Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

Primaris Edition

Old: >Warhammer Community news
warhammer-community.com/2017/11/22/get-ready-for-chapter-approved-matched-play-updates-nov-22gw-homepage-post-3/

>Done Canned Peaches
youtube.com/watch?v=xNnm8x7RYEw

>FAQs, Errata, and Designer Commentary (up to 1.3):
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hsy62VtKED4
twitter.com/edgeblend/status/931203516319793154
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for mechanicus waifus

First for lumpy.

Seconding this.
Post more Mechanicus Waifu's

Assail them, my flock of loyal skulls!

I want to do a saint model that isn't Celestine for my Guard. What rules do you think would be good for a count as saint? Psyker? Yarrick? Inquisitor?

Turns out the only infantry for which a single model reliably one-rounds a standard Terminator in melee are Wulfen with Great Frost Axes on the charge, Blightlord Terminators with Flail of Corruption, Meganobz with double Killsaws, and Custodes with Power Knife + Sentinel Blade. Everything else fails to measure up, including apparent heavy hitters like Wraithblades and Paladins. Who knew?

who have no rules anymore yay... hurrah...

Has the herald of Nurgle been squatted? Can't find it on the store.

8th for the 8th legion

Describe your Dudes in 10 words or less
>Long duration Infiltration Team on experimental Stealth-Cruiser

Too slow, Lumpy, try again next time though, you can do it!

Bullgryn too.

A single model, or the unit?

Reminder

Except no one ever measures model to model, they measure point for point. The real heavy hitters like Genestealers can outnumber the Terminators 4-to-1 for the same points and just make a complete mess of them in those numbers.

...what the fuck did you do with the Paladin?
Shouldnt his hammer BTFO a Terminator in a round?

Servo skulls on sticks look so wrong.
The scribe servo skull looks so cool and realistic in comparison.

>Mfw trying to paint dark purple over models that are primed black
Why the fuck did i do this to myself!? I can't see shit.

I'm surprised we don't have more body augmentation kink stuff with the mechanicus.
>The human is the perfect machine! With the Astartes as an example, it is modular and open to.. "improvements." Let us show you the majesty of the supple skin with the cold steel.
I know we got unofficial models of sexy engineseers, but c'mon.

Like the last two times, Tunnel Snakes Rule.

Stop spamming this, though.

When you go more machine than human you start not caring much about your junk and focus on science.

Are lewds okay?

I thought maybe the people who're online would change.
will limit to 1 post per day or so.

>The glorious 4th battle company of Ultramarines, circa M38

Dudes in the desert who try to run fast.

And soon to be

Air Cavalry Mercs, flying warkoptas working for teef and guns.

This...this is a blue board, user.
WTF were you thinking, posting this here.

Death Guard/CSM
>The unsung Word Bearers who guard supply lines and forgeworlds.

>praise be the machine spirit

Toying with the idea of starting a Cyber-Daemon/Doom inspired Dark Mechanicus army. So I raised the bits box and made this as a test model. Still got to add some green stuff and make the joints look more organic, bit what do you think? Good idea or a waste of time?

Angry cultists arguing about which is worse xenos or loyalists.

What are you hoping to see at the Open Day this weekend? We saw a ton of shit this year at a similar event so GW might give a glimpse of whats coming next year.

Tfw still not decided my lore for my Death Guard force.

I have: Typhus, A daemon prince, a caster, a lord of contagion, a chaos lord.

I have 3 deathshroud, 5 blightlords and 4 of the 5 characters (excluding the grenade guy).

I have 40 poxwalkers and 20 Plague Marines (Outfitted with lots of special weapons).

I have 3 bloat drones.

And I have 3 plaguetanks.

Maybe 5th company, since they specialize in daemon vehicles and I have a lot of them? Maybe 1st company since they have Typhus?

does anynone here have the image of the """viable""" mastadon build?

Stop being such a thirsty virginfag.

Mechanicus don't give a shit about "kink" they are cold, logical, detached from the flesh. They are about body-horror and callousness, not sexiness.

Sounds and looks DOPE as fuck, user.
Do get rid of the necron symbols on his gun, though.

>Skulliumus, get the toilet paper

I didn't know you liked them young, you sicko. There are not enough transistors for that to be an adult.

Looking pretty fucking cool, user. Where's that gun from, since I need some Kastelan guns myself?

What I lill say is that some of the parts haven't married particularly well, like the shoulder pod and whatever that backpack thing is. Take a file to them and make them fit a little more flush and it'll look nice.

sadly there arent many mechanicum girls.

Maybe. I think AoS is getting a Nurgle update soon. So maybe new kit?

Slannesh approves, you kinky bastard.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hsy62VtKED4

#1:
>Mobility obcessed assault madmen with shittonnes of Librarians

#2:
>Alien-hating radicals with a love of plasma and tonks

Last one i have

local gw store is doing aan apocalypse, however I only have 750 points of tau. should I still attend, or is this not enough?

You'll make a nice speed bump.

New kit is confirmed

Oh shit yeah, didn't even notice them. Good spot!

