2018 HODL RATE THREAD

Whatcha holding for 2018? Show your portfolio and let the Veeky Forumsbrothers help you pick the right one

Rate my pls

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/6BAAvpM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>showing your $1,571 portfolio

what dude, i worked 2 months to safe this up.

Fuck you pal.

I'm just giving it my all, not even sure why I have ETH and LTC at this point

Yea man fuck that guy. Watch you're gonna be at 10k next month.

name of app?

Delta

Pump group. Look promising. I just joined.

discord.gg/6BAAvpM

Rate me

Should I rediversify? Thinking of selling Powr for more Fun when it dips

Holding since .05

Honestly dude, I would drop LTC. Charlie himself said its overvalued right now and it probably will drop below 150.

Otherwise you are pretty safe.

fuck off

Really safe bet right here, if I had more money I would also join the XLM club and get some BTC aswell.

Why can't I just cross the 30k line already?
I started in October with 4.5k

Big recent FOMO on Icon and REQ, small one on LM. Rate pls

How did you make some of your early profits?

> hodling for 2018
> no ZClassic

kys

>ZClassic
its dropping right now and probably will go until 50$, so why should anyone hodl it right at this moment?

bought .01 BTC at 3900, sold at 14.5k, bought .18 ETH, mined the bytecoins and .6 ETH since the summer
turned it all into pic related

total fiat investment: $40 + minimal electric costs

Just a happy little folio with some fun put into it

Started with 200€

Checked. Nice work user. We were all baglets once.

Poorfag wagecuck here. I just started. I would love to add some DBC but think I'll just keep accumulating these two for a while

Poorfag here. I'm going to make it! R-right guys?

no ICX. you guys really don't know what you're doing...

Most coins are dropping, dumb fuck.

Looking to buy a house in 2018

Dumped by ripple yesterday

holdin BTC and BNTY

My portfolio used to be way more before Charlie lee fucked me over. Thinking of either waiting for LTC to rebound and cashing out or cutting my losses right now and cashing out to move to alts

At christmas it turned out my schizophrenic mom didnt pay rent for 2 years and will live on the streets end of january
I have no place to give to her because im living in a 1 room apartment with my dad who is the center of all of her conspiracy theories
The only way to help her and win some time to find a new flat would need her to admit to being sick but she just wont do it and i have no leeway to get her sent to psychic ward
My crypto is the only thing that keeps me going right now but i have no power left dealing with her anymore
I just wish this shit episode in my life will end
Veeky Forums pls tell me i will reach lamboland soon

I’m poor, started out with 50 bucks and I’m at 170 right now so at least it’s moving up. Thinking about buying some xlm, too late?

>All of that money in one coin

Holly shit man, that's risky
Good luck

Normies coins. I think eth and BTC started pumping, then i switched into xlm and got just for a while, then caught up.

if you have that BTC on coinbase i would sell it and buy eth, then either hold eth or trade for alts, transaction fees are so high you can't send it anywhere without losing a large chunk of it

We're all gonna make it, bro

Put your next paycheck on XLM, you'll thank me later

Plz rate

personally I would not invest into TRX right now, its gonna pump and dumb for the next months.

dude thats great altho I'm not sure about stratis

Pretty safe man, cant see this drop altho not sure if KuCoin won't fuck up

Its gonna be hard to make a lot of gains out of the amouth you bought, but you wont lose money.

XRB is pretty easy 50-70$ within the next 2 months, so you good

I would drop LTC, I think its still overvalued right now and it doesnt have anyrthing special for itself like the other top 10.

Rate me Veeky Forums

>TRX
i'm planning to hold till 2020

I bought a BNTY bag but bought at .16. Geez, wtf price did you buy at?
I'm waiting for it to hit Binance then pump and dump.

Keep increasing that REQ stack. Need 10K to make it in 2018.

I have kind of the same situation. I'm studying and I lost my mom early this year (was diagnosed with cancer stage 4 at fucking christmas eve), my dad is an alcohol who does not give a fuck and we dont even have enough money to get my mom a proper grave stone thats why my dad at least tries to safe up money to buy it. So i have to work on my own if I want something to eat and at the same time I put my savings into crypto, trying to get the fuck out of this poor life.

Bought some VEN today, hopefully it’ll moon a bit before I can swap it with wanchain as soon as it lists, might even sell some Raiblocks for it.

No ETH, op? 2018 gonna be the year where eth is king

Personally, I am:

85% eth
5% req
5% link
2.5% xrb
2.5% ada

All my parings are with ETH my boy and since Its not easy for me to get enough ETH to make it worth (altho I believe that ETH can easily get to 10k), I'm just saving up money to invest into it next.

Cant wait for the hard fork mid january.

All solid choice, I admit I don't understand ADA but at least it's underpriced.

Try to increase your stacks.

Thank you user
Crypto will set us free
It doesnt change our familiary situation but at least we can have hope for a better future

> #
>Pretty safe man, cant see this drop altho not sure if KuCoin won't fuck up

Yeah, I think I may have screwed up by going for long term holds right off the bat. Next disposable income I get I'm gong to try and find some good pnd's to build my stack faster. Also, I have faith in kuckcoin. They only need to iron-out some minor login issues and other small bugs and they're golden.

Proud of u op. Don't let these losers get ya down. It's all a gamble but be smart

I fucked it up right?

What should i do? I thought this was going to 1$ or something..

Goddamn lads, that's harsh.

Keep putting money into REQ. It's the only sure way out of this misery.

