Skeletons edition!

>To make cards, download MSE for free from here:
magicseteditor.sourceforge.net/
>OR
>Mobile users might have an easier time signing up here:
mtg.design/

>Hi-Res MSE Templates
pastebin.com/Mph6u6WY

>Mechanics doc (For the making of color pie appropriate cards)
docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgaKCOzyqM48dFdKRXpxTDRJelRGWVZabFhUU0RMcEE

>Color Pie mechanics
magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/making-magic/mechanical-color-pie-2017-2017-06-05

>Read this before you post cards for the first time, or as a refresher for returning cardmakers
docs.google.com/document/d/1Jn1J1Mj-EvxMxca8aSRBDj766rSN8oSQgLMOXs10BUM

>Design articles by Wizards
pastebin.com/Ly8pw7BR

>Primer: NWO and Redflagging
mtgsalvation.com/forums/community-forums/creativity/custom-card-creation/578926-primer-nwo-redflagging

>Q: Can there be a sixth color?
A: pastebin.com/kNAgwj7i

>Q: What's the difference between multicolor and hybrid?
A: pastebin.com/yBnGki1C

>Q: What is precedence?
A: pastebin.com/pGxMLwc7

>Art sources
artstation.com/
drawcrowd.com/
fantasygallery.net/
grognard.booru.org/
fantasy-art-engine.tumblr.com/

>Stitch cards together with
old.photojoiner.net/

>/ccg/ sets (completed and in development)
pastebin.com/hsVAbnMj

OT:

Other urls found in this thread:

magicseteditor.sourceforge.net/node/12518
msetemps.sourceforge.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=144
scryfall.com/card/fut/85.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Skeletons edition!
Eyyy this is the first time I've inspired a thread edition I feel like I'm so accomplished!

*buffs your skeletons*

Should these effects only hurt opponents?

Would it be easier to combine the syntax: Splinters 2 or something? That way cards don't read: splinters, splinters, splinters...

I won't read any of these cards until you delete all of the flavor text. These text boxes make me want to die.

Except for Seal, since it's short enough;

6 mana + 5 life for a tutor. Seems weak. @ common is going to be a shit brick in 99% of situations for limited. Something like this needs to be uncommon.

Not really sure how to judge these, sorry. Will say though that seeing the same ability on all of them is kinda weird, and I feel like it's a bit much.

>Apocalyptic Seal
Art in use, Scroll of Griselbrand. Other than that, this is very expensive for such a narrow tutor.

>These text boxes make me want to die.
I'm surprised you've last this long in these threads then.

>Would it be easier to combine the syntax: Splinters 2 or something?
This is the only card with higher than "Splinters 1"

I also considered the number thing, but ultimately decided against it for simplicity reasons. Also, this way you can split the damage between multiple targets.

I'll probably fiddle with both options, though.

Just did a quick read nad havent fully digested it, but my first thought is that I dont feel like you have a hook. What makes your guys not just look and seem like generic fantasy guys? I suppose this is a function of needing to use existing art, but its something to think about it. Its why despite the critics, wizards makes worlds that are "x but fantasy". It Makes the world look distinct. The most obvious example of them doing this recently was kaladesh, which I use because its the one Ive seen most people identified the disconnect between the mechanical core of the set and the aesthetic used to characterize it and gice it identity. Even when you make your own aesthetic, like dominaria did with Future Sight, there still needs to be something distinct I think and unless its very subtle Im not seeing it for your world.

On another though kind of related note, iirc you said your core idea was "good versus evil" and you chose to mechanically represent this with an emphasis white and black. I think having a color shifted blue "colorless" faction dilutes this theme. I actually didnt notice until it was explained to me that you only shifted cards to be white and black. Without knowing your theme, I thought you just fucked with all the colors.

Upped cost by 1, removed mana cost from activated ability. Also updated the wording so it's sorc-speed only now.

Consider Maelstrom Wanderer wording? i.e. "Splinters, splinters (When this creature dies during combat, you may have it deals [sic] 1 damage to target creature that attacked or blocked this turn. Then do it again.)"

