How is that fantasy a thing.

most things happen to be things

can you prove it's not a fantasy thing?

This is quite hot.

then turn the fucking ac on, you idiot.

where's the mystery box?

Can you not be a dick.

PPP+? when???

When Skeletons wander the earth freely, and no sooner.

Fuck off. Every time this is asked I want to punch an old lady in the balls.

I want to die but not before PPP+ is out
kek

FUCK OF IS TIME FOR TROUBLES

He has no dick.

>of

?

Did you ever think that Italics was pulling our legs?

>not posting the Reddit DLC

>
this isn't even the most recent version

Maybe but Hope dies last also he posted the first page of the update

Has Tankista said anything new about his new Cyoa Hades?

Tankista is best author waifu

He also posted a picture of moltres not that long ago. Its a holiday too in the states, so they are probably chilling.

I don't think so bu can't wait to see it finished
Yeah I hope he finishes before christmas

I want to see Yurorica finish off Omeyaluk and conquer its lands.

Also why does this version severely reduce/weaken Yororica and Norseland colonial claims while MASSIVELY buffing Andre-Pepardo territory? Is the author a Spanish fanboy?

>weaken
It's a handy rule of thumb but raw land area is a pretty shit measure of strength.

>PPP+
Why do people care so much? Is the lore/setting really that attractive?

It's a good measure of potential, though. Unless we're talking waste and desert, anyway. Andre-Pepardo has tons of territory on basically every landmass, so you know they're very strong and have solidified colonial claims. But look at the first image, then the second image's claims for Norseland and Yurorica. Norseland formerly have three large, solidly claimed territories on the western continent. Then look at the second page, all three of them are weakly settled and Norseland has no claim on anything but the merest fringes of the coast. Their colony is weak and poorly claimed.

Yurorica is similar. Not only did they lose a big chunk of territory in their south to the Omeyaluk, but their one major colony, which was formerly solid, is now again a patchy, poorly claimed tracing around the costs. They don't hold much territory at all. All they really gained in return was a claim on what looks like basically Iceland, which is the smallest or second smallest colony there. In addition, they have one more coastal patch of VERY small territory hemmed in by Andre-Prepardo and the Tuyumbians, which doesn't amount to much. They (And Norseland) get a tiny tracing on opposite fringes of a long island that mostly Guntharra. Good for Guntharra to get something, of course, but in regards to the other two that's very little land that wouldn't amount to much. So yes, they are both colonially very weak.

And my point is, again, compare this to Andre-Preparado between versions. They didn't lose anything, and instead gained a lot more territory. Later on they're probably going to take all the Tuyumbian land too.

Skeletons have bizarre tastes

It's ovbious Waifus

It's an easy way to bump the thread on page 9.

>Waifus
>Sociopath ruler
>Tsundereshit
>Rape victim
>Yandereshit
>Genki Slut
user I-

>Inb4 husbandos
>Guy wants to be immortal little girl
>Dude Utopia no matter what
>Dude Utopia except when sleep
>Everything is my fault
>Literal cuck

What?

Basic outline of the PP lore, setting, and characters.

Those were the run down to waifu and husbando characters in the CYOA.

mmm well then Waifus and Edge?

>Utopia except when sleep.
That isn't how utopia works.

>Waifus and edge
>Tsundereshit
>Psychic Warlord despite his job is a pretty cool guy just doing his job.

>PP Lore
The lore of PP is pretty simple. God's child is autistic, throws a hissy fit because the world isn't perfect, and ruins everything. God then summons a janitor.

I don't want no trabble.

Friendly reminder that Pallas will never finish Identical Twin v2.0.

The first thing I'd do is take a DNA test, really. If that's positive...
>An Old Soul
>Move to the Suburbs
>Be Encouraging
>Friendly, Intelligent, Generous, Resilient
>Gentle and Kind
>Politics, Studying, Debate

>A firm fighter
>Stay in the city
>Be encouraging
>Intelligent, Rebellious, Resilient
>Intensely Academic
>Martial arts, Weapons, Literature, Study

She will be my little rebel.

Pasille did nothing wrong and just wants to be impregnated.

Firm fighter
Countryside
Aloof
Resilient, Intelligent, Friendly, Snarky.
Gentle and Kind
Politics, Literature.

Go daughter, and craft a better tomorrow!

