Why does Ripple trigger Veeky Forums so much?

Since hours there are threads about a huge Ripple crash etc. and I'm seeing nothing.
It's skyrocketing.

It "crashed" last night after going to like $2.80.

How? How?

Hooow?

Two reasons.

first, it is not an anonymous crypto, which means it cannot be used for darkweb transactions. Bitcoin could.

Second, it was one of the oldest cryptos, but it was so slow to take off, whereas the others were worth hundred, thousands of dollars, XRP just dragged and literally become the elephant in the room. So, it' gets a poundin'.

Even guys who make money from it, spread FUD about it.

;-)

it's completely premined and centralized. if you wanna ride the waves and make money with it, go ahead. but it's not a long term hold.

Eurocucks woke up

Don,t sleep anymore and you will begin to understand the rhythm of the wwglobal hive mind, hallucinations are a bonus

The true believers of crypto (not the normie 'investors') are in crypto in order to escape the jewish banking scams, ripple doesn't achieve this.

biz is full of stinky linkies trying to meme/spam into millions. Linkies where clinging onto SIBOS for the breakout moment but at the same time Ripple was doing the Swell conference, since then they have been jealous of the success because they had low comprehensive skills when picking a coin/token to go all in on.

They're hypocrite fucks.
>plz moni heehhe gib good coin
>RIPPLE? FUCKING KIKE COIN

There is no coin on Earth I would love to see fail more then Ripple.

I buy cryptos to get away from central banking systems that can fuck us over through means of quantitative easing, bailouts etc.

it's a fake crypto, centralized and controlled and the XRP token is useless, its only purpose is to make money for ripple labs and the banks, by all rights XRP should have no value. but the whales have taken it over and use it to print money in pump and dumps. that was fine the first few years, but now with south korea and normies in the mix, it's not dumping like it usually does - and that's the actual triggering part in all this. if it doesn't dump soon, it will start fucking with the rest of the market. it's not meant to stay at this pumped price point.

so you hate it because it fucks up the prices of the p&d shitcoins you bought at ATH and won't let you drop your bags?
thanks bought 100k more

Nice story. Any proof behind any of that, or is that just some weak ass 1/10 fud you heard someone else say on here?

Why do you assume that everyone who hates ripple thinks bitcoin is the best? bitcoin is shitty but it's a fair king

Cons:
60% premine
centralized
central entity can mint or burn as they please
nodes run by corporations
not private
((()))
nigger bought 85 shares

Pros:
Low tx fees
Fast txs

look at the charts since 2013 you brainlets. and I don't care about pump and dump shitcoins, I don't buy them. it's messing with the major markets now and hurting ETH and BTC. this information is so basic and obvious to anyone that's spent over a year a crypto, I absolutely cannot believe the state of this board.

>Claiming I hate the system

No, Fiat has its uses. It will be here forever.

I prefer holding large sums of my money in cryptos with that said.

XRP can eat shit and die. Get out of my cryptos with that bullshit.

So you can't even fake source any of it? Thought so. Weak fud 0/10 downgrade

I really hope you're an oldfag just trying to trigger me, if so then nice work, but if you're not I almost feel sorry for you. almost.

>was $3.2-3.3 yesterday morning
>slowly came down to $3 over the day
>i sold at $2.99
>now its $2.50
>ITS SKYROCKETING
do you get paid for this OP?

You know when something is going to be huge by the polarizing effect it has.
Ripple is both desperately hated and reverently worshipped.
Trump pulled the same trick. People hated his fucking guts, and chose him as cult leader.
When you can drive interest by stirring both negative/positive emotion to an extreme degree, you can then direct that energy however you like...
See you on the moon!

ripple is crippled..

OMG all these pajeets still talking about this shitcoin?

No Ripplers prepare your Anus.