>Its why despite the critics, wizards makes worlds that are "x but fantasy". It Makes the world look distinct. The most obvious example of them doing this recently was kaladesh, which I use because its the one Ive seen most people identified the disconnect between the mechanical core of the set and the aesthetic used to characterize it and gice it identity.
Not even that guy, but what exactly are you saying here?

> seeing the same ability on all of them is kinda weird, and I feel like it's a bit much.

The idea was that the ability kicks off if you have all four out. (apocalypse happens and all creatures die.) Not sure of another way to do it.

I guess I could just put the ability on death (the fourth seal) as a constant trigger "Whenever a Horseman enters the battlefield,"

>deals [sic]
:'^) oops

I like this wording better though, will update.

What part is confusing? Not trying to be smart, i'm asking. Did I forget a word or something? In other words, Kaladesh is a clear and easy example of them assigning an aesthetic to a mechanical and geneal theme (india meets steampunk johnny/creative/"inventor" world), and that I felt his world didnt feel like it had a "feel" or aesthetic to identify that I could identify. How do I know jaa'tar or Follower of reason arent from Dominaria?

Well, first of all I want to emphasize its just an initial draft of the lore, so its poorly written and probably with a bunch of plot holes or things that don't make sense right now.

>but my first thought is that I dont feel like you have a hook
The idea is that this initial bit I send is only to set the atmosphere of the setting, and work itself as a hook (which it might be doing badly). That is why nothing really relevant or exciting happens there, that part ends with the prince declaring war - the "body" of the story will be the war and the aftermath after it. This initial part just set the premises "the plane has its color balanced fucked" and "there is a black and white factions hostility"

> wizards makes worlds that are "x but fantasy
not sure I understood what you means here. Could you explain?

> you said your core idea was "good versus evil" and you chose to mechanically represent this with an emphasis white and black. I think having a color shifted blue "colorless" faction dilutes this theme.
Originally, yes, but that is a raw idea (after all, who am I to say what is good and what is evil?). Right now the idea is that the plane is polarized between white and black (but again, can't say one is evil or the other is good, MtG colors are not that simple), so I thought that since the world is divided between blue's allied colors, maybe blue itself should try to stay neutral on the conflict. With the mechanic theme "colors matter", blue went with a "not having a color matters" idea (which is sort a variation of the "colors matter" theme).

> I thought you just fucked with all the colors.
Well, most people assume that, but actually all I want is a set with more black and white than the other colors. I'm using the colorfucked cards to achieve this

>What part is confusing? Not trying to be smart, i'm asking. Did I forget a word or something? In other words, Kaladesh is a clear and easy example of them assigning an aesthetic to a mechanical and geneal theme (india meets steampunk johnny/creative/"inventor" world), and that I felt his world didnt feel like it had a "feel" or aesthetic to identify that I could identify. How do I know jaa'tar or Follower of reason arent from Dominaria?
Oh, I think I get what you mean now. But this is probably because I have almost no control over the style of the artwork I use on my set. I get that most planes MtG makes no a days are different and have their own theme, and yeah, mine doesn't really have a specific theme (other than having the colorfuck thing, but that isn't really a strong planar theme). But even if I wanted to go for something like that, it would make finding artwork A LOT harder than it already is. I just settled for a generic fantasy Dominaria-like plane because I'm literally powerless on that matter. I need to roll with the artwork available...

>Rasha Glitterbones
Rahsa is a brilliant advisor to the skelebone leader, and one of the major figures that develops the faction's military tactics. He's one of those figures that many people try to assassinate, without success.

He's also somewhat of a minor celebrity within the skeleton faction, and holds a position similar to a megachurch preacher or the like.

He's not a major story character, but something of a background or secondary antagonist.

I think you misinterpreted or maybe I wasnt clear on what I meant by your "hook". I meant thematically and visually, what makes your world stand out? This is what I meant by being a function of having to use existing art, since you cant easily match to an aesthetic.

