All you retards always ask why i didnt get in while I had the chance. when the wallet is released, this thing will boom...

all you retards always ask why i didnt get in while I had the chance. when the wallet is released, this thing will boom. now let me ask again, why arent you poor fags buying this??

Other urls found in this thread:

fujitsu.com/global/documents/about/resources/publications/fstj/archives/vol50-1/paper17.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i have 2 giota, i need it to get to 100 dollars.

How much did you pay?

out for 6 months and still no wallet goes from 6 dollars to 3.12 in a week, tangle is broken

complete trash

DUMP DUMP DUMP

because its worthless vapourware shilled by a sociopath. Any other dumb questions?

Que?

one word

RAIBLOCKS

...so, and when will the new wallet be released?

this january

IOTA will be one of the most promising coins.

They are talking with Volkswagen, Bosch, Microsoft and othe big companies.
It is the 1 and only non-Blockchain technology that has no scaling issues and is perfectly designed for automated iot transactions.

IOTA will explode in 2018.

you think it will be early or rather late january?

The fact that their devs are deluded lying sensitive nu-male manchildren makes me avoid this coin

Because I already have my spread for 2018.
Might transfer some xem into ADA, but I'm pretty much set for the next year.

Not just talking with Bosch. Bosch partnered with Iota, opened two joint offices with Iota, and bought in massively with intent to hold. One of the biggest landmarks in crypto and coinbase adding BCH and fucking the market to death happened about 30 minutes after news broke.
It's fine, though. Q1 2018 will be meteoric for those that stayed in.

>promising
Thats all they are doing, talking. Its like a guy with fake profile on tinder finally going on a date. Once he is found out, its over.

Oh shit mate
Where do you got the JINN image?

enjoy your bags fag LOL

still a worthless vapourware.
broken by design, tangle never converges.
iota team had 3 years to show proof how consenus/convergence is reached without a Coordinator.
nope.

IoT can not do PoW or compete/not be censored/douböe-spent by even a PC.

faked microsoft partnership
bosch dont know what they are doing like many other big enterprises.

>Q1 2018 will be meteoric for those that stayed in
>Where do you got the JINN image?

anything you can tell us or typical larp?

I can tell you that it is a custom made Polymorphic Processing Unit which utilizes asynchronous circuits and trinary logic gates. A component of this is the ‘Curl Hasher’ (essentially a tiny ASIC). This ‘Curl Hasher’ component will be made open source so that any chip manufacturer can add it to their chips trivially. There will be a completely negligible amount of logic gates, so zero extra cost, size trade off or implementation issues.
I can also tell you to look into Qubic.

cant tell if you're being sarcastic or if your master is just an idiot. either way stfu pajeet

Literal scam coin that have been proven to lie about partnerships. Not small lies, big enough lies to hit normie media.

Enjoy your bags faggot.

hello mister pajeet
big words much noise you buy my coins now

JINN Tokens are shares in the company that is researching and building next gen (ternary processors and is connected to IOTA, well, owned by the people behind IOTA.

Read this by the way:
fujitsu.com/global/documents/about/resources/publications/fstj/archives/vol50-1/paper17.pdf

Fujitsu also partnered with IOTA, as a sidenote.

Aww yissss

fuck the new wallet. the network doesn't function

its just an SQL database written in java

literal vaporware

obviously you are IOTA inside bruh
>can you please elaborate why JINN tokens cost over $1k while we IOTA adopters still hold at $3 and being laughed at by smelly ass xrb fags who have zero fucking product when their scam shit abondened 4 years ago pumped to $10 ?!

what the actual fuck is going on bruh

He might be CFBs little brother!

>can you please elaborate why JINN tokens cost over $1k
It's all about market cap mate. Not only the price, or the supply alone. Look at both combined, it's the market cap. People that know about JINN are hyped. But no one has a clue whats going one right now at the company itself. Just - love ya

Notice me insider senpai

I keep hearing CFB everywhere
And how h
> who/what is it

>and how CFB helped rai fags with fixing their vulnerabilities ans bias etc
what is CFB

Shut up you smelly indian, even redditors are informed better than you. It's the online handle of an Iota dev.

I'm just a so called "bagholder" I guess. But ... who knows

CFB, come-from-beyond also know as Sergey Ivancheglo is the guy who invented PoS and NXT years ago. IOTA founding member and a superbrain, also working on JINN for sure.

While you guys are falling for XRB shilling, IOTA builds the fucking future.

>Builds a future
>Weekly video of flying rechargeable cars
>Actual transaction takes 48h

I don't get why you think it's Iota vs Xrb. Xrb works flawlessly at its capacity right now and only suffers from the shitty entry points. The fud around Iota is arguably justified, as they don't have a lot to show right now. BUT anyone going into iota should be aware of the tremendous potential if the team pulls their goals off.

Xrb is done son
>try accessing your funds

I'm excited for Q1 2018, it's finally going to happen

Wallet works fine though? Don't tell me people kept it on shitgrail and mercantgox

Only a problem if you're a brainlet who can't book their flight with their rechargeable car a week in advance.