How would your character respond?

It doth

Break out his shakashuri and play a mystical raaga

My group just started playing X:RA:RP

>doth

Life doesn't do anything.

>DEPTH OVERLOAD

Says the small-minded.

Yeah sure buddy, I'm sure the one question that has plagued thinkers for all time is that simple.

>t. non-philosopher brainlet

They don't think it do like it is, but it do

Life doth goth.

My guy would declare him a knave and murder stroke him

"Actually, I have to get goi-"

He don't want no trouble, mister.

Stop making this the Rick and Morty of Veeky Forums

If he didn't want trouble he shouldn't have provoked a living explosion.

Roll for initiative, we don't cotton to freaks round these parts.

>comparing mind-blowing psychopathosophical insights to poopy doopy virginic nihilism

We don't cotton to limpbrains 'round these parts.

>MORTY
>we gotta
>*burp*
>we gotta go to space morty

Glare at DM. This is the fourth time. Stop introducing your shitty meme characters, Frank. You didn't watch the show when it came out and you only care about it now because it became a shitty meme on /co/ that's leaking into other boards.

I'm not even joking. Guy's a good DM but for the love of god we don't need to keep running into "quirky" NPCs like that. It's getting on our nerves.

>LOOK AT ME MORTY I TURNED MYSELF INTO A NIHILISTIC ATHEIST MORTY
>I'M NIHILISTIC ATHEIST RIIIIIIIIIICK

"You sound like the ugliest son of a bitch I ever heard"

The character would look at the NPC with bemusement since the question is basically meaningless and sounds like something a literal retard would say.

No seriously, if you use the modern form of doth the question is What do life? Thats a retards question.

>Goblin Barbarian
>Very low inteligence
>Believes his axe is his wife
"Life? AXE! Axe life. Axe take life. AXE!"

Any rebuttal will result in death.

It's really weird to see Xavier make a comeback. I actually watched the whole series in one sitting a few months before it started to get compared to Rick and Morty online after I found out it actually wasn't a fever dream I had. Not sure whether or not to be happy about it, but it gives me an excuse to rewatch clips.

Also my character's a dumbass who tries to act philosophical when given the option, so it might turn into some bullshittery for five or so minutes before the party drags him to somewhere else.

I tell the DM I cast cherokee fisticism

>take that taste the pain

>i now want to play a wahakamani healer of apachestani magic

>so it might turn into some bullshittery for five or so minutes before the party drags him to somewhere else
Sounds to me like.grounds for a shakashuri blow-off!

xavier would unironically make a great npc.

Recurring nutty healer man

>Life is weak. Mortal. Fleeting. Death is final. Death is eternal. Death is-

He would then immediately drop dead. Only to come back later, convinced as always that he is dreaming this.

It's THAT kind of game.

Does thou do what thoust hast come to do from which thou comes to do what thoust must does?

Yes or no motherfucker.

"TASTE THE PAIN."

Roll initiative.

>MR. POOPY BUTTHOLE HAHA XDDDD

>You didn't watch the show when it came out
>implying you can't be a real fan if you didn't watch it when it was originally aired

Admittedly I only knew about the show after the chad meme but I must have re-watched the entire show since my first experience with it a good 20-30 times.

xavier renegade angel is actually a great show. it deserves to make a comback like it has.

Ooga booga what are you? Some kinda Chinaman?

TASTE THE PAIN

Call him a chompskyhonk

>what do life?

Hell if I know, dude.

Live.

"As long as I keep getting paid, I don't particularly care."

We are a merry band of corporate doorkickers.

MY BABIES

>“Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?”
My character is an alien with poor grasp of english.

"AAAAAAAAHHHNOTOUCHINGAAAAAAAHHHHH!"
>Incinerates everything within a three-mile radius.

There's a difference between finding enjoyment in older media that you didn't experience the first time around (I myself never watched Mighty Max until my 20s, and it's still in my top 10 western cartoons), and finding """ironic""" enjoyment over something through pure memetic reference. It's not genuine admiration, it's a forced attempt to appear as part of an "in" crowd that SOMEONE thinks simply chucking it in the game with little rhyme or reason equates to comedy gold. Frank.

Taste the pain.

>tfw I am playing a World Doctors campaign

>Philosophy is inherently good
You memed yourselves

>Wizard casts sleep on enemies
>''You nappa, you get slappa''

>Anything being inherently good
lmao

>watched Xavier as a child
>really shaped my comedic delivery and asinine behavioral patterns
>recently the memes have gotten to this gem of a show
>people in gaming group watch it for first time
>literally writhing in pain and screaming about it like it's anathema to reality
>seriously haven't seen these people react to shit like this since A Serbian Film
>say I love it and was raised on it
>they are shocked and say "no wonder you're as fucked up as you are"
Then I went into the bane speech and merriment continued

>Objectively existing
xD

>Waaa stupid constables, brainless goons of spookery, you shouldn't exist, didn't you hear me a goverment is just a big successful tribe!
>Why are you still existing? I said morality is a spook so clearly I can take whatever I want!
>Oh shit a bug bit me, stupid goverment spook bugs!

