Stat Truck chan

Stat Truck chan.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_traffic-related_death_rate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Hearts_and_Three_Lions
thoughtcatalog.com/emily-goldstein/2015/05/get-rid-of-white-people/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shiddy thread oudda five

Why does Truck-kun only choose losers to send to other worlds? Imagine what Chad or even just a competent person could achieve if these losers manage to solve those worlds' problems.

No Game No Life.

Maybe Truck-kun actually hates fantasy worlds and is trying to ruin them while making earth a better place by removing tye losers one by one.

If so, he should start with me because I cannot spell today.

Explain

>be normal human
>die in freak accident
>sent to other world
>everyone is literally retarded, you have magical powers for some reason, bimbos keep falling all over you
>am I in hell or...?
>try to fix things
>instantly king of own country
>feels like the universe is patronizing you
>try to fix things again
>harem squares in size
>try to start shit hoping somebody somewhere pulls their head out of their own ass
>instantly ascend to godhood
>seriously consider just murdering the entire world at once, get queasy trying to figure out if these retards are people or animals or simulations or what
>am I in hell or...?

Truly Truck-chan is merciful and wise in her selections.

Truck-kun isn't a reckless driver, just a man with the supernatural ability to always find himself right when and where some tosser decides to commit suicide by obliviousness/stupidity.
Competent people don't get hit by trucks that aren't out to hit them.

it's because those losers have meta knowledge of JRPG/fantasy anime tropes so now all that useless knowledge is given purpose. That'll show those jerks who called me a loser!.

>Competent people don't get hit by trucks that aren't out to hit them.
That would be a relief if I didn't live in Western Europe.

a bunch of anime and manga have the main character go to another world to live in a fantasy kingdom and a lot of them are sent there after getting killed, often in road accidents.

To add to this, the protagonist is often defined by being a fucking loser, getting super OP abilities, somehow being more special than everyone else in that world, having attractive women throw themselves at him and being the only person in the entire world who isn't a drooling retard. Some variants include the straight played loser, who hates himself and goes on a journey of self discovery (Shinju no Nectar), or the edgelord loser, who is an unlikable asshole and often has trust issues (RE: Monster).

>When you fucking realize there's only one kind of being in fiction that actually makes sense to be truck-chan.

To be entirely fair getting Trucked is a common way to kill of people in anime and manga period, its only a recent trend that it hits people so fucking hard that their soul gets sent to another universe. Look at Key for example. Cannon, Clannad, Little Busters, and Rewrite all have some one whom was murdered via automotive accident. the roads of Anime Japan are more dangerous than any decrepit keep or defiled sanctum for if you dont get trucked your instead gonna get ran or veered off a cliff again like little busters or Grisaia. Hell trains arent exactly a safe bet either,and dont even get me started on air travel. the only force that comes close to the level of the truck is the collective vague anime disease and piloting a grunt suit coming solidly in third

kek'd

trucks can't enter basements, silly

Does pic related count? It's the earliest case I can think of for "get killed by a car, wake up in fantasy world".

i wouldnt say so, hes not removed from the "real" world he just "dies" and can now interact with spirits and other supernatural phenomenon which apparently existed the whole time.

>Virgin Teenager
>Chad Truck

what makes truck-chan funny is that the japs are, in fact, fucking terrible drivers for the most part

pedestrian crossings are pretty much "lol sure do what you want idk" in some cities

cities with entirely too many blind turns into narrow streets with no fucking sidewalks

also fuck japanese cylists, they're also fucking insane

God, I want a story where the nerdy main character thinks he's got everything figured out thanks to his 1000+ hours spent playing JRPGs.

Then the world turns out to be infinitely weirder than any JRPG, and it dawns on the MC that he's actually completely out of his depth.

>the world he ends up in is RIFTS

>the japs are, in fact, fucking terrible drivers for the most part
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_traffic-related_death_rate

Their traffic related deth rates are some of the lowest in the world though.

>Sexually insecure, does not bone any girls the narrative throws at him
>Has unfair stats and abilities, nearly fails anyway
>Clumsily apes real world knowledge to get praise
>Completely devoid of personality

>Terrible driver, still on the roads
>Runs over virgins regularly, has yet to be stopped
>Knows that he ruins other worlds, does it anyway
>Has never seen a green light in his life

Deaths may be low but they have crash scoreboards up at particularly crazy junctions

It is highly possible the fact most people are only allowed to buy low power small cars helps here

You haven't seen Japanese truck drivers. They're perfectly happy to swerve violently out of their lane to pass someone who's stopped at a crosswalk in front of a playground, missing a child by inches, and if I'd organized my image folder I could have posted the webm of that particular happening instead of describing it.

>weirder than any JRPG
Or, you know, an actual fantasy world without rpg bullshit and adventure guilds.

>still no isekai about a big rig 18 wheeler being transported to another world after being hit by a NEET in sweatshorts

アイス ロード トルッカズ (Aisu Rōdo Torukkazu) is a light novel series about a group of truck drivers using their driving skills to deliver valuable goods across hostile landscapes.

Do they send anyone to save fantasy worlds?

Personally, the idea of Japanese truck drivers being the equivalent of Valkyries, gathering souls for the final battle against evil, tickles my sides.

I just like any story that takes a real-world nerdy know-it-all, like a zombie survivalist or one of those cretins who tries to force real-life physics into fantasy worlds, and dumps them in a situation where all their dumbass presumptions are completely wrong.

>To be entirely fair getting Trucked is a common way to kill of people in anime and manga period

It's not an anime thing, it's a Japan thing. Truck drivers in Japan legitimately seem to believe they have a license to kill if it means they reach their destination that much sooner.

I kinda liked that one about the exterminator before it went and made him OP.