After Salt finally pumps I'll put some of it into ETH for long holding. Dropping LTC soon. Bought POE @ .2 cents, just letting that ride. And I've got tiny amounts of Electroneum, DNA and XLM offscreen. Gotta increase that XLM stack...

Just putting in what i can and hoping for the best. Wish me luck, anons.

Definitely hold and relax, this coin isn't even a week old. But keep an eye out for it to hit Binance.

just watchout once you join a pnd, a lot of people burn out doing that.

not sure if muh hands are getting stronger or weaker

brb moving all LTC and some DOGE to ETH.

Got 1M XML, feeling comfy.

Crypto is full of amateurs, and this one is pulling together all the big boys.

Appreciate the rate biz bros

What to do? I think im too diversified.

I'm holding XRB, MOD, VEN, AMB, NET

Also have some BNTY/DCB bags just in case.

What do you fellas think? Started with 2k euro 2-3 weeks ago around 7k now.

I would personally dump WTC. But I don't know shit

Personally I think VeChain is overpriced already, I dont see this moving really far but I might be heavily wrong because this market can be really unpredictable. I would use the vechain money and get ETH right now, before it moons up after the hard fork. Other coins are fine.

Jesus christ dude, just keep like 5-7. Drop walton, SONM, Genesis Vision, Chainlink, Litecoin and Civic.

> tfw never been rated because no blockfolio

let's try again, 5k$ in total:

45% ICX
13% ENG
12% XRB
10% KCS
4% SALT

pls

>45% ICX
Easily can see this get to 50$, so you are fine.
>13% ENG
Not sure about this but you wont lose money on it, just not sure if you will gain much.
>12% XRB
safe bet 100$
>10% KCS
Not sure as KCS can fuck up and if they dont fixer their server problems, it will take a while until this hits 10$
>4% SALT
Gamble so 4% is ok.

I’ve posted my portfolio once in the past and got roasted for having Verge as half my portfolio. It’s only because I bought in really early.

2018 here we go

thanks user! i forgot 10% in DBC as a side gamble. do you reckon i should invest more into XRB btw?

That's because biz only chases pumps currently being shilled then sells for a loss during the correction.

don't listen to that faggot, you'll get your yacht one day

>all those downvotes on htose currencies
kek!!!
tahts why a ledger is secure you retard, learn how to hold and get a moon
fagot

Why btc unconfirmed :(((
))): Noo ADA stop stupid shitcoin BTC

Rate me

I dont know about Verge mate but it will keep on dipping for the next days, specially after that mcafee stuff and that WraithProtocol isnt out yet and wont come out in the next weeks. POWR is gonna take at least 1 year to be fully worth it so hodl strong. I would sell RDD.

Dont you wanna diversify this a litte bit? Dunno about LINK but I welcome a REQ bro.

I would invest more into XRB, probably not right away as I can see it dip to 11$ and then break free. I made some good gains with DBC, right as it started and got to 11cent with it. Nice gamble aswell, good tech but will take a while until it gets a spotlight.

>3/4 coins have blue/purple gradients on their logos
kys

Also some icon iota and walton

I hope I can board at the end of 2018

tfw want to get into BTC in 2011 when I was 17.

Crazy parents found out made me delete over 400 BTC because they thought it was for drugs.

They still are not sorry to this day even when I tried to show them the current prices.

I don't talk to them much anymore. I have been feeling the FOMO for over a year and got in about 6 months ago.

Just a few bucks here few bucks there but I have made 1,800$ profit in 2017 so i'm pretty happy and now I have caught the bug.

2018 HODL plan:

XRP
Sumo
ICX
XLM
Shit ton of TRX
REQ

Poorfag here, started december 7th with 500

Poorfag and Newfag

25% IOTA
65% AMB
10% XMR

How bad did I fuck up for a first timer?

Bitgrail just had a major fuck up while I was using it gave me a free 500 XRB

Now it makes up a huge bulk of my portfolio and I'm debating whether to hold or redistribute it.

diversify some into NAV mate. 2018 is going to be a very good year for this one. Expect x10 returns.

are youz kiddin? free 500 XRB?

good picks OP

Why so much AMB?

i would either hold all or buy some lumens with a third if you want a safer bet.

Rate mine. Trying to turn into 6 digits by eoy 2018

when Bitgrail went down I still had over 1000XRP that magically appeared in my wallet. I'm really crossing my fingers that it's still there when they come back up.

500 was the most I could move out in 24 hours without being verified

$80k. It is perhaps too many but I am trying to reduce risk (which yes, will reduce possible rewards). Thoughts?

18% Ethereum
15% Stellar
11% Iota
9% Req
8% Monero
8% Ark
8% Raiblocks
6% Neo
4% OMG
4% ADA
3% Qash
2% Lisk

XRB i mean, not XRP

>2369x5249

What the fuck user?

~$2k

$1.2k XRP
$800 XLM

How long until I'm a millionaire?

Am an enginerd and the tech aspect of the project geeks me out. That and they don't feel the need to shill the coin, yet.

Thot$?

you actually have a decent chance with going all in on those two picks.

I did it in paint. I'm too high to think straight

Rate me, will my xrp recover?

Fucked myself out of about 150k going all in on NEO months ago, oh well im happy with where i am

Safe Coin:
1. XRP
2. XLM

Medium risk coin:
3. ZCL (until mid-Jan)

High risk coin:
4. Veri
5. Colx

Yeah I will put around 350$ on each every month from now on and see where it gets me.