it is real.
Don't you dare fuck us master Jeet

You will not regret it.

You didn't buy in late, you haven't seen ANYTHING yet.

yeah cool, except that isn't how the price is determined.

Do you think there are 1.5B coins on Kucoin? KYS.

Whales want the price to remain low while they accumulate. There's not nearly enough volume on Kucoin at the moment for a whale to dump without losing a massive amount of money.

>muh market cap
Literally nobody cares about that, all that matters is what people are willing to pay for some (literally) non-existent "token". It might be best to regard it a bit like those Etheremons or EtherTanks or whatever these things are called - or some DLC in a PC game, some funny hats displayed on your screen for a few bucks.
We're living in insane times, don't apply reason.

Do you think there are 1.5B coins on Kucoin? KYS.
Ok now I know you are a retarded 14 yo kid that doesnt anything about crypto and how it works. Thanks for that... oh boy this is gettin ridiculous

>8 cents
>Already almost at a 1b cap.
How stupid are you, motherfucker? Go back to chucking in a hundred here n there.

To be specific ICO price was 3000 per NEO

This honestly looks like an utter shitcoin. Website isn't even translated properly, and the use case is only useful for a highly specific niche market that won't grow until Cryptocurrency is obsolete.

Nice shitcoin, faggot.

where did you get 1 billion cap from you fucking mong.

>until Cryptocurrency is obsolete
Lmao. you actually think crypto will die? Found the guy that missed out.

K. We'll see who is right in a few weeks. Highly educated from top 25 university, good genetics, millionaire me or went to community college and failed out, lives in mom's moldy basement, genetic failure $60 net worth you.

vote for dbc you cunts so we can make 10x

it's on the binance voting list:

binance.com/vote.html

>ighly educated from top 25 university, good genetics, millionaire me

You lost all your credibility boy.

Bought 90,000 of these @ 70 buterins right when this coin hit Veeky Forums. pleasebegoodpleasebegood

We are all hoping, hopefully we make it. Other wise, Salute to the people who shilled this thing. They did a great job

Do you think I care what you think? This is for you, not for me. Be thankful.

your only argument has been against the circulating supply of the coin.

I want to cum inside of you jagdish

Nice projection, faggot.

Just sold all my bitcoin... that means it's gonna shoot up now for all the holders tonight or tomorrow. Buy high sell low.

pump this fucking shitcoin to the moon please

>Yes, absolutely sell your BNTY.
I like this guy.

SHILL , everyone shill it on some social media... or leddit

PUMP , break those faggot red walls. Must see my shekels rise

Nice be a faggot, faggot.

I am not trying to dump. Like I explained, trying to flip coins is RETARDED and people who do it ALWAYS LOSE.

What's his handle?