"Good versus evil world" in simple terms is your idea, but the world still needs to look distinct and unique imo. Even if you cant find matching art, Id be interested in just descriptions. I wish I had saved the pages from Ixalan creative bible I had seen from the last Worldbuilding panel as I believe that had examples. It doesnt have to be as simple as "theyre fantasy babylonians" or whatever, a lot of Magics worlds builds built their own aesthetic. A boros soldier looks really different from a Theros soldier, etc., with Boros being a unique look and theros being greek inspired to stand out from other magic worlds.

Also I just want to reiterate i think blue having colorless matters dilutes the emphasis on a dichotomy between black and white. Im going to guess that seeing thst alongside your colorshifted cards t he throws off being clear the point is this world leans towards black snd white by having another color also lean towards colorless. I also think mechanically having black and white matters and also colorless matters in a set is a little conflicting unless that was the point, like how bfz had allies emphasize playing multiple colors and eldrazi wanted cards that cared. But your two sides are black and white.

I think if youre gonna write stuff up anyway, Id have liked to see descriptions of what makes them distinct, even if you cant find art for it. The thought and worldbuilding excercise is the part that Im interested in. I know the feeling of bring limited by availablr artwork. Ive been brainstorming a western world set and the actual landscape itself has a very distinct look (premise im focusing right now is the world is a literally endless frontier, an theres a continuous creation and abandonment of railroad lines, with one giant main one, following resource rich settlements marked by high spirit activity, that dots the landscape) and it makes me sad i cant really capture it.

Anyone know MSE problems?

I just installed on a new computer and none of the MTG templates are showing up when I go to make a new set.
Installed in Program Files, reinstalled in another folder, still persists.

Did you dwnload the add-on? The core MSE file hasn't been updated in years, asd-ons are the only way to get new frames.

Oh yeah, and don't install MSE in Program Files, because Windows won't let the add-on work then.

The problem is when I hit New Set and select MTG, there's NO templates to choose as the set default.
I've used MSE before, I know I have to install stuff.

Unless "the" add on is something specific and not just new templates.

Seriously? Huh. Give us a screencap.

>us

It's not frozen, I'm clicked into the bottom menu where there's usually previews. I can cancel just fine.
This install I didn't take Vanguards, but as far as I could tell it would have let me make a vanguard set if I had it installed.

Jesus, what happened? OK, go into the data folder of your Magic Set Editor 2 folder and screencap that.

Forgot to link

Hmm, it looks like I don't have a Packages file this install, but there's still one in the program files folder.
uh, make that one in each of program files/MSE and program files(x86)/MSE

>"Good versus evil world" in simple terms is your idea, but the world still needs to look distinct and unique imo. Even if you cant find matching art, Id be interested in just descriptions.
Uh, I'm not sure how you expect me to achieve this. This is MOSTLY done by artwork style. Mirrodin has a Mirrodin-feeling because even non-artifact creatures have chunks of metal on their skins. Kamigawa has a Kamigawa-feeling because everything is japanese. The same is valid for every single plane WotC has been introducing in the past 10 or whatever years.

But ultimately, I'm not aiming at creating a plane that feels unique in that way. Its not that I couldn't or I don't think its fun, I love worldbuilding and I have my own setting (I use it mostly when I DM RPG campaigns) which is rich with different cultures and shit like that. However, when it comes to my MtG setting, I decided to go for a generic-fantasy feeling instead of having an unique planar theme. Dominaria is also generic-feeling, but we began attached to its elements as time passed by and we saw a lot of lore/cards in it. I was hoping to perhaps achieve that, but it takes time.

> Also I just want to reiterate i think blue having colorless matters dilutes the emphasis on a dichotomy between black and white.
I see your point. Another reason I decided to go with this is because since both black/white factions are very religious-oriented, I decided that colorless could represent reason over faith. However, several people here in these threads mentioned that it felt redundant, because Blue already has that mentality. I need to look over the colorless aspect of my set and ponder whether its worth to go for it or not, though I'm feeling I might abandon this colorless thing and put all my emphasis on the colorfuck.