I take Washington and Franklin. Easily the two strongest people on this list. Jay and Dickinson are scrubs, and Monroe will be easy if he's caught alone. Madison is going to be a problem if he isn't taken out early-game. Hamilton is weak--single shot will do. I'm genuinely concerned about Jefferson, vengeful and vindictive shit that he is. Adams is non-competitive, plus he'll kick off when Jefferson is dealt with.

Okay you I like.

>tfw Madison and Jefferson would make one of the most powerful possible teams but they hate each other way too much to work together

Does anyone else miss the short one page CYOA without points and a simple handful of choices?
Always preferred the simplicity of those, but they're not very common anymore.

Jefferson is obviously a serious issue so it's good you picked up on that but you're underestimating Dickson's obsession with uniting people - if you're not careful by about midgame his followers are twice the size of everyone else and he's usually recruited other players.

I personallt made one in the last two weeks. Plenty of others have made even more since then. Do people really not even have a month long attention span anymore?

I've never understood necromancer, green book seems like such an obvious choice it removes all enjoyment of the cyoa

Ignore min/max and pick the one whose them you like the most. Personally, I picked the mummy book because it's my favorite, spell wise and thematically. Plus the undead are the most suited for creating a society out of/integrating with the living, and I wanna be Pharaoh. Green is my second choice though, not because of power but because I love biology and anything having to do with creating/altering monsters.

>The Knyaz
Black Season, Otherworldly Blessing
The Upstart
Pagan Religion, Cult of Svarog

-Skills
Swordsmanship
Leadership
Riding
Honor Call (Bogotyr Ability)

-Items
Bulat Steel Sword
Hunting Falcon
Invincible
Pet Bear
Dead and Living Water

-Stats
Glory: -2
Honor: -3
Will: 10
Dissent: 20
Power: 70
Gold: 300

>Lands
Saray (Capital)
Black End (Frontier)
Wild Field (Frontier)
Long Shore (Frontier)

>Buildings
Wooden Walls (All)

>Council
Magnate
Grand Strategist

>Laws & Decisions
Patriotic War
Sudebnik
Treaty in Black

>Wife
-Sarnay
Ratiborovich Branch Right to Rule
Administration, Diplomacy, Intrigue, Inheritance, Protection, Logistics, Erudition, Engineering, Riding, Accounting

>Diplomacy
-Foreign
Norseland: Strained
Theodosian: Strained
Tugarin Horde: Exalted
Lyakhia: Strained
Tunguskian: Strained
Yaponia: Strained

-Knyazes
Ivan the Fearsome: Minor Raiding (25)
Helgi the Seer: Minor Raiding (25)
Olga the Widow: Pact of Neutrality (15)
False Nestor: Open War
Vasiliy the Dark: Minor Raiding (10)
Vladimir Stereomakh: Open War
Vseslav the Sorcerer: Alliance (50)
Koschey the Deathless: Open War

>Bogatyr
Svyatogor - Last Warrior of a Dead Land

>Military
Village Militia x7
Dragon x3
Steppe Nobles x2
Karakalpak Cavalry x5
Temnik Guard x2

>Government
Elective Monarchy
Support Mamai

>Outcome
Scourge of God

Born in the time of death, I wandered with my best friend Svyatogor for a long time, nearly matching the feats of the Bogatyrs, and specifically I spent a lot of time among the Other Side. When the Time of Troubles began, I saw other lands prey on us like Vultures while simultaneously proclaiming us backwards fools. I couldn't stand the hypocrisy anymore, so I overthrew the ruler of the borderlands, and allied myself with the Tugarins, the only ones who understood us. In return for my alliance, the Khan sent his only sister to be wed to me. I fell hopelessly in love at first sight, and soon she proved to be able in all the areas I lacked.

Now, I lead our armies in Svetlania, commanding a mighty host while my wife administers the realm. Soon, we will have destroyed the areas that resist me, and the greatest horde the world has ever known will be at the walls of the "civilized" countries. They will know fear, for the endless black hordes will be backed by three great dragons, creatures the rest of the world has forgotten.

Why even argue about it, unless 3_tankista posted it himself it isn't even 'real'.

I was under the impression that the updated map was by 3_tankista.

he goes on reddit?

ew

He does.

Well done! My only concern for your build is the lack of food infrastructure (Rye Fields or Gardens mostly) but other than that you've got quite the build.

