Character art thread

Looking for undead (particularly skeletons) being bro's

Closest thing in my collection.

Good night.

>Grampa hassan

Best skelebro

Oh hey I actually have something for this one.

Would anyone happen to have cute frankenstein-esque girls? Preferably in dresses or a maid outfit.

I need it for a flesh golem my character made. Bonus points if they have a giant hammer.

The dangling snake bits on the helmet being also made out of metal seems like a bad idea

Pretty specific pitch, but does anyone have character art of dudes wearing round spectacles or goggles, preferably opaque? No one later than 16th century or so in fashion and technology, if possible.

Not so much for a fighter, but gentleman all the way.

Anyone have girls in leotards, I'm looking for a good aray to draw inspiration.

Anybody have any boxing, fist throwing, punch masters for me?

Asking the impossible, young brawler (punchy dude) in armor without helmet

Looking for pictures of brown elves, please post 'em.

Melancholy/dark/sorrowful women please? Preferably 'gothic' (the architectural/cultural aesthetic not the modern use) and delicate and sophisticated.

>This scene from Overlord light novel.

When you all get the chance, I'd like to see pictures of either tieflings being good-aligned paladins/clerics, or evil-aligned aasimars.
Bonus points for succubus being good aligned.

>might be lacking 'delicate'

It does, but it's a nice image. Thanks. I know this isn't 2d art (blasphemy) but this is the perfect example of the sort of thing I'm looking for, but obviously more fantasy.

Could anyone post some scifi picks? Preferably people in Futuristic combat suits, helmets on or off.

Not the best, but it's what I have.

Have a bushel of them.

Looking for a picture of a redwood themed dryad. Don't know if it exists.

Does anyone have human men with halberds?

How far would you stretch 'human'?

Because I've got some related pics.

Closest I got Sorry

Any of these work for you?

Very much appreciate the contribs, but I think most are a little too cartoony and the faces aren't quite right, although the >56538710 face is good.

Which undead is better, skeletons or zombies? Always been more of a skeleton fan mysel.

I recognize this art, it's from MTG. Somberwald Sage.

Skeleton by far.

Miserum!

This.

Not that far, but nice pics anyway, thanks.

TE STACABO

Is that game still alive?

Can't see exactly what weapon this is from thumb, might be halberd

Got a surprising lack of male human halberdiers. Got non-humans, women, and even a bloody cockatrice holding one, but this is my last male one.

There's something out there waiting for us, and it ain't no man.

>holy
>roman
>empire

here's a glaive. whatever same kind of shit

Does anyone have pictures of sneaky or dodgy looking characters? Sci fi or fantasy? Thinking of making a Dodgy McDodgerson character for the current game I'm in because my old burly fighter is getting towards retirement age and I need a change.

It existed longer than Napoleon's "empire" by a long shot. So:
>French
>Empire

Anyone got a divine soul looking sailor, or maybe just a cleric in sailor clothes?

Looking for heavily covered humans/elves, preferably with lots of thick clothing.

Can I get a Cavalier or other knightly kind of dude? Any races and weapons are fine.

Anybody got mages in uniform?

Cool as fuck

Dwarves. I need a young noble Dwarf, though any young Dwarf will do. I can only seem to find old ones.

Here's a Human dude because I don'y have much.

Neat. Haven't seen this one before.

male or female?

Male preferably, but Females are good as well.

I got a few, 1/??

2/??

(Forgot to put 3/?? on the last post) 4/??

Anyone got a shady-looking necromancer that wouldn't look out of place in the early 1900s?

5/??

6/6 this is the last one I got, hope these were good enough

Te secabo