Sterner is just a dumb edgelord who never mentally aged past middle school

>proceeds to polymorph them into cucumbers

WHAT HAVE YOU EVER DECORATED?

>implying they said that
You memed your life

I wanna give a character xaviers back story
>father is charred to a crisp on the ground
>WHO DID THIS
>our...son..
>I know it was arson, Dad, but who did it

English is a second language to her, so she'll be pretty confused by 'doth'.

What is wrong with you?

I could not care less, ask something important instead

Maybe he needs some medicinal cocaine

>"What I'm saying is we got to legalize glue, man; it's got other uses that aren't just mind expandin'!"

Stop yo funny-speak nigga.

99.99% of philosophers are dumbass DYEL cucks lmao

Best reply.

Huh? Listen buddy my job is to smash problems, if you're looking for someone to think about problems with talk to the magic guy or the tech guy.

It's not really, it just had a fair amount of good jokes in the earliest episodes.
By the time it died out it deserved the cancellation due to how shitty the writing quality became, going from clever jokes and poking fun at characters to squick material and ever more randumb shit.

I just watched episode 1 a few days ago, and I'm a sucker for sunk time fallacies. Can you tell me when I should drop it?

Not that guy, but it's not that long of a series.
If you really want to stop, I'd say just watch season one. Season two had some gems, but overall felt less well thought out than the amazing first season.

Morality is actually objective though.

When people are hungry they feel compelled to eat.
When people burn their fingers they yank their hand away.
And when people see scary bad stuff they are compelled to act against it.

Morality isn't a matter of subjectivity but is a basic human biological urge. I imagine even Max Stirner would find blood and guts gross and not nice and so would avoid that stuff.

Do you even know what objective means, nigga? Objective means independent of personal bias, opinion or experience. Subjective means relating to yoru personal bias, opinion or experience, not fucking fictional. A burn wound may be something you can objectively observe, but the pain associated with it is inherrently subjective. That doesn't make it any less real though. Even better example: phantom pain. It's an entirely real, though obviously incredibly subjective, experience.

Under your definition, morality is entirely subjective. Notice that your own vocabulary implies this
>I imagine even Max Stirner would find blood and guts gross and not nice
key word: find. You're still relating it to his personal experience, and not for example some kind of divine commandment or abstract eidolon that would hold true even if Stirner were the kind of edgy fedoracore who thinks blood and guts are the raddest shit ever. Under your system, Stirner's distaste for blood and gore is just as valid as my distaste for coconut filled bonbons.

Fighting, fucking, eating?

No. You can poll people and ask them what they'd do in a situation. What the majority of people find a strong urge to do is an objective measurement of human altruism.

>not realizing you can make objective data about subjective sets

Life doth what life doth. What life doth doth life. Life what doth life doth what life doth.

Except on Taco Tuesdays™.

Would Xavier be Neutral(?) Evil, or just really bad at being Neutral(?) Good?

"We don't cotton to freaks 'round these parts!"

That's the point of the show. He's a dumb narcissist who thinks he some new age healer full of depth and mind blowing wisdom.

>"two two two two two two two eleven eleven four two two gg ez"

Poll Greeks from 2500 years ago on the proper age to take your boy-slave's virginity

they think not it doth
yet nay! verily it doth

I call him a chompsky honk and beat him up using the worst animations possible

Xavier is what happens when an avatar of pure Chaos thinks that he's actually Neutral Good

That's a complicated question. It depends on what you mean by life. You see I---It helps no one to be reductive. I believe that that we are here implies to some degree that there are forces larger than us. Now we can get into the semanticalities----The very notion of belief itself can be rhetorically whittled to the bare knob of its meaning. I'd like to talk to you a lot more about this: would you be interested in reading some of my literature?

Hello mr. Peikoff.

Military serving age which was 15-17. This is far from the buggering of 10 year olds as the practise is commonly maligned as.

And the context of slavery actually proves my point sort of. Slaves were dehumanized. "You can't make human rights abuses if they are not human right?" Dehumanizing people is selfish self-delusion.

Their answers will depend on their socio-cultural conditioning and personal experiences.
There can be no "objective morality" when cultures can't even agree on the value of a person's life if that person is not a member of the culture in question.