MOON 2.0 ABOUT TO COMMENCE

MOON 2.0 ABOUT TO COMMENCE
YOU HAVE 20 MINUTES UNTIL BLASTOFF
DONT SAY I DIDNT WARN YOU

Other urls found in this thread:

newsbtc.com/2017/12/15/korean-exchange-association-will-not-list-new-cryptocurrencies-notice/
twitter.com/joyce/status/941542168660807684
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This token is unreal. It's trying to moon at any moment.

hope so. I want to quit my job but need $25 ICX to do it.

Jumped on the rocket late but hoping i still make it to the mooooooooooon

inb4 nothing happens.

This coin is going to take off for sure. But not because some autist on Veeky Forums called it.

oh yeah?

Buying a few hundred as soon as my deposit confirms in binance. Is it too late to get some decent gains?

checked them

Bought,lets see if ur right.

I bought 2500 at ICO for $.12 having a comfy time here

>it's nothing
you're probably better off waiting for a dip somewhere in the 3k range. no need to fomo now.

wait for a dip between now and jan 24th my dude

Thanks senpai. What's your opinion on this coin, you think it'll do as well as many seem to think?

Dubs. Bought $400 because of that. Let's hope you're right you street shitter

Hodl it through january, thank me later

it mooned already user LOL

Hey you must have this confused with a shitcoin that gets pumped randomly

nothing is going to happen with this coin for the next 2 weeks. besides, korean exchanges have agreed to stop listing new coins till further notice.

i hold ICX, but OP is a kid trying to get people to buy his $6.30 ICX bags

ANY MINUTE NOW STRAP IN BOYS ITS TIME

Lol, 300k wall, fuck these whales

>korean exchanges have agreed to stop listing new coins till further notice
source for this? if this shit isn't going on bithumb its worthless.

stop listening to Veeky Forums

That shit is already priced in, the fact that whales are accumulating so hard shows they know when it is listed it is going to jupiter

newsbtc.com/2017/12/15/korean-exchange-association-will-not-list-new-cryptocurrencies-notice/

Literally no source on that article says anything about Korean exchanges halting new listings.

FUD site

LOL

ok how's this then

twitter.com/joyce/status/941542168660807684

and by the way, she's the co-founder of Stellar.

guys, I have been checking this coin for over 2 weeks now.

You can call me an ICX expert, nothing will happen, you can accumulate between 3850 and 4100 because my bot allows it.

I will pump it around mid January

- Zeke

so what? they are all good fucking things. just wait for gooks to get their shit together and then ICX will make XRP look like a bitch

"UPDATE: Korean exchange association has issued voluntary regulations: 70% of coins in cold storage, ban on insider trading by exchange employees, no marketing to promote trading & no listing of new coins until further notice."

Joyce Kim

Look, I hold ICX, but no point in you guys getting duped by little kids on this board. be informed so that you don't set your expectations on things that arent aligned with reality.

Again, linked article makes no mention of halting of listings.

FUD tweet

did i say it was bad? no. i'm just informing those of you who are expecting this to go on a korean exchange anytime soon.

>We do know the Korean exchange association wants this self-regulation to go into effect by Q1 2018.
So they could stop listing coins anytime in Q1, it hasn't taken effect yet, and it may not take effect for weeks or months.

according to Joyce Kim (CO FOUNDER OF STELLAR XLM) this is already in effect.

if you literally scroll down youll see "Their goal is to have all rolled out live by Q1 2018, giving companies time to comply. And of course, these regs could change/evolve since they are voluntary self-regulation by Korean exchanges on their own businesses."

i can tell this hits a sore point.

again, I have a bunch of ICX since ICO. i want to see this project succeed and it will. but, no need to be deluded either. it will get listed on a korean exchange one day, but not very soon. theres too much going on in korea at the moment and they need to sort out their regulations before anything happens.

fuck that's really going to keep the potential of this coin down unless the team behind icx can make some deals with the association which, given the scale of this project, might be possible

I'm not saying Joyce Kim is wrong, but how can we find out definitively?

>CO FOUNDER OF STELLAR XLM
OMG OMG she's the CO FOUNDER OF STELLAR??!!!!
Who the fuck cares, she's just citing an article which she probably can't even read herself, and which might just be fake news.
That said, I wouldn't be surprised about that as there seem to be new laws coming into effect on January 1st and exchanges might want to avoid any big actions while in a legal limbo.
People are just spouting stuff they do not know for sure (including me, but at least I make clear it's speculation), before going off like "DUDE SOMEONE LITERALLY TWEETED THIS".
Fuck Veeky Forums and the constant shilling and FUD and people acting as if they had any clue about the market.

>again, I have a bunch of ICX since ICO.
Sure you do pajeet

Considering that the loopchain project is connected to Coinone, it might be quite possible. Or maybe it will just make it harder when they have business connections. Again, who the fuck knows. We have to take shots in the dark here.

click the tweet i linked. she links the original korean news article. thats a definitive source for this info. additionally you can google a couple of others.

>article she cant read herself
joyce kim is korean.

Run it through google translate and look for any mention of suspension of new listings. You cannot find it.

Absolute pajeet

thanks, will have a look and dig around