I will when they miss the deadline

why?
tell me more about it

Yes

Buy Coss
quick

before Kucoin cucks get in this thread

if you buy coss you'll get rich
if you don't buy coss you may or may not get rich depending on what else you buy

Simple and efficient.

500k here bought at 250 sats.

Lambo for you

me too. price has been rising in anticipation of new UI release. as usual the 2 pajeet devs will whiff it and it will be delayed. then maybe I buy for 40% less

If you wanna buy coss use this sso.coss.io/api/invite/RC6KV6XFK9

After all. Why wouldn't you?
Coss has a small rise today. It was one of the coins which showed resistance to BTC. There's so many dividends to be had. So much money to make. It's a low marketcap coin which can easily 10x.

It will eventually hit Binance levels except some people who got in early might actually retire thanks to the dividends thing.

It actually does work, I got paid out 50% dividends on all coins in the exchange.

Where is the new UI then faggots

You just have to keep your coss on the exchange and you get the dividends right?
All I have is 225 Coss. Do you think it's too little?

It's better than nothing but don't expect something big.

>even stricter regulations
nah. next year everyone is migrating to the chink exchanges

Alright I guess...
As long as I can get some shares of all the shitcoins and maybe one of them might moon and make me some money.

New UI update incoming
ICX just got listed in the exchange as well.

How much coss do you have?

Not much, threw 1k at it I have about 3.2k Coss coins bought at 1010 sats and 1600 sats.

It has been steady at 2200 sats now

If it gets to binance levels, then 10K is retirement levels.

Remember, Coss is aiming to be a fiats gateway foremost. So comparisons with Coinbase might be more accurate.

55k reporting in. 10usd was the last week's fee split, with like avg 800k daily volume. If we hit 80m daily I'm getting 1k / week.
I'm pretty comfy my niggers.

13k here. Comfy as fuck. Was a bit scared and kinda regret not putting more in bought them at 9cents and already trippled.

20k here.

Iron hands, Cossbros. We all gonna make it.

only 7k here, but buying more everytime my mining pays out...

Since you've put so much in, I guess I'll make it an even 1k