Warhammer heroes

warhammer-community.com/warhammerheroes/
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdKt9uvG6PDMzYPzZZSMcFXDLRJMuep5Ut5_IbQ2CRRWCp6Xw/viewform
Let's get Alfabusa or Arch Warhammer recognized by GW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1D4jr-0_COg
warhammer-community.com/warhammerheroes/
warhammer-community.com/warhammerheroesfaq/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Already voted for Arch

So did I do for Arch Warhammer

>tfw either Arch or Alfabusa will likely win the top spot but some harlot in GW's HR department will screech to have Feminist 40k win instead

>Arch
>Warhammer hero.

Fucking hell I hope that turd doesn't win. He's a sanctimonious windbag that it's in only to be an attention whore.

Now. Alfabusa? He effing deserves it. Though I HIGHLY doubt he will, mostly because his fanbase (as well as Arch's rabid mob) will be barely aware of this.

Aaaaand the vote-fixing begins.

Aaaaand the vote-fixing begins

>trying this hard to be oppressed
lol, no wonder you voted for Arch

>Smiling people
>Giant scowling murder machine giving a regular guy a medal
That's the kind of pic I expect the administratum to mass print in their propaganda.

>The chosen Warhammer Heroes will each receive this special medal for their efforts, as well as a t-shirt, certificate of awesomeness, a permanent place on the Warhammer Heroes roll of honour and an invitation to a very special Warhammer Heroes awards ceremony (more on that later).

Finally, the name of each Warhammer Hero will be recorded for all eternity on a mighty plaque mounted at Warhammer World, the home of Warhammer and its champions!

The price is fucking nothing, and the winner will be decided by committee, not by number of nominations. This is meaningless.

>Alfabusa or Arch Warhammer
>Not 40k Theories
But the Cyberdongs...

>Cyberdongs
Fuck forgot pic again.

>actually promoting and participating in this TUMBLR SJW faggotry
>the absolute state of nu-Veeky Forums

>No one's mentioned Richard Boylan, the guy doing that awesome Youtube series on Helsreach

WOT DA ZOG ARE YOU GITS THINKING?

That said, Alfabusa, Arch and 40k theories are all great choices

Richard Boylan deserves to win. Best fan video.

HELSREACH - Part 1

youtube.com/watch?v=1D4jr-0_COg

The guy working on the "Lord Inquisitor" should win in the future, but only after he releases the whole movie.

I voted for Mathew Glanfield (Matt from Miniwargaming).

>Feminist 40k
Unless I'm mistaken, groups of people are disqualified from winning, so Feminist 40k is probably out.

That being said.... I'm actually considering nominating the GW manager at my regular GW haunt, simply because of how cool a dude he is.

Do it, half the article talks about regular guys you know in real life, so it seems like while youtubers are mentioned, they're actually expecting you to submit regular guys

Duncan, maybe?

Both are good but with the recent trend of GW caving to identity politics arch is the correct choice imo.

Dude, that's exactly who they are looking for.

>warhammer-community.com/warhammerheroes/

Yep, but its kinda shame since I dont know anyone worth a vote at my shithole.

WHILE YOU HAVE TRIPS, I'M PRETTY SURE THEY WANT SOMEONE FROM OUTSIDE GW STAFF.

>not having a huge amount of people say its someone like arch to tell them that this guy represents the community far more than a group of nu-male faggots trying to inject their identity politics.

So what's Alfabusa's full name? Or what I should write?

Nigga just write Alfabusa, I'm sure GW can find him.

Trips confirm.

You want him to get taken down?

Havent thought about that , thanks for the idea user.

He got endorsed by the writer of the helsreach so he is safe.

In the Grim Darkness of the Future there is only FUN!

let's vote Bruva Alfabusa because he fucking deserves it

It seems there will be a few.

Same, would be great if we could get Arch to the top.

no, if alfabusa wins then lord adorable will be canon

>warhammer-community.com/warhammerheroesfaq/
>"Can I nominate the same person more than once?"
>"If you like, but remember that winners will be chosen on the quality of their deeds, not just the quantity of their nominations."
What a fucking joke.

