BNTY

Who is still holding?

Holding a ton; gonna dip into Raiblocks due to its inevitable Binance community vote win and subsequent listing

how long do we have to hold

Admin is currently in the telegram explaining the situation on binance

I think it reached its support and wont be dipping any much further any time.

strong hands is needed

nvm he knows nothing

runite hands baby

Hanging in there

Yeah dude I sold all of it then bought it even lower. Good luck breaking these cuffs.

lol bounty spent more on marketing than anything else. This shit is so transparent.

If you are the CEO of whatever shithole funded this disaster, fire and castrate all your PR people. They tried but they phoned it in and laughed at you behind your back for being stupid enough to trust them.

i got 15k in cold storage

Why is the whale wall down?
Are they letting it go up again just to drop it again?

still holding strong, this is going to boom soon

sold 20% and holding the rest

the best is yet to come

bnty is not on the vote list

You dumb fucks don’t realise that successful ICO’s don’t need to go on any stupid voting list? Those lists are for non-ICO coins only.

God Dammit... im new to crypto. this has been the worst three days of my life. IM DONE. you faggots can have your stupid shill coin. I put everything in to this stupid shitcoin. im never coming back to crypto. FUCK YOU ALL.

Buy high sell low, idiot. Way to buy the coin when its on the rise, nikker.

>tfw still up over 200%

never go all in on a single coin

sold it with 250% profit

Gonna leave 1 eth just incase. Moon it lads. I want to see it become 10 eth at the end of the day

Walls down!
Here we go again!
Bonus current word cloud from Veeky Forums

Is this true?

no

Walls are down

Moon time

Stop looking at the price. Come back in 2-3 months. You will be up 10x or more.

This coin is holding price pretty well despite low vol and bitcoin crash. It could dip more but will be at least 100m market cap when the dust settles. Patience is key.

Was it eaten, or just taken down so it can be put up later?

I need strength Bros. I'm Holding through this trough. Need to keep hope it will recover.

coin has great potential
i sold it all however. I can see a big dip oncoming and thats when I re-enter.
The coin has nothing going on for now so i think iz will bleed.

Your choice however.

just taken down. nobody is buy right now. it'll still go up to wherever he puts it back up. just slowly. He wasnt (you) to buy now thinking it's safe to buy.

>pajeet
>in brown letters