Why can't these series just give the MC one unique thing and let him progress naturally otherwise? That would be far more interesting.

Because isekai stories are glorified power fantasies for Japanese neets to self insert into.

You mean like how the Spear, Sword, and Bow heroes are treated in Rise of the Shield Hero?

Prototype.

I think user's on to something

The name "Shield Her" interested me but after looking it up it seems the shield just becomes over powered, summoning giant iron maidens, incinerating enemies and chewing people into paste.

Thanks user, you made me chuckle.

>when he throws his shield, all must yield

but this guy is basically just going "I cast shield!" and kills people, rather than casting his shield at enemies.

If done well this would be unironically amazing.

yare yare daze

Good luck truck-kun!

We need to go deeper

I Can't Believe My Glitterboy Girlfriend's Assets Include a 3D6x10 Mega Damage Boom Gun

>To be entirely fair getting Trucked is a common way to kill of people in anime and manga period
And it still has nothing on the dreaded japanese cold.
Its amazing how many Oni-chans, Imoutos and parents it kills every year.

Re:Zero is kinda like this to some extent.

Fuck your truck

They occasionally chooses a best girl. The world suffered as a result.

>last isekai game I played was about getting comfy and dungeon delving
There was absurd power, sure, but everyone categorically refused any kind of responsibility or kingdom in favor of a life of wandering and taking in the sights.
I was proud of them.

>I kinda liked that one about the exterminator
Name? That actually sounds neat.

>Realize that the world is in desperate need of a wake-up call
>Begins muiltiple wars in new world in an attempt to kick-start technological development
>Become new big bad
>Truck-kun sends a new human to stop you from bringing enlightenment through struggle and conflict like our people achieved.
>New human is the standard borderline retartaded moral busy-body character.
>Would stand no real chance against you even without magical powers
>Truck-kun knows this so blesses new retard with plot armour and god level power that grows depening on how many good feel feels he has aquired.

New anime is completely told from "Demon kings" perspective. (HE MUST REMAIN A LEVEL HEADED if jaded and hard REALIST, NOT SOME EDGY TEEN WHO LOOKS LIKE THAT CHARACTER FROM OVERLORD.)

That's only in the later stuff. For most of the series he has to rely on the slave girl he bought to fight for him why he defends, since his shield curses him from using other weapons.

And those spells he knows often do more damage to him that leaves him comatose for weeks at a time due to being cursed magic.

Plus, his whole adventure is basically everyone and the world shitting on him and turning him into an angry asshole. In the first chapter alone a princess frames him for rape and gets him thrown out of the capital and his name tarnished

Truck-kun is actually a Chad who was punished in death for bullying losers by being reincarnated as a truck, but rather than learn a lesson from it he just bullies them even harder now. Every loser getting isekai'ed from Truck-kun's bullying is god is trying to make up for his fuckup.

>No my only weakness! Some guy with a gf

That's a constant problem in the West?

Their worlds require the weird esoteric skillsets of losers to fix them, not the overall useful practical talents of Chad. Chad was born in this world to fix our problems, the losers are required to fix theirs.

What's up with the Nip Light Novels and their cookie-cutter writing, anyway?

They know their audience

. . . . b-but muh Gate

Here, have a more streamlined version.

99% of these are in Three Hearts and Three Lions, except with "Japan" replaced by "the country the author lives in".
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Hearts_and_Three_Lions

Said novel was the primary inspiration for D&D, (with Jack Vance's post-apocalyptic "the magic comes back" stories being the second). The oddly-superpowered "Tolkienian" stuff is based on the Tolkien ripoffs from those novels, not LotR itself (which Gygax hated).

Why do you think Forgotten Realms is called that? Because its main gimmick was that it was the only D&D setting where people from Earth had forgotten how to travel there.

I like Lest Darkness Fall. Historian gets Isekai'd by lightning back to the early medieval period, but he can speak the language -- because he knows (bad) Latin -- and he can reconstruct (some) amenities -- through much trial and error -- and he meets and romantically engages with three women -- which all pan out horribly, as they're either gross peasants, yandere princesses, or slave-owning snobs. Oh, and of course he can tell the future, but...that's just him knowing his history.

It's a pretty bad story, but it's fun.

Because they all read visual novels and probably haven't touched real books in years.

Because why send someone who would actually want to go home and value that over defeating the Demon Lord?

Why send someone who, if you asked them whether they wanted to go, would say no?

This is also why D&D refers to starting equipment and/or variant classes as "kits". Because when Carlsen is transported to another world, there's a set of high-quality "paladin equipment" left out for him that make him instantly competent.

Heck, even the D&D cartoon worked this way. Powerful figure transports normal people to another world, and can bestow character classes on them just by handing them the stereotypical equipment of that class. Did I mention the D&D cartoon was made in Japan?

Wait, it was?

Religion of Peace/10

That's not a real headline. That's not possibly a real headline.

It's inconceivable.

Fuck off.

This is the first thing that came in my mind
This place ruined me.
Forever

thoughtcatalog.com/emily-goldstein/2015/05/get-rid-of-white-people/

Reality is awful.

No, because he was in his world. Also, he was fated to end up that way, regardless.

>Truck-Sothoth crashes into Earth and reincarnates it wholesale into a fantasy universe

Knowing my luck, I'd wake up as a goblin.

The world is inconceivable user.

>discrete skills and skill levels
>enhancement systems and bonuses

Dude, that's as videogamey as it gets. No.

>depression
>inviting damnation

Theology is weird.

This is what happens when Truck-Chan tries to bless Chad. This is why only losers save worlds.

>tfw Gate could have been like Stargate, but fantasy.
Sadness.
The greatest sad fact of the series is that Rory is a loli