So they are saying we are going to choose whomever we like anyway, might as well make it seem like this is a community event.

It's to stop people spamming to force a winner.

Someone good might actually win instead of retarded youtubers.

Whomst *

Well that is true but doesnt change the fact that guys at GW will just pick whomever they want anyway.
If they really wanted to make an objective selection they should have picked top 10 or 5 nominees by total number of votes and than have various gw employees(Like duncan etc.) discussing and grading them.

Okay m'lord stannis, thank you for your correction.

Voting for Gamza.

As someone who remembers people faking battlereports back during storm of chaos/eye of terror/albion... of fucking course they will AND should.

I honestly find it funny how hard people miss the intent of this. This isn't meant to stroke the ego of some bigshots on the net but to recognize the devotion and dedication of people's work for the hobby and their local community.

I voted for Alfabuza because as much as i like Arch Warhammer, Alfabuza's not going to get the Veeky Forums vote

I voted for both

>people liking Arch

He is obnoxious and cannot into the lore. He lets his biased opinions stop him from giving an accurate telling for the lore.

>cannot into lore

I have watched all his 40k lore videos and i kid you not all his 40k lore videos without exception.
He made about 3 mistakes in total.

>obnoxious

Your personal opinion,not relevant.

>tumblr faces

Different guy but...
>3 mistakes in total.

My ass. Worse, he makes up bullshit. A solid third of his fall of cadia video consists of omitting stuff for the sake of ranting and aping in spasms to its fans.

And yes, he's an obnoxious twat.

Can we vote against Arch?

Wrong. I watched his warhammer fantasy and 40K videos. They are full of mistakes or him making things up. For example, the Fall of Cadia video was atrocious and shows that he got his information not from the book but from the web. There is also Age of Sigmar rant video which showed him that he doesn't really understand much of WHFB other than surface level.

>Your personal opinion,not relevant.

No, objective fact. From his shitty tone and accent to his behaviour. There is a reason why CA gave him the boot and why he is a joke in Veeky Forums TW thread.

Who is the tranny that reviews video games on theories channel
I’m going to nominate him and that other one
Wonder if I get a plaque for nominating the first and second place winners

>Bitches about an unstructured rant video as if it was a proper lore video
Can you give us a list of all his mistakes or stuff he's made up?

Voted for Bottle for creating Hinterlands for AoS. Guy deserves it.

Can't nominate Gdubs employees.

>us
fuck off Arch!

Probably going to vote for arch, but I almost feel bad for GW. here they are trying to do something nice for the community, and then it becomes just a point of contention within the fanbase.

if however they pick someone from feminist 40k then of course I won't feel bad for them anymore

>unstructured rant video

That's your excuse? That he cannot into basic stuff because its a rant?

Read Fall of Cadia and then watch his video. And see for yourself, you disgusting fanboy.

He's a Nazi who called our true daddies (CA) "cunts" he's a shit head.

Smart move.

>Mfw I'm the guy who made the Noise Marine video years ago
>Tfw Alfabusa doesn't talk to you anymore

I still have the fucker on Facebook tho

No way in HELL GW will let arch win

Why are so many people in this thread not following these guys' examples?

Vote for local dudes who deserve respect and recognition, not internet celebrities who have enough rabid meme-obsessed fans already.

I nominated Carnac.

"Oh yeah!" groaned the happy Ork, he could hardly believe that he was finally raping the gorgeous human guardwoman he'd lusted after so much. Her blowjobs were great, but fucking her was all together even more satisfying.
Once again the guardwoman found herself being enthusiastically hammered from both ends. Gorgrime was pummelling at her pussy like a jackhammer, his cock ramming its way deep into her pussy as he clutched at her ass cheeks with both hands. At the same time she was having difficulty breathing as Skagutz did his best to choke her with his cock, thrusting the thick organ deep across her tongue and into her throat with each lustful lunge of his loins. The Ork's balls slapped her chin rapidly as they swung beneath his humping cock.

