Images that invoke the essence of your setting

looking for those images that spark your imagination/memory of a campaign right away. the quaint little village, the sprawling metropolis, the lights dancing the moonlit sky, that sort of thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kent_Monkman
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The fuck is that thing to the right of the light pole supposed to be, some kind of weird vending machine?

>"Phohe"
>lol I'll just make up words

The rest of the picture is fine, but I wish sci-fi artists would actually think about what they're doing and not just make "sci-fi looking machinery".

i really like this one. thanks!

You can't possibly be this retarded

NP. Guess i'll be dumping in place of OP.

Good news! Only one of us is.

Fuck. Yes.
Honestly really needed this, so thanks for that, and for doing OPs job

I'm not sure if you're joking or not, but fuck you for making me feel old.

All for now, back to work.

I lied.

I'm grateful you lied. :D

Holy resolution batman

It's a phone you idiot.

>lights dancing the moonlit sky

You can't dance something. You either dance or make something dance. Shit tier writing my pleb poet.

Fuck the captcha

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kent_Monkman

Now i'm actually done.

all of these

used this for my current campaign, the players blew right past it, not recognizing the trading post Osasis of Desheb for the jewel that it was.

That being said, great pic, I know it inspired me, even if my players are sub-par battle fiends

ok, I'll bite. where the hell on earth is this? Western China?

I hope those fucking gypsies get shelled.

I ran a campaign once and the party came across an encampment of fucking gypsies andf with my full support and encouragement the party ran wild on them, full murderhobo style. I was even ok with That Guy raping some of them, because fuck gypsies. One of the most satisfying sessions I've ever run.

It's a European thing, yanks wouldn't understand.

not an actual place, a company in Barcelona made it for an ad campaign

we understand that they have a reputation for thievery that is unwarranted and that Romanians in particular hate them.

we also understand that they are originally from India and have faced prejudice every step of the way on their journey's through Europe simply because they are a nomadic people and different from what Europeans expectations of a "normal" people are.

we also understand that it is an outdated view on a people with a rich if overlooked history, and thus do not agree with their oppression.

gypsy detected

they did a bang up job then. nicely done!

>we also understand that it is an outdated view on a people with a rich if overlooked history, and thus do not agree with their oppression
I want liberal thief/rape/murder/crime apologists to go away. Gypsies are hated because they come to the lands you live in and they produce nothing. They always steal/rape/murder. GTFO

incorrect, I am a Euromutt with mostly Spanish blood.

You understand fuck all then. Gypsies thieve, rape, murder and kidnap. And they don't pay taxes. And when they take over a commie block, they just throw their trash out their windows, resulting in huge trash piles. They cut holes in balconies to shit through, regardless of what the people beneath are doing.

Gypsies are the worst.

>Spanish blood
Yea, ofcourse everyone of them say that:
>I am spanish
>I am itallian
>I am greek
Just because you are slightly brown doesn't mean you belong to either of this nations. You self describe as a "mutt" sign of no pride. Disgusting

Why is there a sign? There's no other roads anywhere, and the town is easily visible. That sign makes no sense at all to me.

Maybe there is name of the town on the sign, so guards don't have to tell everyone who comes by: "yes, this is Assburg, yes, once upon time we made king very mad". The sign could also simply say "danger, step road ahead", points towards a city in case of mist, rain or just show general direction "to the capital", "north", "towards the see"

Maybe distance?

You would think any guard would be pleased to have an excuse to talk to someone other than Guard Olaf who smells constantly of boiled cabbage and Guard Sven, who spits when he talks.

But only other guard there is guard Rodrick who had all his teeth fall out coz of disease and now he impossible to understand if you haven't known him for years.

On top of that you see why Guard Olaf and Sven don't want to talk to you, you prancy, better-than-thou prince

>unwarranted
>we
forgive my countryman, he knows only what he's told to know

Someone's carved a dear littly piggywig onto the rock!