AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LibG5oW5yPM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZlIz0q8aWpA
youtube.com/watch?v=WFx7kfHnKg8
youtube.com/watch?v=jCMNWAJiz5Y
youtu.be/XNkCtOkcPhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Is that a barking toad behind him?

No, is a reference to another movie other than Rambo. A musical, to be precise.
And to the Catachan dead world environment, of course.

>SLY MARBO POSTER

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Kinda wish they kept him without the bandana, since it marked him out (visually) as an oddball, but that's picking nits on a cool ass model.

Does that MAC-10 have a silencer-scope-in-one attachment?

Okay....how the heck he managed to not die of old age in the new millenium?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
*gthonk*

yeah

looks like snake plissken's gun

Clones?

>Sylvester Stallone playing Seymour.

That would be amazing or horrifying.

Are you questioning his methods?

Also looks like extended mags
> For extra AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Death hasn't found him yet.

Too sneaky for Death to find him

So.

Name of Rambo
Gun of Snake Plisken
Hair of Guile

Anything else?

Biceps of Arnold

Name of Rambo
Gun of Snake
Hair of Guile
Body of Arnold in Commando

Shout of Reb Brown [not pictured]

youtube.com/watch?v=LibG5oW5yPM

balls of steel

Is that fucking Audrey II?

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THE LEGEND HAS RETURNED!!!

rejuvenation drugs are a thing you know. Imperials live into the hundreds all the times. How did you think Yarrick was still alive?

What a time to be alive

They just couldn't kill him. Not even GW, who managed to squat fucking space marines, could keep ol' Marbo down.

Makes you just want to AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Rejuvenation drugs.

HES BACK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

On a scale of 1-10, how fucked is Chaos now?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Little shop of horrors is an underrated musical. Steve Martin is a priceless American treasure

>Okay....how the heck he managed to not die of old age in the new millenium?
Because Death don't want none of that. Nope, not at all. Furthermore, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA/10

plant of little shop of horrors

Veeky Forums won't let me write 40,000 A's, but I assure you, that many A's out of ten.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

And of course Rick Moranis in one of his great roles.

To make Audrey II's movements realistic, they were shot at half speed then played back normally. Which means whenever he's on scene with the plant, singing along with it, he's doing it in slow motion. Just to get the look right.

Obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=ZlIz0q8aWpA

youtube.com/watch?v=WFx7kfHnKg8

Imagine having so much memetic power to influence GW releases

Fool, just fill the chat bar with A's 20 times. 2000 character limit times 20 is 40,000 A's.

>Physique of a rob liefeld fantasy
Seriously, what is up with GW sculptors and their bizarre understanding of how anatomy works?

no its one of those teeth plants from mARio

Plastic?

Till now we only had a Rambo/Stallone based name to giggle at. Now we also get:

Arnie inspired body/face (also a cigar).
Snake's ridiculous scope_on_a_silencer gun.
Guile's/X-Com hair.
Audrey II in the corner (probably asking to be fed that ork head).
Poster included.

Mhm. Yes, perfect.

>mfw I notice those look identical to yugioh Toads

Yes, everything new is plastic these days with GW.

nice

What will the price be?

I don't know what a single plastic character costs today, but it appears they have gone up in price quite a bit since the metal days.

one thing for sure, it'll make you scream AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

he needs that bandanna as he is literally space rambo. come on man

£15 / €20 / $25
Going by the other thread, this is now considered a bargain for a monopose plastic kit.

>how the heck he managed to not die of old age in the new millenium

Because AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I was a PFC on a search patrol, hunting Charlie down...

He's a living saint, not all of them have wings you know.

this is Marbo's son: Seymour jr Marbo
which some cogitators write S.ly marbo due to some strange reoccurring error caused by a shortcircuit with the letter A during the name's typing the first time.

>Solid Marbo

Pretty damn sure it is, user. I'm also pretty sure you and I are the only ones to have noticed it.

Naaaah other people saw the plant. I definitely love that little touch.

Cut your fingernails you disgusting neckbeard

Don't listen to him user. Let those babies grow

no, its the norm.
idiots just assumed the primaris tax was being put on everything.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sooo new catachan models?

Not necessarily, unfortunately. Look at what happened with Celestine.

Hello, not 40k faggot here, redpill meo n this AAAAAAAA meymey.

youtube.com/watch?v=jCMNWAJiz5Y

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAA

A Catachan update is more likely than a Sisters of Battle update I think, IG are more popular and SoB needs way more than 1 or 2 new kits.

The price is unacceptable, so i will just wait for the recast.
Since they are cast in sprue it is basicly the same thing , just cheaper.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

VECT'S DICK!

How fucking poor are you? What are you even doing in this hobby?

Because Death does not have a death wish.

>MGS3-style video game starring Sly Marbo
>Stealth action gameplay on Deathworlds across the Imperium
>Boss fights against the stealth/assassin characters of other armies i.e. a rogue Eversor, Sniktrot, Deathleaper, etc.
>Super Secret surprise boss fight at end against Konrad Cruz on Nostroma due to Warp time fuckery

Would you play it Veeky Forums?

He's right, you know. Non-poseable character for $25? The only advantage is that it's plastic so you can convert a little easier, but that's undercut by the fact that you've got to do a lot more cutting to fit the pieces on other models (plus, who's gonna spend $25 for a bits box?)

YES!

Fuck off shill

fuck off cartman

I never use the american price as a basis, since I live in the UK.
15 pounds is all right.
And characters have stopped being posable, what, a decade ago? And even then I can only think of the Space Marine Commander and a few others, which had vefy few exclusive bits and were pretty fucking generic looking anyway.

At the end of the day, I spend more on a single night out than I would by buying Marbo. And I live in a cheap area. So someone who can't afford to pay 15 quids for something he enjoys has, in my opinion, greater problems than the price of a plastic man.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Compared to others though his rules come in the box and he comes with a poster.

Not saying it's incredible and the poster could be shit, but that definitely helps soften the blow a bit. It's better than fucking kharn at least.

Also I've been waiting like 4 fucking years for marbo to come back properly, that piss poor little teaser 2 months before 8th wasn't enough. Don't take this excitement from me.

Glorious

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Well it is not a bad model and poster might be nice. But while i can afford it it is standing at a ridiculous price for me.
Currency of my country is worth 1/4 of USD

youtu.be/XNkCtOkcPhY

>Currency of my country is worth 1/4 of USD

wait

if he looks like Dutch Schaffer

What is Schaeffer gonna look like?

Predator

In our case it is that way. Minimum wage for a month in Turkey is 1400 Turkish Lira , which is only 350 usd .
So in theory a basic worker can get two imperial knights and a tech priest dominus for his enitre month of work.
Granted i dont live off minimum wage but this was just an example.