"We oughta do dis again tonite," Skagutz said to his new best friend Gorgrime as he face fucked the gorgeous guardswoman.

Evelyn grimaced at the comment as best she could with her mouth stretched around his pumping green Ork cock.

"Definitely!" agreed Gorgrime. "Iz gunna give 'er ass a go," he said, pulling his dick out of her thoroughly fucked pussy. "She owes me some anal afta interrupt'n ma WAAAGH."

Evelyn moaned as she felt the tip of the Ork's penis press against her asshole. Gorgrime grabbed her firm buttocks and pulled them apart as he pushed forward, his hard cock surging up inside her rear passage.
"Dis iz a sweet moment!" breathed Gorgrime as he squeezed his dick up inside the guardswoman's tight ass.

Skagutz had briefly stopped fucking Evelyn's mouth and was watching in awe as Gorgrime buggered the beautiful human woman. The Ork started to hump against Evelyn, driving his cock deep into her rectum with each thrust, his cock practically squeaking; she was so tight.

Non canon. Orks don't have the right gubbins.

So nothing? how about five?
Yeah that shit was a rant and I disagreed in some parts of what happened after Cadia with Bobby G and the Ynnari at points. fortunately novels seem to be expanding canon beyond three rather small supplement books.

Chad marines are still iffy to me, I like the models and some of the combat roles they give.

>voting = vote fixing

Damn Russians are at it again, fixing all our elections... Putin can't keep getting away with it!

I noticed that you refused to to read Fall of Cadia and meekly trying to dismiss Arch's worthlessness as a lore commentator because in the first 10 minutes of Fall of Cadia is mistakes that no one who has read the book and novel would make.

>This guy isn't as much of a consumerist drone as I am! He doesn't get every single trivial thing down - what a loser!

lol is GW using the artist of that shitty Eagles Ordinary comic to make their art now?

>now

Been doing it for some time now.

>Eagle Ordinary
>shitty

Considering that it's based on a session of Only War, I'd recommend that you improve your taste and ability to evaluate quality.

Alfabusa should take it. Arch can suck a dick.

>it can't possibly be shitty because it's based on a game of Only War

Lacking the red noses

Trivial? How about who actually destroyed Cadia. I don't trust motherfuckers who can't get information right then try to go into conspiracy theory crap. Damn you are such a fanboy. His one job to be knowledgeable about the lore and he fails utterly at it.

Which video is that?

So... carnac?

How does this make it not shit exactly?

I VOTED FOR ARCH WARHAMMER

>comparing Arch to carnac
That is some heresy of the highest order.

The comic's decent, for one. The creators have managed to get a properly structured story out of RPG sessions, which as far as I know is harder to do than it looks. Plus there's a bit of admiration of the fact that they've actually managed to get, and keep, a game in the first place (rural Aus here, you're spoiled if you think that's no big deal).

voted arch

no arch is a scum bag asshole

>no arch is a scum bag asshole
user
who is this arch faggot and why is he an asshole

you fucking know who I am talking about asshole. GW won't let him win and you know it

>you fucking know who I am talking about asshole.
no i actually don't.

>that fucking art style
i almost want to die really

Arch is a fucking neo nazi who worships Trump and is a holocaust denier.

>Arch is a fucking neo nazi who worships Trump and is a holocaust denier.

Who is CA?

he's a asshole youtuber

shouldn't you be in your cuckshed drinking soy sauce by the gallon right now?

>he's a asshole youtuber
yeah that's not much to go on.
I mean that is more or less the entire site

>i disagree with arch
>therefore he is an asshole, a nazi, and a holocaust denier
this is page 1 internet argument rules for autism. this better be ironic

>Confuses olive branches with laurels
I am triggered.

Agreed. Alfabusa best boy.

In which direction?
I mean, if they're both terrible people who make the hobby worse, what's the difference?