Alright Veeky Forums for real, totally unironically, shilling aside, why haven't you considered investing early in UFR?

Alright Veeky Forums for real, totally unironically, shilling aside, why haven't you considered investing early in UFR?

Read the white paper, it literally incentives P2P file sharing on a decentralized network. You (or, SWIM) will get paid for uploading and seeding.

Its obvious, this is the next Monero and truly has the potential to moon 1000X. Get in or regret my dudes.

DELETE

When do you think we will see the price rise?

they are prob pajeets cant blame them

im in myself, im not missing this mission

releases q1, january/february

we'll still see rises along the way though, get in now early for comfiest gains

Team says big things coming in Q1. With such a low marketcap, this guy could really take off.

The organized shilling of this coin is getting ridiculous. Five threads in the last 20 minutes now.

The BNTY shilling was at least memeable. This is SAD.

lol only 14M tokens , is this rEAL?

>Paying for torrenting
Yeah fuck off with your P&D discord.

STOP shilling that shitcoin.

everybody knows already that this coin is worthless.

funny, now you sit on a bag of these shitcoins and nobody wants to buy it... haha how does it feel to get scammed now?'

LOL I am still in your P&D discord scam group, I know what you are doin

I just looked at the white papers this project seems promising

remember this coin anons, and understand just like me, that low cap coins with solid projects are the guranteed gain coins

atleast learn from your mistakes

dude it isn't lol. dont you think all those torrent up-loaders want more money? dont oyu think those that seed might want to seed for money? cmon man think logically.

bro you can clearly see the group isn't a P&D we are making a wager and doing are damnedest to get the word out. that's it, there's no malicious context or ulterior motive.

Do you even know what you are walking?

you have no idea, this coin is not even under development anymore.
You guys just decided to buy that coin up and shill for a pump to dump it. ...that is all.

BUT NOBODY WILL BUY YOUR SHITCOIN

...have fun with a bag of shitcoins u are not able to sell now.

haha rekt

Pajeets

Kill yourself you fucking discord fags. Ufr joined my filter list.

>Solid project
>Wants people to pay for shit that is free and ubiquitous
>Dev anonymous
>No Git
>No Prototype

why r u fudding :(

I rather sit with the winner Electra, but thanks anyways for a note that some1 still on this crap coin

lol ok u r dumb though

FUCKING PAJEETS AND THEIR SHITCOINS. GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS BOARD AND GO SUCK EACHOTHER COCK ON YOUR DISCORD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bought 100k cause I always wanted someone to implement something like this
Dunno if scam but I can flip a coin from time to time

same ty for advise also bought 100k