Why is this coin never talked about?

it is, it reached like 10$ a long time ago then crashed hard, mocking digimarines that bought high is always fun

It will reach it again in 1-2 month(s) time. Clear cup and handle forming.

HEAVY BAGS
E
A
V
Y

B
A
G
S

remember, whenever it looks like dgb will make you money, you arent, you're going to lose a shitload instead, this isnt XLM, its DigiByte

>he doesn't know about the digimarines

>but but minecraft

come find me in two months.

With your 1b market cap and your minecraft usefulness?

im in XLM, the rocketship to the moon, you're just some dgb poorfag who mortgaged his house for pink wojaks

>XLM
Funny shill you missed the boat on xrp its ok mommy still loves you.

Thanks for making me look at this coin, it's actually looking to breakout right now

DGB is a coin that has burned this board one time too many. I wouldn't gift free DGB bags even to my worse enemy. The eternal bagholding crushes humanity.

Yup, no worries. Cup forming clear as day. Strong bullish trends. Its gonna be a good sell considering its cheap as fucking dirt rn.

DigiByte is an old coin, it's dead, no active developers. Nobody is using it.

shitcoin

>Tfw rode both

>no active developers.

what

>it reached like $10
retard
>XLM shill
im shocked

>$10

...not...talk...about... *breaths heavily in* ahaha ahahahahha AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I remember the days when every second thread was DGB. I remember the days where /biz was hating on digimarines. /biz has just gotten tired of talking about DGB because it was shilled and hated somuch around 6 months ago.

it's a good coin though and I believe that the price will def go up!

>digimarines in severe anal pain

And there she goes

funny. I use DGB to move from exchange to exchange. Just sold my stack at 495 to cash some $ out. As i hit sell, i was looking at the chart and thought it might pump quick..too late to cancel.