Veeky Forums - /twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

Currently working on a variety of projects

Vilegirls Part 4: Electric Boogaloo Edition

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone is welcome.

Charts:
Main Gens: imgur.com/a/9hzpx
Work In Progress-imgur.com/a/8ka0l
Legacy Charts: imgur.com/a/tNxmF
Side Quests: imgur.com/a/Q0FFO

Alternate Costumes: imgur.com/a/zfO0U
Fusions!: imgur.com/a/tAust

Gats's Chibi Gen:
docs.google.com/document/d/1A-nihGqc0TnW9cIUo9dnnJPHenh94BnKjSWEyokagWM/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1tvwJDhjDU4AfH8GTP553odh0jANZQm-bkoBc7H2l3C8/edit#heading=h.mbsuygwltkaf

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Tavern Link Hub: pastebin.com/LnVbYysE
Booru (Fan Art Collection) - tower-girls.booru.org/
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board -8. ch.net /tw grl
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip
Gats Wiki - wiki.smutosaur.us/towergirls/Main_Page

Spreadsheet Princess - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/edit#gid=0

Games & Tabletop Rulebooks:
pastebin.com/uAYHS9KZ

Official Videogame:
towergirlsthegame.tumblr.com/

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

if you'd like access to the discord or have anything you wish to talk about privately involving towergirls, editing, etc, please contact Brumus here:

A) [email protected]
B) "Tired Knight" on Steam

Don't forget to visit the other Tower girl threads on other boards

#

Aco thread is still dead

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/38375000
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKsf6OQ5cPQ
imgur.com/a/3nz8j
imgur.com/a/R79Pd
docs.google.com/document/d/1tvwJDhjDU4AfH8GTP553odh0jANZQm-bkoBc7H2l3C8/edit#heading=h.mbsuygwltkaf
imgur.com/a/o8e10
youtube.com/watch?v=rt7_uMapTm0
strawpoll.me/3716866/
strawpoll.me/3716930/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remember v2?

Remember v1?

>MOS Alter
I like the fact she just orders the monsters, she just lactates to get them hooked on her

So here are the latest Paintgirl Cards that have been made.

That makes 12 so far, only 8 to go

Hey guys lets take a trip down memory lane and go through the thread that brought towergirls to Veeky Forums.
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/38375000
I made that thread
Unfortunately the campaign never happened

What are those figurines made from, anyway? I'd like to try my hand on something similar.

Cold porcelain

Also, hooray for crappy title card!

>Crappy
Are you kidding me that looks great!

All I did was take an outline of Paint Princess's head, the just used the line tool in paint over and over again in different colors. Not exactly high fidelity or smooth. Anyone could do it.

>You idiots have really jumped the fucking shark, haven't you? Cross-site contamination, lewd for its own sake, and one hell of an echo chamber. I know this won't get to any of you for weeks, if even that, but for shaaame.
If only he knew then

The funny thing is, we're often less cancerous and less annoyingly lewd than a few of the actual tabletop game generals on this board.
like /pfg/

Also, nice trips bro

I thought the funny part was that he thought the towergirl threads would only last weeks, not the years they have.

I forgot that merchant princess used to have an official theme song.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKsf6OQ5cPQ

Now that vilegirls is almost complete, what's your run going to be?

>Almost complete
HAHAHAHAHA
*Cries*

As far away as possible.

The 100 meter dash

Enslave Witch 2
Enslave Knave
Enslave Amphitere
Have Amphitere capture Human Princess from Gen-1-Land

The princess to the most-left looks scary for a princess.

Op you forgot new links

Gats's V4+Chibi Gen:
imgur.com/a/3nz8j
imgur.com/a/R79Pd

It's a fitting look, considering her card.

I mean, she's a psychopathic warmonger, so I'll tell lamb he got the look down perfectly!

What princesses did you have to planned for your gen? Because Brumus seems interested in the Cossac Princess for his caravan. You have like an imgur or spreadsheet?

That's more or less what the other headers do too.

Oh shit, didn't expect to see Voltaire. Nice.
Good memories of Grim&Evil/ Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.

I wonder if we could convince him to do a towergirls song...

>Voltaire
10/10.

I mean
Using what a previous user said, "Money talks"
And he's made stupider songs.

Well, there's this imgur where I post the completed princesses
imgur.com/a/o8e10

And then I just write the names of the rest on a notepad document I keep, which I update to remind myself of what I have left to do. Pic related is a screen cap.

Now, if he wants to alter and reshape her to make his own smug Cossack for caravan, he's more than welcome to. I'd be a hypocrite if I tried to deny him

>Op you forgot new links

Some other user rushed to make the thread

I think he just wants to use the sprite Eversor made.

Hey Paint guy (You might need a nickname for here at this rate) if the plague is removed, would it remove the, "mushroom" as well?

What's the pink on Axe's head?

Yes, it would.
However if that's your fetish, chances are you already rescued Holstaur (Paintgirls is meant to be taken past Gen 3), so chances are you have the means to give her a more fleshy "mushroom" back.