How are you launching MSE? What folder is the executable you're using in?

documents/magic set editor 2
From the EXE or the automatically made shortcut.

Archers should have reach imo. Just make it a warrior or something

There are more Archers that don't have Reach than ones that do.

How do I install add ons like vehicles and colorless symbols?

Well, fuck. I dunno, maybe just delete all the MSE folders and add-ons, then reinstall in your Documents, then add the add-on?

Vehicles:
magicseteditor.sourceforge.net/node/12518

I think Colorless comes with one of the newest add-ons here:
msetemps.sourceforge.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=144
But it's been so long I could be wrong.

>Dominaria is also generic-feeling
This was kind of its problem and one reason its taken so long to come back. Its not a feature, its a bug. Time spiral intentionally went a ways to give it a distinct visual identity. We'll have to see how they handle it exactly. I kind of like the hook that Dominarias identifying feature is kind of just having a nostalgia or history thing, but Im wondering if theyre keeping Time spiral's visual direction. Origins gave no clues because it was still very generic save a few cards since it was pre time spiral, though we had a few things, like shadows of the Past took TSP block's swamps are phyrexian waste dumps thing.

I already have the files, but thanks anyway. What I need help with is what to do with the files once I have them downloaded. Do I have to put them somewhere in MSE's installation folder?

Doing this again. Got rid of the ping because everyone focused on the token gen, though I honestly don't know why.

Extract the folder from the ZIP, go into the folder. Copy everything in that folder to MSE's data folder.

Oh, one more thing: For some reason, after you install those files, MSE still won't automatically make the symbol for energy counters. Just type an E, highlight it, then hit CTRL+M.

Thanks for your help friend. Time to make some new cards

Welcome to the bone zone

World Races

> Humans: largest race, mostly found in deserts, plains and mediterranean biomes, centuries of constant war with the insects (that they were winning before the first apocalyptic seal was broken)
> Insects: structured kingdoms of hive minds, focus on breeding and expanding
> Fungus: consisted of peaceful races before the first apocalyptic seal was broken, most are now corrupted
> Horrors: exist is the dark places of the world, more common and prevalent after the first apocalyptic seal
> Zombies: awakened when the first apocalyptic seal was broken, zombies can be reanimated from any of the other races

The First Apocalyptic Seal

A cloaked figure approached Thyecles (a massive desert city) with a group of hooded soldiers carrying an ark. When they reached the gates, the ark was set at the figure's feet and opened. From it, a scroll was retrieved and given to the being. She began to read the scroll in front of the city's walls. As she spoke, her voice echoed across the world and trumpets sounded like thunder in the sky. It was in no language of that world, but could be understood and was heard by all. (roughly: "The end is here. Ten thousand men will return and Thyecles will fall.")

The hooded figure left and returned with ten thousand men. Thyecles was prepared for the attack and easily slaughtered the sieging army. Oddly, the hooded figure remained standing in the sea of corpses. When the massacre ended and she spoke again, her cloak fell as she rose into the air with a dozen wings. As she chanted, the dead rose across the world (at the gates of Thyecles, not only the fallen soldiers from this battle but from the ground rose all past soldiers from all past wars fought). The zombies flooded the gates of Thyecles and collapsed it under their weight. Within the city, the dead rose from the graveyards and unmarked graves, horrors emerged from the shadows and corruption plagued the minds of all races of the world.

Thoughts?

>World Races
Let's start from this. How are these races divided among the colors?

my thoughts are: Humans (W/any), Zombies (B), Insects (any), Fungus (G/any), Horrors (any)

U would probably be mostly horrors (maybe lovecraftian) and R would probably be mostly insects

Have you read the Nuts and Bolts articles?

Still going through them. I figured this would be high level world building and not really covered in those?

Don't care about your worldbuilding. Sounds like you're going from one-off Zombie tribal cards to a dedicated set. And if I'm going to see you post cards all the time for it, I want them to be good.

