Shadowrun Anyone?

Im using the Tabletop Simulator. Its been a while and i want to start a noobrun for starters.
Random RPG
pw: user

That's not how any of this works.

You'll want to take yourself over to Game Finder General

got a better idea?

Alternatively, /qst/ if you're trying to run a game through Veeky Forums.

nice thank you ^^ i was redirected to this place. im new here and search for a party to play online :)

I'll never get to play sr5. I wan't to play it, but the system is so fucking terrible, no one will touch it.

i cant find game finder general here can you please help me. I was told that i can find here the creative elite of the internet. so i wanted to try something new.

i have played sr5 it needs alot of balancing work. but i wouldnt call it terrible. you can play with me if you want chummer. The shadows await

>Creative Elite
Well, somebody has been lying to you. Don't let that put you off though, we're still better than plebbit. Anyway, go to the catalog then use the search box, try /gfg/.

My god you're so... innocent.
We'll beat that out of you in no time, don't you worry.

I play Shadowrun it kills of your innocence pretty fast. I met you and your obove standart:)

I was like you once. Would you like to play GURPS?

Sure but i dont know the rules. On Tabletop simulator?

Nah I use Maptool. Completely free. All you gotta do is be willing to learn and have a mic. Hit me up on Discord
elaxter#9546

GURPS shadowrun best Shadowrun?

my discord doesnt work and i dont know why. do you have Teamspeak? yessss iam ready and willing^^

Yes. Problem is that you gotta do the legwork yourself and convert everything. There was a gurps shadowrun project that was looking pretty robust, but it's disappeared off the face of the net.
Ah sorry I don't. But I can grab it up. Just direct me to a server.
Though give discord another go. Prolly through the web?

Search the Shadowrun General, man.

fixed my discord ^^ call me iam asskickinnurse

Yup. Fun system, but has a lot of problems, like the age old, "Why use anything besides an Ares Alpha?"

GURPS has claimed another! Huzzah!