As for the name thing, I never really thought I'd need it. I usually prefer paintanon, as I prefer to be an user. Unless you think I absolutely need a name or trip.

Paintanon can work. Still has that sense of being secure in not wanting to identify, but recognizable at the same time. In other words, a custom mask. As for the Holstaur, I don't go for her, not into that. I just feel bad for the Accursed, and now that I know there is a way to help, I feel like I have to. That's how compelling your writing is.

Thanks user, tha's good to hear.
So, you do you plan on saving her? Using her lust bonus, or some other means? Remember, using her lust bonus passes the curse onto you, which basically means you'll have mycelium growing out of your body and occasionally a mushroom will rupture and grow somewhere outside of your body. Still, it'd probably look kinda rad as heck, especially if you combine it with her destroy bonus and get those sick samurai pauldrons

Enchanted Geode. Stores any one curse at a time.

That works too.

Maybe afterwards turn her human. A pariah reputation doesn't go away easy.

Well keep in mind, most of these Princesses have been in these painted worlds for ages, and generally you should expect that their respective nations either don't exist, or its been generations since they've ruled. Time runs much slower in the painted worlds than it does in the real one.

The painted worlds are for princesses who are forlorn and without a kingdom. Hence why their subtitles don't list the name of their home kingdom, and instead gives them an individual title. You aren't delivering a nation their prized figurehead here, you are rescuing lost and forsaken maidens and granting them a chance at living in the outside world again.

As for whether Accursed's kingdom still exists, the jury's out. You could roleplay that it does, but that's entirely up to the individual playing. Other princesses in this gen, sadly, don't have that luxury.

Oh dear....Well, no matter what, I will make sure that they are saved from these false sanctuaries. Bring on the mightiest beast, the most hazardous of areas, and the most treacherous of illusions, I will not falter.

How does Vilegirls work? I heard something about a dom bonus, and what is with the stats?

Instead of a lust bonus there's a "total domination bonus" which represents you groundbreaking your princess, snuffing them, rendering totally loyal to cause, or otherwise putting them under your thumb.

The stats, Will and Dignity, represent how difficult it is to enslave (will) or make a part of your empire (dignity). This corresponds with the enslave bonus and ally bonus.

Which Stat is which? How do you send them closer to either partnership or enslavement?

Flower is dignity, fist is will.

Partnership could probably be done with brides and friendship and slavery could probably be done with bad stuff like torture or military action.

How do you influence them in either direction?

WOah, where the fuck did Snuffing come from?
I mean Axe princess up there would totally be into that, but I don't know if that's actually an option to get the treasure. How are you supposed to get the location of the treasure if they're dead?

They're technically your slave from the moment you conquer them (Unless your redeemed by hero, then they're prisoners and unfortunately have to be treated with "Respect" and "Dignity" and "Not being left to starve". God, don't they know were trying to break them?), but you still gotta actually get them to show you where the treasure is (Or, in Spawn's case, give you the password)

I thought there were adjustments made so that you had the option to not entirely be the bad guy?

I would figure low dignity princesses would be easy to envelope and you'll get their item easy with only a few bribes, false promises, and sweet words, and Low Will princesses would be easy to roll over and break.

Oh, no, there are, I'm just joking around, you wanna be a hero with hero and treat prisioners with respect, go ahead. I was more just emulating a "Redeemed" Vile, rather then a Redeemed Vile.

Oh, my mistake. However, wouldn't it be possible to have the option to say that partnered is more negotiation first, rather than prisoners?

Guess who just learned how to make things shiny?

Anyway, here is the long anticipated Void Princess for Paintgirls. I'm actually rather proud of how she turned out.

Um... it is? I was talking about how you can;t have slaves if your a good guy, so enslavement becomes imprisonment, I don;t know where you got the idea it was what you had to do to partner with a princess.

Woah, that's actually pretty sweet, nice one, paint!

Holy hell that is awesome!

had to work extra hard on her, since I needed to pay attention to the details to make her look different from the princesses she was based off of

Also, I felt my implementation of the crown was pretty clever.

I'm glad I started this project. I feel like i've definitely improved as an image shopper

Well, ok, I can get the imprisonment thing. Hero's thing is that you can't conquer good guys if partnered. I guess I thought that is was always conquer first, then get bonuses. Now I'm glad it's not just like that. Only thing is, why imprison if they are good people as well?

I'll say. The death masque for the mask, the alien's hair, the look in general, you just nailed it! Quick question, can she manipulate that void stuff any way she wishes, or is it always a puddle?

Her body is completely amorpheous and malleable, she can shape herself in any way she wishes, though it takes some minor concentration. When at rest though she's a puddle

Improvements have been made.

Alright then. She sounds like fun. What's her story?

Her story is that she's actually not quite Princess, nor does she dwell in a painted world. She dwells in a magical inkwell, born of the abyssal ink that the Paint Princess used to make the Painted Worlds, and given form by the radiant emotions and thoughts of the Paint Princess as she made her paintings. All that use seeped into the abyssal ink, giving rise to a sapient life, curious and inquisitive as to her own new existance, and born desiring to be a princess, even if he didn't quite know what that meant.