>my thoughts are: Humans (W/any), Zombies (B), Insects (any), Fungus (G/any), Horrors (any)
>U would probably be mostly horrors (maybe lovecraftian) and R would probably be mostly insects
I think that if you are going to go for a tribal set, the most logical thing is to set each tribe's color (could be more than one, but its always a good thing to keep a balance between the colors). Something that I wanted to point out is that Insects are usually part of green, and Horrors part of black, which is likely a problem (unless you have a really good reason to go against the tide on the tribe-color relation).

If you want your set to have a Zombie-apocalypse feeling, one thing you could do is go for Zombie tribals, while going for a second non-Zombie tribe. What I'm suggesting here is that you could have a strong tribal thing going on in black and Zombies, but then scatter a second tribe among all the other colors. What about a tribe "Survivor"? That way, you can have Human Survivor, Insect Survivor (assuming they are humanoids), Elf Survivor, etc. This would help you go for a more apocalypse feeling, because it would make the world feel like you are either the small part of a race that survived the apocalypse, or the unfortunate majority that became a zombie.

> The First Apocalyptic Seal
Also, what is the deal with these? Is the lore just some sort of "there was a prophecy that said X would happen, then X happened because of the prophecy"?

Would "survivor" be the tribe though or just an adjective to the race?

> The First Apocalyptic Seal
basically ancient hidden scrolls that "do things" when read (the first one summoning the horseman of conquest, raising the dead, awakening horrors and corrupting the minds of the living)

>Would "survivor" be the tribe though or just an adjective to the race?
It would be a "class" tribe. Think "rebel" or "ally", that sort of thing. That is what I had in mind. I think that just giving that tribe to your "living" cards, even without any direct synergy, it would already helps the set to feel more apocalyptic.

>basically ancient hidden scrolls that "do things" when read (the first one summoning the horseman of conquest, raising the dead, awakening horrors and corrupting the minds of the living)
Ok, what are the others? Who/what created these? What was the original purpose for creating them? What was the purpose of the chick that used the first one on that city?

>What about a tribe "Survivor"?

>What about a tribe "Survivor"?
clearly not what I meant lol

Should I make Survivor a creature type?

These are all rough/WIP answers:
> Ok, what are the others?
Second one summons horseman of War and influences the minds of the living to go to war. Third one summons the horseman of famine and plagues the land. Fourth one summons the horseman of death... may have a few more
> Who/what created these?
I am thinking an ancient being (fallen angel, horror, maybe "god" himself etc.)
> What was the original purpose for creating them?
Cleanse the world: "apocalypse". I am thinking that it really wasnt an "evil" intention at the time of creation... like this world is such a cosmic blip to whoever actually created them. They were more made to give an end to a beginning (or maybe a fail safe switch to this cosmic experiment).
> What was the purpose of the chick that used the first one on that city?
(see pic) she is a fallen angel that escaped damnation, found it and wants to kill all humans (mad she fell from heaven while humans thrive on earth)

>(see pic) she is a fallen angel that escaped damnation, found it and wants to kill all humans (mad she fell from heaven while humans thrive on earth)
What if originally that is what it seems she's doing, but in the end she's actually an angel working for god (and doing its regular angel-job), which in the case is erasing all civilized races from the world to begin a new world? Or something like that. But importantly, what I'm suggesting is that perhaps the Angel of Death is just doing its job, maybe its nothing personal.

I always hate it when people get feedback for cards, then post the same cards again later without changing them.

Yeah I like that. I will go with that

I changed it. That was an old download just to show who was referenced in the story.

skeleton tokens always come with B: Regenerate

Repeatable 2 damage ping is bretty good, man, even at that price. I'd made it [2R].

Add a mana cost to the second ability?

I like the synergy here. It's a good design overall, but it doesn't feel mythic. It'd be a perfect rare, though.

>You may choose an unattached Equipment...
>...Otherwise, attach that Equipment to Roy Harper, Arsenal
What equipment? I chose not to choose an equipment!

