payfair.io/whitepapers/full_PF.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>sub 5M MC

nigga you is dumb

BRAAAAPPPP

fuckin gross ass chicken legs, nobody wants to see that shit

I bought HAT at 200,000 market cap when it was shilled here

look at it now

Just buy Kucoin Shares and keep them on the exchange, the more it grows the more money you make!

Plus on Kucoin there are tons of relatively low mcap coins so you will accumulate them day by day and earn more money when they explode!

If you are not yet registered on Kucoin i would appreciate if you use my referral code: 1HKhg

shut the fuck up you dumb nignog pajeet

fucking indians

fuck off

>Just buy Kucoin Shares and keep them on the exchange, the more it grows the more money you make!
Kucoin is 200M market cap

Look at how they work, you will have a % of ALL the coins traded that day on Kucoin.

KCS is so undervalued it's unbelievable, as the exchange grows in popularity/market share you will gain more and more every day

Buy ufr, easy 10x pump

BNB is roughly 2.5x from Kucoin, I really doubt this is a true moon mission, since exchanges come and go all the time and FairX is launching soon

thanks for the info though user
>buy the ATH

This. Look at Binance's and Kucoin's market caps. BNB is 785k currently. Kucoin, 265k.

Binance is currently at $4 BILLION volume. Kucoin? 35 million.

KCS is overvalued atm. Best case scenario, it grows and becomes a Binance competitor -- and you might see a x2 ROI on KCS. Eventually. Worst? Exchange stays obscure and it plummets.

I wouldn't go in on it now.

LMC coin already up 300% in 2 weeks soon to be 1000+%

You have to go back

PFR. lets go boys

Close to do the same but already got my pick. Anyone wanna buy after me before it's shilled all over the place?

$XFT, fantasy sport platform, beta release is *today*

>payfair
this has a good chance of a 10x with an exchange listing

do you know when they'll do so?

But does BNB give you dividends if you keep it on the exchange?

Because that's the feature that makes KCS interesting, not the reduced trading fee...(geninuely asking, i haven't seen mentioned dividends on BNB)

little chance of mooning, too risky desu
what's your pick user?
Kucoin is reducing its dividends and FairX will make other exchanges redundant

you wanna throw 50k at some low volume 5 million market cap coin? lol. good luck.

Upfiring (UFR)

>Kucoin is reducing its dividends
do you have a source? link would be appreciated

Regarding FairX, for now it seems only a good idea, we will see if they are able to complete it

vTorrent
News tomorrow and volume hasn't picked up yet

Just read through the Payfair whitepaper, its unironically a 10X the moment it hits Kucoin
payfair.io/whitepapers/full_PF.pdf

>Regarding FairX, for now it seems only a good idea, we will see if they are able to complete it
its fucking IBM, do you really doubt IBM can BTFO chink basement exchanges?

no proof but i've seen they're reducing it to 15% from 50% after a while, might be in the whitepaper

Is your name kikkoman? Because you're a fuckin soyboy

I'd put 50% in XRP and 50% in XLM because they are dipping at the moment. It's a safe as fuck bet.

Tbh i trust chinks more than burgers, thanks for the heads up anyway, i0ll follow FairX development

Well certainly dont put all 50k in $XFT, but why you think it won't moon after platform release? NLC is at 50M, that would be 20x gains and still upward potential after that

UFR

>buy high
you were supposed to buy those at the beginning of the year, right now XLM is a good coast coin while you're waiting for good news

I need risk though anons, the money is in the low market cap coins
Look at ODN to see why you don't bank on platform releases but instead of hype

It's not a bad investment per se, but i've been here too long to lock up money on iffy moon missions

If you want risk I'd put 50% in QSP and 50% in CND.

Don't listen to any of these faggots
You need to buy Tron
Rich Piana is the Tron Mascot because there will be major PUMPS by the end of 2018
from .035 cents to 1.00
Also its creator is the protegee of Jack Ma.
Fucking Jack Ma mother fucker !

stop buying high user

I remember when the CND first broke here, that was the time to buy

now is not the time to buy QSP or Payfair for 10x missions
its too late to do tron

Just bought a bit of Payfair, love when coins are only avaliable on etherdelta

What do you think of DOVU, WISH and SNOV?

honestly better than fat ass nigger legs

Not unless youre a low-test effete bugman

>Rich Piana is the Tron Mascot
Because he's dead?

BNTY

all the way to the moon

the time to get in BNTY was 2M
all those coins already mooned, too risk to lock up $$$ in it

back in my college days, i woulda unzipped my dick and jizzed on her

I got them b4 moon but i am holding until they get listed on Kucoin or Binance ( i did that with DENT and it payed off)

>coins moon once and then never again

This is you

I gno where that picture was taken WTF

>I like bagholding

This man speaks the truth.

BNTY fire sale rn

strong hands needed

UFR no doubt

kek just before I decided to sell 50k LINK for payfair LINK mooned

God is on my side

NAVcoin.

x10 returns. x20 maybe.

This man knows. polymorph and anonDapps will be big but it’s a medium-long term hold
Currently in a good short term uptrend too

Agreed.

It's amazing to see all these portfolio's without any NAV tho. One of the most undervalued projects out there atm.

SAGA.

2500 SAGA for a masternode. First year gives proof of stake of 200%. 180% masternode and 20% standard stake.

CRYPTOPIA GOOOOO

DBC is the future, buy before moon monday!

ECA and/or UTK

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Thanks.

PAC
This coin is so shit low at the moment (and its on a dip right now). If you are doing a long term hodl, they are going to have a fork to a new coin at March, which will exponentially increase the value. If you are doing this for quick gains, this coin will fit the criteria.

pandacoin pnd

it has been a long time since I last saw this on /tv/. you sir, are a gentleman and scholar.

also buy MOON

>MOON

ppl are still shilling the absolute shitcoin? lmao

Listen to the first two lines of this post
disregard the pajeet third line

HYP