Think of her as a sort of Abyssal Homunculus.

I know some of them are evil, but what I mean is, can you still partner with good princesses after hero princess without imprisonment?

Wow. Interesting. So, she would still have collect and destroy bonuses I'm guessing. Cause I remember something about a destroy bonus being a shadow that can fight with you, infused with the ink.

Indeed, in this case you would destroy the Void Inkwell, allowing the Abyssal Ink to naturally dissipate and return to the void between realities. Due to her nature, and her following you out, Void Princess is able to exist outside of the inkwell as a distinct entity. No need for her to say in her flask

No, your not allowed to conquer good princesses if you get redeemed, therefore you can;t imprison good princesses.
Yes. In fact, that is kinda the expected path to take when partnering with hero.
Seriously, where did this idea that you have to conquer a princess to partner with her come from, it's contradictory to partnering itself.

Well, the name Vile kinda threw me for a loop. It kinda felt to me like calling a fridge store Hell's sauna.

Ok, and did you think of anything for the collect bonus?

So, who are all the good Princess besides Hero then?

Yup, you can harness the power of the Inkwell to create your own autonomous void constructs.

Sweet. What about the lust bonus?

Still working on it, haven't decided yet.

Well, her main gimmick is about shapeshifting, so maybe something along those lines? Or maybe being able to mold something easily?

Also, I see there are just 8 more princesses left. Nice work man, you're on a roll!

Well, you are meant to be vile, but the redeemed option exists for a reason.
Noon, Witch II, Nymph, and Astomi. There are 5 good princesses, 5 evil, and 6 neutral.

And card. Void Princess is now the perfect fit for all you Artorias or Exdeath wannabes

Who are the evil and neutral princesses?

Ok, found my list, here ya go:

Incubus Princess: Evil
Spawn Princess: Neutral
Derro Princess: Evil
Frost Princess: Evil
Axe Princess: Evil
Noon Elf Princess: Good
Witch Princess 2: Good
Knave Princess: Evil
Akaname Princess: Neutral
Nymph Princess: Good
Noble Princess: Neutral
Hero Princess: Good
Astomi Princess: Good
Reptoid Princess: Neutral
Amphitere Princess: Neutral
Slaver Princess: Evil

Quick question, would the Owl princess not mind being human? It would give her hands. Maybe she would like to be taller as well, to get herself away from anyone recognizing she was the daughter of a tyrant, or maybe to make sure she has a new life. I would also give her the slick cologne as well.

She probably wouldn't care much either way, though knowing how dumb she it she'd probably keep forgetting that she has hands or that she can't fly anymore.

Also dude, what is it with you constantly asking about making princesses human? You some kind of xenophobe or something

I don't mind some exotic stuff, just not animal in a way. The characters you make are interesting, but well, some tastes prevent me from getting them without adjustments. I know it's weird, but it's just nice to have options.

For example, show me a Triton girl, I wouldn't mind.

I feel like this should be a jumpscare gif.

How so? She doesn't seem that jumpscarable. A bit creepy and unsettling, sure, but not much of a jump scare.

Weird.
Same reaction 3 years later.
Some things never change.

Voltaire is always good.
youtube.com/watch?v=rt7_uMapTm0

That video isn't available

Plays fine for me. Are you in a European country by chance?

Nope
America

Huh, weird. Either way, it's Projectionist, the cover song from his latest album, posted on her personal channel.

I can't access any videos on that channel

I don't know what to tell ya, man. I guess some state has a ban on his channel for being satanic or something stupid.

So glad we got past that font meme

blank knights

Princess Discussion of the Day #90
Edgy Princess

Not the worst princess, I find her kind of interesting. There are some bad points, but that has to do with Edgyness itself rather than quality of card.

She is surprisingly friendly so the edgyness only comes from her not taking care of herself. Can be good to have her on your team, skill for knives and ignores pain, well if you can keep her alive.

She looks eviler than evil princess which is sort of neat. Not too into so many piercings or shaved side head though.

Tower of thorns looks cool but does not give much benefit unless you really need extra intimidation points.

Spells are both edgy, giving either paralysis which is useful or thorn spell which is good if you need damage.

Lets take a look a these ancient strawpolls
strawpoll.me/3716866/
strawpoll.me/3716930/

Sweet. She was one of the first princesses you made a concept for when paintgirls all started right? She was the one I was looking forward to the most at any rate.
Glad to see her in all her glory now that you have some experience under your belt. She looks fantastic.

I am ambivalent though. On the one hand, slime girls are mixed for me at best, but on the other I love the incorporeal princesses. So a girl who can fade in and out into the void-space like a specter, but usually takes the form of living, liquid, ink...

Can't decide between collect or destroy for her though. Give her spectral powers, or become Wilfre and draw creatures of the dark to life.