Binance isn't allowing BNTY into the poll

>binance isn't allowing BNTY into the poll
>team has siad they won't pay the listing price for binance

Is BNTY's moon mission for january called off?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.bounty0x.io/december-30-2017-weekly-development-update-cb4ff16cec19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>team has siad they won't pay the listing price for binance

Did they?
They said they are in talks with Binance though.

lmfao so many people bought this meme after ath

nice pic

SEEEEEEEEEELL

Dude they wanted us to pay them the bribe to list our coin (DGB) too and we said fk that lol and we are doing great without them...we got listed on over 20 new exchanges this month alone...they will add us for free sooner or later :)

Sauce

Think they're negotiating for a cheap or free listing but Binance isn't budging on their fee

Binance will collapse in the end. Kucoin will dethrone the beast.

binance.com/vote.html

ARE YOU FUCKING SHITTING ME THAT MEANS THAT THIS COIN WILL BE KEPT AT 0.16 CENTS BY THIS FAGGOT WHALE FOREVER

we are the bounty marines

SELL WHILE YOU CAN

Wait a second Binance has a listing fee? Does that mean Sergey paid a fee to have LINK listed?

I sold this faggetshitcoin as soon as I made 20%
I suggest you get out while you can

Bought at 9cents, was really interested by bnty but i lost all my gains and im tired of this shit AND it wont be listed on binance. Fuck their team. Im holding for now bc i want my gains but idk...

What should i do

G-Guys? Are you seeing this too?
The whale removed his sell wall, didn't he?

??

m-means?

prob to lower it

way too many coins being shilled on biz.. gonna have to look for other places for better advice. this isn't working for me unless u got in early good for u.

yup. just happened.

holding BNTY till the whales surface for air

fuk this rigged game and fuck binance

it's sad that the team, after all the good work and financial success, won't bother to actually spend some money for a decent exchange listing

SAD

FUCK

WHY THE FUCK DID I BUY THIS KEKCOIN

Be honest, is it time for me to get the fuck out of this game?

>rigged game
You tried to pump an ico erc20 shitcoin where the objective from the pre listing investors is to take profits. This is your fault.

Alright, I got out. Fuck this shitcoin.
At least I broke even and didn't lose anything

The wall has disappeared again ;/

I will still not lose anything if I sell now as I bought at 0.10. But I am l losing all hope for it for now, considering it won't budge for a while as volume is low and whales are keeping it stagnant. Not getting listed on Binance for now was a nail in the coffin, but I will still hold for a few more days.

The community can just vote to have them pay it, just like with DNT. It's a bit dejavu but they've delivered on everything so far and of them is a lawyer and this shit's his speciality. (How the fuck is being a lawyer fud btw? It's probably why their pr is so good and that they're incredibly fast at getting onto exchanges)

We'll have ethfinex soon when they're operational.

I don't think so. Things were different then Binance didn't have nearly the volulme and needed to bring in new customers. Now coins need Binance more than Binance needs coins.

If this was October Binance would have listed this and XRB day 1.

anyone else catch this?

Yea was it just a fat finger or the fucking launch codes

Lmao bag boy

the whales pumping the price before he finally sells, probably

BNTY all the way

Eh.

With mass exits from Polo and Bittrex there will be more people migrating to these gook exchanges. Binance won't be the only one.

Even though the site's pages sometimes crash and you have to verify your 2FA to do everything Kucoin has a decent GUI. I suspect they will attract more traders as more leave the major exchanges for fear of (((regulation))).

With that being said Bounty on Kucoin should be fine for now, as long as the meme potential is there we should be golden.

Yes. Going in on DBC.

Guess maybe they didn't do the best work huh

its going up though. lots of huge purchase orders.

GUYS

LOW HAS BEEN HIT WHALES NOW SWITCHING TO PUMP MODE

GET IN OR STAY POOR

r u pajeeting or how do u know

The problem with it is their alpha product is not really MVP.

For instance I can't post a bounty on there right now if I wanted to.

Second they're fucking stupid for not allowing a public bounty that the community can all dip it and add to the bounty pool.