And WoTC doesn't use Regenerate any more. Actually, they don't really use Skeletons anymore because China. Anyway, your argument is trash - Angel tokens were 4/4 until Linvala the Preserver, Demon tokens come in all shapes and sizes, and so on.

>What equipment? I chose not to choose an equipment!
My bad. Should give choice to make a Servo, and if you don't, you attach the Equipment to Arsenal.

Fixed it

One step forward, two steps back.

Wording:
>Flying, Indestructible, Deathtouch
Keywords aren't capitalized unless they're the first word of a sentence.

The second ability should read:
>When ~ enters the battlefield, each player returns all creature cards from his or her graveyard to the battlefield.

"Killed" isn't a rules term in Magic. The final ability should read:
>[B]: Until end of turn, if a creature dealt damage by ~ this turn would die, exile it instead.

Now for some hot opinions: Your set looks like edgy trash. I can't even look at without cringing. You have a lot to learn as a designer.

Would probably be fine if the dual-wielding just straight up granted double strike. Card is cute and flavorful.

Well, I tried

that card has great flavour, but seems quite good at 3, i'd of put it 5, maybe 4 if you're really pushing it even at 3 colours

I think I'd make it modal.
>Choose one or both
Might be too good with that cost though. The cards this combines are both very good.

For the love of God, add "Exile Natural Absorption" to the end of this. Otherwise you can just chain one into the other endlessly.

Other than that, the card is fine. I thought it might be undercosted, but Dismiss is fine at 2UU so this should be okay. It's definitely pushing the limits of acceptable power level.

Just cut Regen, it's dead. Alternatively, change to create one 2/2 Zombie.

>It'd be a perfect rare, though.
Unfortunately, it's part of a mythic megacycle so the rarity has to stay.

Now that you mention it, I could bump the whole cycle out of mythic... but it does contain the main character of the set's story so that's a bit of a concern.

Will consider. Thx for feedback!

>Cards
ALARA REBORN WAS A MISTAAAAKE AHHHHHH!!!

>Yunae
Nice, I'd play this as a commander. I would be happier with Lifelink over Vigilance though, for the white keyword, because it opens up more options for lifegain strategies.

>Shashuun
Okay, something you have to decide;
Is the keyword ability part of the moncolor, or from the hybrid? Here, lifelink is from the hybrid. On Yunae, Vigilance is from the solo-white symbol. It's a tiny nitpick, but a very big concern for Melvins like me. I like the card itself, though, very cool.

>Ronee
Eh, it's alright. I'm almost certain there's a way to get this guy to go infinite, but I can't be bothered to figure it out.

>Spirit
>R symbol before hybrid symbol
#triggered
Why does he get two keywords when all the others only have one?
Probably my least favorite. 0% Halloween. Just a boring turn-sideways evolve dude. If you're going to use that name, I want a card that feels like it should have a Vincent Price voice-over every time it is summoned.

>Vlatan
Not sure what to think. Seems effective, but a very simple card. would never play as a commander, since its strategy seems very one-note and anti-political.

This is getting kind of weird, but Socketed Sprocketeer kind of gave me inspiration for a template. Your dice pool would get a reminder card, which would have the rest of the rules explained. The rules on the card would be you always have 1, and whenever you unload, you can roll as many as you want, but you lose any you rolled besides the 1. This is kind of bullshit but I'm just giving it a shot. I like Socketed Sprocketeer's templating and it's kind of close to what I was trying to go for mechanically. I want to see if there's some rules I can do that makes it so whenever you one die, you can unload instead so there's backwards compatibility with dice rolling cards, but not the ones that specifically need you to be rolling two just in case it fucks stuff up, like the take two rolls and subract them cards.

What do you do to get your cards so big?

Oh, also the card would explain what a "hit" is (it's evens) as well, but maybe that should be on the cards that unload instead, which means I'd need the reminder text on the card itself instead of the reminder which kind itself.

>>>MTG.Design

Green card's art in use: Grovetender Druids.