Asian buying orders coming in. 3 USD within 24 hours

VERY SIMPLE. ITS FUCKING NORMIES INVADING CRYPTO AND MAKING TONZ OF MONEY OF A CIRCLE JERK OF NORMIE RETARDATION SYNDROME VIA THE WORST FUCKING CRYPTO IN EXISTENCE.

its poop and cum.
yeah, ti wont last once the normies become educated in what crypto is actually about. Give it 6 months and it'll be stagnant at about number 5. IT will always have a purpose because institutions use it so its a stable hold immune to crashes mostly but its never going to be the 'king' so meh.
At least they aren't giving out loans and futures with it. It is the debt economy that ruined everything. NO MORE BORROWING PEOPLE! borrowing drives up prices on tings. if nobody can borrow for a mortgage then the houses don't sell. If rich people buy them all as only they can afford them then all their assets are tied into a property, then you can refuse to pay high rent or whatever. It wouldn't come to that though and prices would drop, tis the same for cars and any big purchase items you currently take out credit for. It is a stupid system and one that the blockchain solves by giving a limited supply of 'value' to the individual to control. No loans and credit will solve a lot of problems. The money lenders ruined everything from the first moment they lent money to a king for an army, in his debt the king was forced to let them loose on the people and the rest is history.
Crypto has its flaws but its very new and the banks have been at this for centuries. Give it time. We will win. They are just putting up a fight because they know this is do or die. It is for all of us. Educate the new people entering crypto.

Poor jimmies

Sedentary lifestyle + bad diet
Shit, cum and sweat

>it's messing with the major markets now and hurting ETH and BTC
Corecuck BTFO, quit your bitching about the "state of this board"

This chair will haunt my dreams

I actually hate corecucks more than I hate ripplecucks, but I also understand BTC isn't going away anytime soon so I have to live with them for the time being. I know the ripplecucks will be gone once it does finally crash though.

MOONING AGAIN NOW
CYA

THE RIPPLE MUST DUMP
OR ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE

YOU NORMIES ARE GOING TO RUIN EVERYTHING

everything crashes after such a moon, every time

and it takes of

3 Dollars incoming

there are people who unironically and not just for riding this pump defend ripple here. it's weird I usually reject the notion that there are too many normies and Veeky Forums isn't as good as it used to be but this is almost too much.

Unironic defender of Ripple reporting in.
I've been invested in XRP for a long time now.
As soon as I read about the company, who was behind it, what they planned to do, and what inroads they were making, it was a very easy decision to buy XRP. I remember sweating over the time it took to move assets, thinking that I had already lost out because everyone would be realizing the value any minute, and the price would skyrocket. Turns out I was ahead of everyone else by a longshot. Huge gains at present, and 2018 is poised to be enormous.

Ask yourself this:
Does your hatred serve you in any way?
Is it making you more powerful, or less?

It's jewish. Open your eyes.

THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I LITERALLLY HATE NORMIES EVEN MORE THAN I DID LAST WEEK AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. THIS WAS THE ONLY THING I COULD CALL MINE AND THEY TOOK IT WHYYYYYY!!

/pol/ gtfo

Fine then, it's a (((banker))) coin.

> looks at gains
> Thanks, banks!

NOW THAT I GOT MY LAMBO I'M OUT BIZ!!! EDOGE FOR LIFE!!!

because it threatens their bags (looking at you meth heads and bitcucks) or because they failed to see its potential, it's literally superior to all coins

---
Ripple 101
----------

-The supply is fixed. There's no inflation.

-The current transaction cost for a standard transaction is just 0.00001 XRP.

-The transaction cost is not paid to any party: the XRP is irrevocably destroyed.

-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7, and can scale to handle the same throughput as Visa.

-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches, only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. This makes their incentives 100% aligned with XRP holders. Ripple Labs is always working on creating new partnerships (e.g., Amex, Santander, ..) and expanding XRP's marketshare.

-Ripple doesn't use proof-of-work anywhere which requires inflation and/or outrageous fees (as in Bitcoin)

-Ripple is more decentralized than Bitcoin. With Bitcoin, you have no choice but to trust whoever purchased the most hashing power (currently it's a chinese company called Bitmain). With Ripple, you can run your own validator and setup your own trusted validators list. 10s of non related reputable public and private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., MIT, Microsoft, ..etc), many more keep joining.

-The software is open-source (Stellar was a fork of Ripple).

and it's the future of payments

>buying a premined banking shitcoin created out of thin air in a market of coins designed to avoid middleman transaction fees, fiat, and private transactions from the same middleman who claims it is faster and better than the same fiat based transactions and fees that they create out of thin air
The absolute fucking state of this prepubscent shitstain of a board

> t.