The above two things would allow us right now to make a bounty allowing binance to add the coin and all pitch in some 0.1 eth knowing we'd probably make it all back in the listing gains.

sold all of it

I bet it starts mooning now

Yeah I'm done with this coin fuck it. I was hoping for binance, salt will moon before this. I bought at .13 so I'll just sell whenever the whale surfaces. Fucking another coin biz says will do well and it's shit. I honestly will never believe a word here again.

kek

sold most of mine too. Only 1 eth in the game. Gonna see where this lad goes.

pitchi t to them

Excellent point. Should point that out to the admins.

let it ride, basically

is holding for more than a week bad? Its only been like 3 days since it started trading right? Like lets wait for january at least

who is still hodling is the question

t's up x3.5 compared to 4 days ago

hey dumbass, how long has the coin been out?

you have ADD and need help. It hasn't even been a _WEEK_ and you are _WEAK_.

Don't do that retard, you are not gonna make it. DBC is not gonna moon anytime soon, it is overvalued as hell

Out too. Cba anymore. Didn't sell at ATH. Shouldve listened to the dude on here who told us all to 3x and get out. I'm a cunt.

Iirc DNT token holders get voting rights for subdistricts. Guess it wasn't a worthless utility token after all lmao. I might start accumulating these voting rights tokens now.

blog.bounty0x.io/december-30-2017-weekly-development-update-cb4ff16cec19
>Although BNTY was not listed in the current Binance voting period, we will continue our efforts to work with Binance to list BNTY until they prove fruitful. In fairness to Binance for not including us in the current voting period, BNTY was not listed on coin marketcap until only a few days prior to the announcement of the current Binance voting period.

Hope?

>DBC is not gonna moon anytime soon, it is overvalued as hell
At $0.08?

Christ, that entire posts has tons of good news and all you guys think of is 'muh binance'

But yeah, if they don't pay up then next month.

1.5B coins in circulations now, marketcap of 135MM. Yes overvalued ( my opinion)

That’s no excuse. DBC only got on coinmarketcap just yesterday and they’re on the vote?

Chinks favor chinks, and maybe they had some backroom deal in the works already.

$1 by end of jan

Fuck me in the ass, I went near all in at 6 cents and held through everything because I assumed Binance would jump onboard and it would moon up. Selling half my position now for more neo or icx

look at the volume/price dumbass

moon mission confirmed

u r a pajeet. moon mission

The volume has more than halved itself since yesterday. This doesn't look good

Yeah I don't see any moon missions happening for awhile. Hope to be wrong here though. Looks like sideways training until more exchanges are added/hype builds again.

kek only on Veeky Forums can someone triple his money in 3 days and complain
meanwhile boomers stockpile their money on their savings accounts and are happy with a yearly 1% (not adjusted for inflation)

steadily climbing 0.19

Is the whale baiting us now? There's no reason for this to be pumping.

buy user, it's going to moon

Kek. Markets operate on greed and panic cycles, look up Wycoff graphs. Whale sama has has been accumulating in a steady range, this forces out weak hands who'll sell for cheap while tries to pump and gives him him confidence / leverage knowing that most new investor bought in or above the accumulation range. I suspect they're making the range a bit higher to allow for healthy growth.

This is what the larping whale meant when he said it'll moon harder after they're done.

For the non-pajeets in this thread who can actually think for themselves, be smart about your investments. Realize that the entire health of your coin is determined by 1 whale who can dump on you at any time. Hold steady or bail are the best options. Best of luck to the ones who risk trying to chase him.

The floor recently has been very steady. This is gonna get sexy sooner or later. Peeps be bitchin' about shrinking volume LIKE SHRINKING VOLUME HAS LITERALLY NEVER FUCKING BOUNCED BACK BEFORE

I will hold this until the end of January. Price predictions for then?

u stupid pajeet.
hold steady or bail? those are literally the only options

Between 40 and 80 cent by end of January

>tfw can't tell if this is fud or fomo

hold till end of Q1

fucking weak hands everywhere i go

He means hodl through the ups and downs or just leave and never come back instead of being a reactionary pussy shouting SELL SELL SELL when it goes down and BUY BUY BUY when it goes up.

about the same as now.
Will dip during the next weeks and pick up again when binance voting gets on

just cut your loss and move to dbc dumb cunts

quick, sell before it breaks out.
sell low buy high!!!!

COMFIRMED!!!!