Frenzy is already a keyword - scryfall.com/card/fut/85. Also, it's weird as an BR keyword given that it plays very similarly to Vigilance.

Calamity dragon should be a 5/5 and give OTHER dragons +1/+1.

GW should definitely not be getting "Destroy target creature", especially when it comes this close to a counterspell.

Channel the Leyline uses existing art from Grovetender Dryads.

What's this design trying to do, again?

Is it better than MSE?

>Green card's art in use: Grovetender Druids.
My bad, good call

Frenzy already a keyword. This mechanic doesn't feel Bor R though anyway.

GW card feels out of place, GW isn't normally into creature destruction, this feels way more BW.

Black card too good. Imagine it against a 1/1 token deck.

>Is it better than MSE?
No. Better card images, but you can't move around the art. No automatic reminder text or conversions to mana symbols. Type line combinations much more strict. Not as many frames.

BUT it's mobile-friendly, unlike MSE, and it's still supported, also unlike MSE.

>Yunae and Vigilance
Augh. They're supposed to have the enemy-pair keyword, but Hexproof is probably too good on a creature that rewards Aura spam. Vigilance is kind of green and vaguely blue - blue gets lots of untap shenanigans and sometimes self untap. It's a real stretch, I know.

>Ronec
Yeah, I need to up my game with that one.

Thanks so much for the feedback!

Alrighty, here's a quick mockup of the mono-colored faction mechanic common cards. (A few more other cards have the mechanic at common, just not monocolor.)

Thoughts/feedback etc. etc. plz.

I still have to do Splinters testing, as well as more testing on all the others obviously. These were also literally the first three Splinters card ideas, so they will probably change.

Unt Oldguard's reminder text says "have it deals 1 damage" for some reason.

Dream feels really low power compared to Delve (a bit too strong) or Convoke.

>Unt Oldguard's reminder text says "have it deals 1 damage" for some reason.
>Someone mentioned it earlier, and I fixed it
>still wrong
frig...

>Dream feels really low power compared to Delve (a bit too strong) or Convoke.
It fills a different role. Convoke & Delve both require setup to be at all useful, Dream requires no setup.

>Wargoth attacks during attack step
>Blockers declared
>Wargoth kills creature, can attack an additional time
>End of combat
>Main phase 2
Welp, that extra attack sure was useful.

>War Goth, Emo of Calamity
Fuuuuuck oooooff with this wording. Uh...
>Whenever a blocking creature dealt combat damage by ~ this turn dies, there is an additional combat phase. Only ~ can attack that combat.

Shit. Should be "this combat" not "this turn"

How do i fix it?

>Fuuuuuck oooooff with this wording. Uh.
I agree, just a placeholder desu

>How do i fix it?
Extra combat step + dragon untaps itself on kill.

...I didn't even realize the dragon isn't even untapped to make the second attack in the version you posted heh.

Not him but I quite like all these keywords, except for dream. Other cost reduction mechanics like the ones you mentioned, delve, convoke etc, depend on creating resources you don't have at the start of the game (cards in graveyard, creatures to tap)
Dream is strongest on turn 1, letting you pitch your hand for a dumb early play at the expense of card advantage. Whether or not that's actually a good idea would come down to individual card balance but it'll be extremely swingy at best and broken at worst as it defies the natural power curve of the game. Phyrexian mana is another mechanic which uses a resource you start the game with and you know how well designed that is

Creatures don't destroy creatures, spells and abilities do. It should be something like "Whenever a creature dealt damage by ~ this turn dies" or something. That would fix the card on the right (which is probably underpowered and doesn't deserve to be mythic) but the card on the left is probably beyond saving

"Whenever a creature dealt damage by ~ this turn dies during combat, untap @ and after this phase, there is an additional combat phase. During that phase, only @ may attack."
Make him 5/5 and "other dragons you control get +1/+1"

"Whenever a creature dealt damage(or combat damage) by @ this turn dies, you may draw a card."
"Can block any number of creatures" isn't a red or blue ability. Foriysian Totem doesn't count.

>No banding