I wonder how the people of Black End will feel about going from protecting the lands to running with their wild and ferocious kin again

>Current Age
>Sisters
>Boring
>Foil (Bonus)
>Super Powers (Egoist/Nomad)
>Element (Light(Insight)/Void(Obfuscation))
>Telepathy

It was kind of a min-max build focused on obtaining Dragons. Then I realized a different Wife gave you half off Other Side units.

I plan on doing a more traditional Scourge of God build later.

Good god I wanna run a 5E game here with the PCs as Upstarts

Werewolf for me.

The fuck is eidolamancy?

I'm waiting for SDA's Power Armor Stardust expansion.

Rolled 2 + 4 (1d6 + 4)

Aint one to shape my own kid into what I want her to be. I wont just let her be to her own devices, but help her when she needs it and guide her to being a better person. Just going to roll for her stuff and hopefully I actually did it right. If there's a repeating digit, then the one to the immediate left will work.

Otherwise

>Move to the Suburbs
Might be expensive, but it'd be good for her. My folks would probably help me get set up, but that's questionable considering how they would react to me having a kid right out of the blue.

>Be encouraging
Doesn't mean I'll always be accepting of her bullshit, but I'll help her when I can.

As for schools, depends on how she's like. Would prefer her to get a good education, but hardball schools usually suck shit. Would further investigate the Intensely Academic and decide whether or not to send her there or to the Gentle and Kind.

Rolled 1, 5, 9, 1 = 16 (4d9)

Well shit, guess multiple dice don't work like I thought. Anyway, A Shy Sort. Just like my sister. Hopefully I can be patient enough with her to figure out what she wants at certain times and warm her to the idea of socializing to make friends.

>Volunteering to channel/be possessed by trusted/controlled spirits so that they can use their skills in your body to achieve your goals.
-Warrior spirits make you a great fighter.
-Artisans grant you their craftsmanship.
-Help troubled ghosts find peace through physical therapy and old habits of their life that they couldn't access as ghosts.

>Infuse spirits into objects in order to create magical effects.
-Weapons that can cut beyond their reach.
-Armor that protects using your spiritual strength as well as that of its own properties.
-Elemental spirits offering utilities, flight, motion, bending.

>Necromancy of a sort, binding spirits to their bodies in both of the above fashions.
-Skeletal army with your power spread over all of them, little individual investment but excess numbers.
-Favored spirit in their old body, manifests with your power in pseudo-physical form as a power-house of their living selves.

Shamanistic ghost magic. If you stretch it you could probably include Jojo shit in there too via Stands or Hamon but that's pushing the idea a bit further.

Rolled 11, 1, 2 = 14 (3d18)

Aaand I misread that. Fucking 4. Fighter, whatever. No experience there. Hope it just means she's stubborn and doesn't prefer to start fights unless it's absolutely necessary. Though, it could mean I could break out the sparring pads and help her figure out semi-decent take down moves if she gets into a fight.

>Friendly
>Pure
>Adorable
>(Friendly >> Adorable >) Resilient

At least she's somewhat good of heart and can make friends. The resilience only adds to her stubbornness, so getting her to cooperate with people that don't see exactly eye-to-eye with her own ideas is gonna suck. And I don't think she'll be attracted to the unruly sort, considering her sensitivity to "impure" thoughts and actions. Not sure how that'll work into her stubbornness and potential desire to fight as well, but I hope it works for the better.

Little girl a best.

>Work
>Politics
>Sports

Well damn, there's gonna be a huge disconnect between me and her here. Don't know a thing about sports, politics, and I only see work as a means to an end. Almost a complete polar opposite of me in interests. Although, I can always learn to try and keep up with her, just for her sake. But with sports and work as her interests, maybe that can help with her willingness to cooperate with others while advocating for her own method of carrying out actions. It will definitely help in the long run while helping her develop as a person and learn more about people as a whole. And as for politics, maybe she'll decide to run for office or as the president. Who knows. Definitely suits her resilience and "do or die" fighter nature.

I hope she makes it far, and with her sense of purity and ability to garner allies easily, maybe she'll do just fine through good connections and public appeal. Though learning to debate will definitely help her out here, hopefully I can at least help her out with that less she has no good way to properly express herself in the world of politics.

What a doozy. At least this was more interesting than picking out her traits and hobbies.

I FUCKING LOVE THESE WEIRD CYOA AHHHH

Fuck yeah I have a chance to post a build without having to post the whole thing. Gotta build fast!

Hello?

>no ??? option for the mistress to bring the wife around to her way of thinking

Personally I'm sad there's no option to have Geenymous drown in a septic tank.