Cheers man. The gun I believe is from the underside of a Necron Triarch stalker or annihilation barge (I can't remember). I know what you mean about the box on the back, it was put there to hide the cable ends but I don't think I'm a fan either.

Gaming etiquette 101 here:
- count down your wounds folks. It's even encouraged now, with the degrading stats being based off of wounds remaining.

- scoop up failed hits, not successes. Allows your opponent to check and verify your rolls.

I don't think I'd want my dick anywhere near that... thing.

>Da Unkillablez: Freeboota expertz at lootin' booze an' muckin' about

Do it, it could be fun

Sadly, no. A Bullgryn on the charge only deals 1.19 wounds on average against a normal terminator.

This is purely a dick-waving contest, not a useful tactical analysis. As far as points-efficiency goes, most TEQs are rather on the middling side this edition. I was just comparing them for fun on the basis of which elite infantry modle kicks the most ass. (For the record, it depends on target, but it's one of the five mentioned above.)

Comes close (1.67 wounds), but no cigar. Against Daemon keyword he makes it.

Extremely racist degenerate space elf nobility moonlighting as pirates

>count down your wounds folks. It's even encouraged now, with the degrading stats being based off of wounds remaining.
there are people who don't do this?

Oh, and Deathshroud Terminators with Manreapers, derp. Still not remotely worth their 75ppm, and probably not even the updated 60ppm, but if you want to be the baddest (infantry) motherfucker on the battlefield, very little can measure up.

Do it

It is apoc, you could attend and ally with someone. Maybe get away with a proxy if you're new and don't piss people off. Not the most serious of modes.
You won't be able to play alone, unless you're fine with being annihilated immediately.

If you can proxy, make a neat Tigershark or something?

Eh? What was it and how was it confirmed?

>only 1.67 wounds
AAAAAAAAARRRRGGGHHH
WHY ARE MY GKs SO SHIT

Or is it the last one?

What was it?

>still that much unaltered meat
Gross

I haven't ever used wire for my Admech conversions (what is that, guitar strings?) but for my Kairic Priests and the cables going on my Rataphrons at the moment I found that greenstuffing on a little extra flesh hides cable ends just fine. After you're done painting it hit it with a reddish wash to make it look a bit inflamed if you want, or just have it as a grafted bit. I'd sculpt stitches, but my GS skills are too shoddy to even try.

What's some assassin content beyond Nemesis and the Watson Inquistor trilogy? Preferably something where the assassins don't fucking job to everything, but I understand that's probably asking too much.

Show me your Primaris

A really hot toaster that is open to new things.

>Smart and sexy sipderbot waifu
>Tits to die for
>not wanting your fleshsword near it

What are you gay?

>tfw no chainsaw mouth mechanicus GF

source?

Yes actually, a bunch of my friends mark wounds received, not remaining.

Since I'm Xenos, I'll get allied with Chaos or Imperium anyway, so I'll guess I go, thanks everyone

Is putting a combi-melta on a chaos rhino worth the points?

Soul sharing siblings scour stars and secure slaves sadistically.

Marine tax, Terminator tax, Psyker tax. If it helps, they can improve their numbers offensively with Hammerhand and defensively with Sanctuary, but Paladins probably should be BS2+.

Man, Sacristan model when?

Yeah it's my old G-string :^) from my bass.

That's a good shout on the red and stitches. I'll give it a go when the GAS arrives. Worst case scenario I can take it off.

It's the worst when you not 100% intimately familiar with their army

Adequately endowed green cockney dudes with a need for speed

It will be fun, but speaking from experience you'll be on the table against 3000+ point armies and one fuck who will drop everything he owns down, including that thousand dollar Titan. Find an ally or be the guy who attacks an army already engaged with someone else.

twitter.com/edgeblend/status/931203516319793154

>Paladins get WS2+
>Terminators drop down to 35ppm
>Nemesis weapons get "Excess damage from this weapon is not lost; instead keep allocating damage to another model in the unit until either all the damage has been allocated or the target is destroyed."

What does Tom Walton do at GW?

I'd like to see more data sheets/units with multiple faction Keywords.
Like how Cypher has Imperium and Chaos.

I want to get some stuff like Rhinos and Predators for my Chaos dudes but I'm think of issues: a. because I don't have the display shelf room, b. because I'll need multiples for each army I play, and I'm not spending £250 on tanks to just be a different colour.

So how can I create a "one scheme fits chaos" paintjob for tanks, that I can use across all 4 cult armies without much fuss?

He fluffs the modelers.

Peach seemed much more comfortable in the Tiamet video; can he surpass Duncan?

proxy something good

Personal wishlist for flavor reasons
>Any model in this unit may replace its storm bolter for a Storm Shield.
How can you have knights without shields!?!?!?

Just have your armored support be from a different warband.

it's titled 'spoiler image'

>Sacristan
Will this one suffice?

Cadre fireblade laughs seeing the gue´la taking the ghostkeel bait

How do Agressors fare in battle? How do you use them?